Sign in to follow this  
Rizos

Next sieges (During Orthodoxy EASTER)

Hello,

Since we skipped sieges in the past because of Christmas, how about skipping it in next 2 weeks (Some people from eastern Europe are not going to play.) Looking for opinions.

58 minutes ago, Rizos said:

Hello,

Since we skipped sieges in the past because of Christmas, how about skipping it in next 2 weeks (Some people from eastern Europe are not going to play.) Looking for opinions.

Oren impossible to lose, GOD is with us.

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, ProGressive said:

Oren impossible to lose, GOD is with us.

not sure if god is watching in game content, i mean, i broke 3 doom helmets to +6 yday when i was in giran church :/ 

Edited by MoDoy

I wont play on next sieges,since i am an Orthodox.I will go out and drink for HIS ressurection.Change siege please.

Edited by Afrodouche

On 26-3-2018 at 9:12 PM, Afrodouche said:

I wont play on next sieges,since i am an Orthodox.I will go out and drink for HIS ressurection.Change siege please.

malaka does he revive every weekend ? xD 

On 3/26/2018 at 10:12 PM, Afrodouche said:

Whats the difference? Tell me atleast one Sunday when u didnt go to drink coffee? Atleast one plz.

Any decissions made? My clan not gonna participate most likely cos misisng like half clan cos of easter, Enjoy free Oren..

3 hours ago, Rizos said:

Any decissions made? My clan not gonna participate most likely cos misisng like half clan cos of easter, Enjoy free Oren..

Fuk your easter, nobody cares, free exp scrolls for me and my family.

Edited by ProGressive

5 hours ago, Rizos said:

Relax,no one needs that castle...

On 6/4/2018 at 9:17 AM, ProGressive said:

Whats the difference? Tell me atleast one Sunday when u didnt go to drink coffee? Atleast one plz.

The last one.