Sign in to follow this  
stevefaith

Kick More People

Congrats to all Pro Stunners In Server !!!

Kick more People From Server with Your Stupid Actions... I know its part of game , but u will never make new people stay and grow in this game acting like that !!!

Make everything to empty server :D

l2 was always like this - while u are small - PK and stunners will rekt u, go play another mmorpg. Making trains in expensive sets in randoms pts? - good lesson for u. Didnt learn the lesson and instead of getting your sh1t together(aka use your brains) went to cry here? Such a loss for the server...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, stevefaith said:

Kick more People From Server with Your Stupid Actions... I know its part of game , but u will never make new people stay and grow in this game acting like that !!!

Sorry to hear that but it's just part of the game, most people pre-70 experience this on a regular basis in AB... Not much can be done about it, it's a game mechanic :S

Just y-day we had sad moment to see at +8 FP armor dropping from a dwarf...out of town is dangerous, it should be dangerous otherwise the game won't be so interesting.

On 3/28/2018 at 9:32 AM, stevefaith said:

People dropped Blessed Orfens, Ant Queens and highly OE gear and they still play here after 2 years. Your judgement is false, it actually attracts people.

On 28/3/2018 at 6:26 PM, kktnxbye said:

Does any1 talk about perkunas and crying ??? I never said it isnt part of game lol !!!  I just said my opinion about this shi3t .... better start to hear opinions and after accuse people ....

and about stuner , it was RoyaOne From Chinese Clan ... 76+ kill 50 levels ! i didnt say never that was not a part of game !!! i say that is stupid to be in one of TOP clans , and dont let new incommers in server grow !!! i never say i quit from server !!! i say only that these stunners make more of lowbie ppl to leave server !!!  if u want to see this server grown think about it !!! if u dont just dont write bullsh1ets !!! thx for your time

49 minutes ago, stevefaith said:

Does any1 talk about perkunas and crying ??? I never said it isnt part of game lol !!!  I just said my opinion about this shi3t .... better start to hear opinions and after accuse people ....

and about stuner , it was RoyaOne From Chinese Clan ... 76+ kill 50 levels ! i didnt say never that was not a part of game !!! i say that is stupid to be in one of TOP clans , and dont let new incommers in server grow !!! i never say i quit from server !!! i say only that these stunners make more of lowbie ppl to leave server !!!  if u want to see this server grown think about it !!! if u dont just dont write bullsh1ets !!! thx for your time

We dont see any particular suggestions here. What do you expect from CHN? They gather 2-3 pt for 1 in 99% of cases despite they are better lvl and have more 3rd skills and more live ppl. Since they zerged asia prime - they are bored as fck for last 6 month. Sure they are trying to bully everything they see no matter the lvl. 

What is the point of your writing here? CHN doesnt have an access to forum anyway.

подскажите каккой онлайн на сервере ?? и есть ли руссификация интерфейса ?