Sign in to follow this  
NWD

Eastern event

3 minutes ago, San0 said:

why do i even bother...

http://l2classic.club/forum/topic/18789-progress-tracker/

"Events - We have event 90% ready to pop so expect something coming out during next week. Spoiler alert, rabbits are fun."

important part was

10 minutes ago, NWD said:

Hi,

Any fun eastern event incoming? with tons of improved scrolls and cloaks?

gotta save some money for event to get cloak i guess :/

as mentioned before, only events that will have decent scrolls are big ones, for exemple xmas event.

about cloak well you never know, maybe since spring started there might be some cloak with tree on it cuz nature and sprint and stuff, but we never know till we know right?

16 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

important part was

gotta save some money for event to get cloak i guess :/

Already preparing new cloak for hard times when you lose the red cloak? :(

nice bro!

pls concider option adding these kind of rabbits spawn and attack egg opener with 5% probablity

1 hour ago, San0 said:

as mentioned before, only events that will have decent scrolls are big ones, for exemple xmas event.

about cloak well you never know, maybe since spring started there might be some cloak with tree on it cuz nature and sprint and stuff, but we never know till we know right?

adorable-excited-smiling-baby-open-mouth

Anyway... You say "big events", implying there's more than one - would've kinda thought that Easter one would be the largest behind Christmas one, aside from the anniversaries :S

btw. improved enchant armor scrolls are perfectly ok, the Christmas event was broken because it was giving enchant weapons which are creating imbalance - in other words there's no reason to not put iEACs and iEABs more often.

2 minutes ago, FryderykChopin said:

would've kinda thought that Easter one would be the largest behind Christmas one, aside from the anniversaries :S

exactly

2 minutes ago, FryderykChopin said:

btw. improved enchant armor scrolls are perfectly ok, the Christmas event was broken because it was giving enchant weapons which are creating imbalance - in other words there's no reason to not put iEACs and iEABs more often.

agree

Edited by Rizos

i put my last iEWB on bop +7 and made +8 because i tought we will have improved enchants on eastern, what a waste. Looking forward to event, I have big hopes that the cloaks will be more fancy than on christmas.

1 hour ago, NWD said:

i put my last iEWB on bop +7 and made +8 because i tought we will have improved enchants on eastern, what a waste. Looking forward to event, I have big hopes that the cloaks will be more fancy than on christmas.

I know which one it will be, selling insider info for 50 adena 

17 minutes ago, DooMCryer said:

please add the magic tablets as a reward to the event)

AnD BaIuM RiNgS

and here is the baium ring, everyone complains about the bad drop of tablets and the fact that the Chinese farm bots and sell them, and the price of the plates now goes beyond the one skill 2kkk +
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, DooMCryer said:

and here is the baium ring, everyone complains about the bad drop of tablets and the fact that the Chinese farm bots and sell them, and the price of the plates now goes beyond the one skill 2kkk +

Wanna have skills? Farm toi

Wanna farm toi? Fight for it

After you reach 76 2.0 is all about toi, what's a point of giving such  end game items for free?

aoe 11 floor is ~1 tablet\ 1.5-2 hours. 3h 11 floor aoe\day = 2-3 weeks for 1 skill. With 1b1 its pretty tough tho. But if we look how fast aoe exp is - it's the same for exp as for tablets. If we increase the drop rate - ppl will lose their interest for toi, probably ppl will only fight for 9+10 1pt vs 1 pt for exp to 78\79 (rarelly - cause u can exp fp\bs\sv) and 7 floor for baium quest.

Tablets as an event reward is not a good idea but adding the drop of tablets in BS would be nice.  Drop only in ToI makes rich players(top clans) richer. And force neutral clans/CPs to join one of the sides or quit server ...Random ptys after 72 doesn't exist and IMO it's not good.  Economic conditions when  there are very rich ppl and very poor is not normal as well! Only if it isn't China, for them it's ok :)  But it's European server, right?

8 minutes ago, Black Sails said:

Tablets as an event reward is not a good idea but adding the drop of tablets in BS would be nice.  Drop only in ToI makes rich players(top clans) richer. And force neutral clans/CPs to join one of the sides or quit server ...Random ptys after 72 doesn't exist and IMO it's not good.  Economic conditions when  there are very rich ppl and very poor is not normal as well! Only if it isn't China, for them it's ok :)  But it's European server, right?

how is that a bad thing? so you would like to see 10 clans with 1 cp rather than 2 clans 5 cps each?

40 minutes ago, Black Sails said:

bs have the drop of the tablets. But the chance is low.

Ppl wanna baium\tali\3rd skills? >>welcome to the big war. It has some benefits tho (like 35\45% scrolls from the castles)

On 3/26/2018 at 6:33 PM, Rip said:

Wanna have skills? Farm toi

Wanna farm toi? Fight for it

After you reach 76 2.0 is all about toi, what's a point of giving such  end game items for free?

Well you can also farm Giran Harbor instead, if you're active you can buy the tablets... Eventually :D

Also the chance will increase in 2.5 so it's 100% fair that 3rd skills are only for those who dominate right now.

6 hours ago, MoDoy said:

how is that a bad thing? so you would like to see 10 clans with 1 cp rather than 2 clans 5 cps each?

In clan can be only 4 CPs...  whatever.... For instance, I don't like you... I don't like Rip.... happens .... and I'm playing summoner... should I quit?  it's a good idea to make it hard but now it's almost impossible to get 3rd class skills for solo players. Yeh, yeh, I know  "It's classic!" ... I understand  when ppl pushed to play in groups but not forced.. drop of tablets in locations like BS would lower tension... even NC Soft facilitated process  of geting 3rd class skills in later updates, doesn't it  mean we should move in the same direction, don't you think ?  

5 hours ago, kktnxbye said:

bs have the drop of the tablets. But the chance is low.

Ppl wanna baium\tali\3rd skills? >>welcome to the big war. It has some benefits tho (like 35\45% scrolls from the castles)

Have you seen some one who drop it there? I heard it from administration too but never hear that some one drop it in BS....

You will be surprised but there are  a lot of ppl who loves solo exp/gang and don't like big wars/epics...

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Black Sails said:

Have you seen some one who drop it there? I heard it from administration too but never hear that some one drop it in BS....

You will be surprised but there are  a lot of ppl who loves solo exp/gang and don't like big wars/epics...

Yep, like 4-5 ppl I know.

And no, classic is not supposed to be about solo exp with getting top stuff.