BlackJack

Loop Macro Discussion

That is normal. That is not RMT. There are always 10-20 players playing together in 1 Net.

When they go work or study, They will ask the Internet café owners to help them farm exp/adena. That why after 10PM 80% CHN will dissapper.

You will wonder why there is 1 CHN farmed SOP in Curma 6-7 months because He just log game and did only 1 job "spoil SOP".

I remember 10years ago when I studied in high school, When I had free time, I just went to Net Cafe and helped them farm exp / farm adena. They will pay all my Internet fee and give my chars items if I need. 

When some newbies wanna join Server, They just go this net cafe and ask for help, Internet café owners will give them some items to farm and join Clan after that.

Most of People have personal Computers but They dont like to play alone at home. They usually they together in 1 net, it is more fun

Edited by JerrySM

remove auto-macro completely. This is a video game that means that you have to play. I don't understand why you discuss about this in the first place. 

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, JerrySM said:

That is normal. That is not RMT. There are always 10-20 players playing together in 1 Net.

When they go work or study, They will ask the Internet café owners to help them farm exp/adena. That why after 10PM 80% CHN will dissapper.

You will wonder why there is 1 CHN farmed SOP in Curma 6-7 months because He just log game and did only 1 job "spoil SOP".

I remember 10years ago when I studied in high school, When I had free time, I just went to Net Cafe and helped them farm exp / farm adena. They will pay all my Internet fee and give my chars items if I need. 

When some newbies wanna join Server, They just go this net cafe and ask for help, Internet café owners will give them some items to farm and join Clan after that.

Most of People have personal Computers but They dont like to play alone at home. They usually they together in 1 net, it is more fun

You have no idea how much time i've spent in my local LAN, only until recently my friends and i transitioned fully to playing from home. It's not the same as live atmosphere, but having a discord channel where everyone joins is almost the same. Plus NO FUCKING CIGARETTE SMOKE ...

Edited by BlackJack

7 minutes ago, JerrySM said:

Because most of Europe people cant understand Asia team spirit.

Only naive boy can call it RMT.

1 minute ago, BlackJack said:

You have no idea how much time i've spent in my local LAN, only until recently my friends and i transitioned fully to play from home. It's not the same as live atmosphere, but having a discord channel where everyone joins is almost the same. Plus NO FU

Nope Jack. You havent idea what all JerryZ did on toilet or underdesk if he was looking mouse. ;)

Discord is suck. 

9 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

Because most of Europe people cant understand Asia team spirit.

Only naive boy can call it RMT.

Nope Jack. You havent idea what all JerryZ did on toilet or underdesk if he was looking mouse. ;)

Discord is suck. 

literally no idea what u mean :D

Now i dont play L2 in net cafe anymore. But I usually gather my Friends to play HalfLife/ Dota when we have free time, it is facking funny. 

When We prepare to feed :P 

10247492_239856752804951_5873319204048305956_n.jpg

Edited by JerrySM

10 minutes ago, JerrySM said:

Now i dont play L2 in net cafe anymore. But I usually gather my Friends to play HalfLife/ Dota when we have free time, it is facking funny. 

same here, add some other classics like Uther Party, X hero Siege, Pokemon Defence, Burbenogg, elemental TD and others :D

Some other rly fun oldschool lan games you can try are: left 4 dead and worms armageddon, also red alert :D

• Like 1

Nobody speaks about good thing with loop macro. For example someone needs to go off 10 minutes and u log him not to break CP prime time. 

Or even leaving 3 minutes on loop macro to go to toilet (I know its bannable)

Oh we want to bring back clicker era, when top 3 parties of archers were using clickers?

There are programs that u can even in second window bind some key and press for example (alt+f3+d) and bd starts dancing in second window. And u cant track it, because it looks like alt+tab.

Korea put this sh1t to make official boting, because classic is too hard core for solo targets and now we again remove it and force people to use aditional programs. So freaking stupid.

And when u all cry that china use loop macro in 12, make party and kill them.

Active party>Afk party, thats the idea of this shit.

I was also against loop macros but now to remoce something what is official wise. lel.

38 minutes ago, ProGressive said:

And when u all cry that china use loop macro in 12, make party and kill them.

Active party>Afk party, thats the idea of this shit.

And what does it change if u kill them once, twice or even 20 times per day? They can summon theirselves in 30s. 

And they 'play' like this 12h a day 

Start about 5 AM and finish about 5PM

6 hours ago, JerrySM said:

For example:
10 Eu = max 18kk

1 tablet = 45kk = 25 Euro

For example They can farm 4 tablets/day (10h/day) = 100 Euro everyday.

With 1 euro We can rent 1 PC 4h  --> with 10h/1 PC = 2,5 Euro. With 5 PC they paid only 12.5 Euro/Day. And They can rent 2-3 People only stay in PC and control these chars max 10-15 Euro/day.

===> 12,5 + 15 = 27,5 Euro max for a day with 5 PC + 5 People Control it.

1 hour ago, JerrySM said:

That is normal. That is not RMT.

wat?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Rip said:

And what does it change if u kill them once, twice or even 20 times per day? They can summon theirselves in 30s. 

And they 'play' like this 12h a day 

Start about 5 AM and finish about 5PM

Why u dont have wc 78? 

I mean its normal that side which farms more tablets gets more and more domination. And like removing loop macros will change something when they already did main skills :D 

how many u will deny by removing loop macros? Instead of 9 ppl with macros there will be 6 ppl farming+3 on clickers?

About time they play its our problems that we have real life, not their. And its good that side which plays 12 h, has items. 

We are ahead of official because not every party member has PA like there.

12 minutes ago, ProGressive said:

Why u dont have wc 78?

Because i have ol 78 :D

Dont you think that it is pathetic that one guy logging full party and xp like bot?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Rip said:

Dont you think that it is pathetic that one guy logging full party and xp like bot?

I think progressive didnt playe on RU offi if he likes this loop macro. This china pt on 12 is nothing compared to what happens on offi. on Paagrio server 70-80% population u see on l2on are "macro trains" 1 guy playing 1 party alone, farmind adena on DV/cata and rmt. Add to this new pk system that u cannot rly pk and imagine these trains come on your spot and dont want to leave. You would quit server after 1 week :D. I was against implementing this macros before we had 2.0 and im still against it. Its always gonna be better to remove it no matter how late it happens. 

Edited by Rizos
  • Like 2

13 hours ago, ProGressive said:

Nobody speaks about good thing with loop macro. For example someone needs to go off 10 minutes and u log him not to break CP prime time. 

Or even leaving 3 minutes on loop macro to go to toilet (I know its bannable)

Progressive, filthy casual, too addicted to loops.
Ok, seriously, they could if they wanted make a title ("toggle" lets say) on toggled chars and give them a max 5min time for it. Then it turns off automatically.
But anyway that still sucks, it's automated gameplay.

Why fakin nc soft implements bot function in the 1st place? And if official some day decides to allow bots, we will have them too? This game is turning more and more stupid over the years...

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Rizos said:

I think progressive didnt playe on RU offi if he likes this loop macro. This china pt on 12 is nothing compared to what happens on offi. on Paagrio server 70-80% population u see on l2on are "macro trains" 1 guy playing 1 party alone, farmind adena on DV/cata and rmt. Add to this new pk system that u cannot rly pk and imagine these trains come on your spot and dont want to leave. You would quit server after 1 week :D. I was against implementing this macros before we had 2.0 and im still against it. Its always gonna be better to remove it no matter how late it happens. 

yes, but lets face its, this will prevent legit players from looping, while china will still bot. They were looping/botting EE's to recharge/pr buff etc in BS/SOS many months before 2.0. 

The only positive i see is that there is better chance of them getting banned for obvious bots when loop macros aren't in.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Rip said:

It is pathetic when lineage got sentence "multibox". Thats what ruined game long time ago, not some loop macro, but w.e

For me guys do what u want but removing macros wont stop china from farming toi and making tablets. U only slow down everything for china as well as europe.

Anytime was right 6 months ago but nobody listened, problem is not farming toi, problem is that there is no alternative place to farm tablets for loosing side. And one side will be more and more dominating, thats what we have now.

If u are in mellee/archer party with loop macro you still cant make it work better than with active people. Mages dont understand that when always play with aoe/cdl. Try to level full cp with supports. Not speaking about mellee with buffs/d/s farming alone exp. Check exp full PT hitting one by one in loa. Its not that fast. To make it better  loop macros lets increase prime time for archers/mellee. And deleting these loop macros u kill some low level cp. Especially archer ones.

@Sensei I play pony, not even dual boxing anything :D so for me this loop macro is only to summon shots.

But as a guy who played in mellee cp I know how this stuff boost people who hit 1b1. And removing it just because china dominates its just lel.

IkIkIk raidboss already spawned.

12 hours ago, ProGressive said:

And removing it just because china dominates its just lel.

Did I say "remove loops only for china" or something? :P

Edited by Sensei

11 minutes ago, ProGressive said:

IkIkIk raidboss already spawned

I dont like that raidboss. Last time i feared him to mobs and he dropped only adamantite ring +4

Just now, Rip said:

I dont like that raidboss. Last time i feared him to mobs and he dropped only adamantite ring +4

BO +7 reserved for when he isn't botting.

20 minutes ago, ProGressive said:

If u are in mellee/archer party with loop macro you still cant make it work better than with active people. Mages dont understand that when always play with aoe/cdl. Try to level full cp with supports. Not speaking about mellee with buffs/d/s farming alone exp. Check exp full PT hitting one by one in loa. Its not that fast. To make it better  loop macros lets increase prime time for archers/mellee. And deleting these loop macros u kill some low level cp. Especially archer ones.

I am pretty sure i can run archer party more efficiently solo with loop macro than 6-7 active ppl for 5h prime, just saying. (ofc considering its pve and not pvp)

Edited by MoDoy
  • Like 1

Do the same to LacusClyne. I heard she gives better presents than santa.

@ProGressive you say that removing cycle macro would kill archers party? People used to play without shoulshots and it didnt kill that many people

it will, our archer party required atleast 7 active people to function, 6 was a pain in the ass already. There werent many archer party on the server when there werent loop macros if u remember.