elfyyy

The best worst L2 drama movie you will see today

1 hour ago, Pendragon said:

2 knoriks holy shit

sh1t with the drama is nothing new to our server, but this thing really suprised me :)

1 minute ago, driver said:

sh1t with the drama is nothing new to our server, but this thing really suprised me :)

Oh it was obvious for us tho, that's why we didn't change anything in America prime).

GL to thisismybigfail xD

10 minutes ago, BizQQuiT said:

Oh it was obvious for us tho, that's why we didn't change anything in America prime).

GL to thisismybigfail xD

??? you didn't recruit anyone in NA because there was no one to recruit, don't pretend you knew what was gonna happen lol

you could say thanks to me for taking out the trash here and giving you fresh recruits, they are your problem now, you will regret it as much as we did having them as ally xD

moment, i will find some screens from a month ago)

no thanks, we cleaned our trash in first months of 2.0. It's SM's problem now)

EVEN Wukong decided to clean up xD that was a surprise.

PS: don't underestimate us lol 9_9

Edited by BizQQuiT

image.png.b9b7bd8604da63af0d56c8b6594d00c3.png

This is a recent one, we actually were open minded ~ thinking that we might be wrong about you guys -_-

Well we were not ^_^

Oh...wait...you think you are the winners in this situation? xD

IKooDee got a plan ! Let's see what our leaders think about it, however it's a strong NO from me.

It's time for people to actually leave server then start milking other sides for honey.

20 minutes ago, elfyyy said:

??? you didn't recruit anyone in NA because there was no one to recruit, don't pretend you knew what was gonna happen lol

you could say thanks to me for taking out the trash here and giving you fresh recruits, they are your problem now, you will regret it as much as we did having them as ally xD

this guy acting like he's been on top xD

Just now, BizQQuiT said:

Yep good example of clan packing up and moving on)

Papito everyone know that you are trash collector..

"Lets take Myrciu trash and then rest of JF" 

At least i recognize that after coming to you they left server ..You did something good

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, BizQQuiT said:

image.png.b9b7bd8604da63af0d56c8b6594d00c3.png

This is a recent one, we actually were open minded ~ thinking that we might be wrong about you guys -_-

Well we were not ^_^

Oh...wait...you think you are the winners in this situation? xD

No idea what you mean with that honestly

We are self focused because we could never rely on anyone growing up as a cp, we come from 2 very weak clans if you didn't notice

I don't get it why you think I'm feeling myself just because of a meme video, because I'm not, they had it coming for a long time, anyone from this side knows it..  If I wanted to "be on top" so much I would keep them here, even being useless, lazy and greedy as they are

Edited by elfyyy

41 minutes ago, BizQQuiT said:

momento, eu vou encontrar algumas telas de um mês atrás)

não, obrigado, nós limpamos nosso lixo nos primeiros meses de 2.0. É o problema da SM agora)

MESMO Wukong decidiu limpar  xD isso foi uma surpresa.

PS: não nos subestime lol 9_9

You're a joke
In what we leave we get rid of the trash called ws.

2 minutes ago, elfyyy said:

No idea what you with that honestly

We are self focused because we could never rely on anyone growing upas a cp, we come from 2 very weak clans if you didn't notice

I don't get it why you think I'm feeling myself just because of a meme video, because I'm not, they had it coming for a long time, anyone from this side knows it..  If I wanted to "be on top" so much I would keep them here, even being useless, lazy and greedy as they are

Very honest response and I believe you.

However you don't even realize that you did "...keep them here, even being useless, lazy and greedy as they are", you did take TFD or who the duck else plays on America these days until now...and when you got your boost and can wave your fluffy tail around to show how pretty you've become suddenly "they had it coming for a long time" . Yeah, most people aren't smart as you are, but in the end they all get it when they feel they've been used).

TFD in target !

PS: See that Myrmidonus, thats how you quote boi !

21 minutes ago, BizQQuiT said:

Very honest response and I believe you.

However you don't even realize that you did "...keep them here, even being useless, lazy and greedy as they are", you did take TFD or who the duck else plays on America these days until now...and when you got your boost and can wave your fluffy tail around to show how pretty you've become suddenly "they had it coming for a long time" . Yeah, most people aren't smart as you are, but in the end they all get it when they feel they've been used).

TFD in target !

PS: See that Myrmidonus, thats how you quote boi !

I don't know how politics are in other primes but in NA everyone kind of dislikes everyone

Since there is very limited amount of players in NA, we all do things out of necessity rather than liking everyone we play with, I'm pretty sure you're very familiar with the concept :D

And since we are in the subject of using people, let's estabilish that everyone uses everyone?
Because if anyone says otherwise they will be lying 

2 hours ago, elfyyy said:

I don't know how politics are in other primes but in NA everyone kind of dislikes everyone

Since there is very limited amount of players in NA, we all do things out of necessity rather than liking everyone we play with, I'm pretty sure you're very familiar with the concept :D

And since we are in the subject of using people, let's estabilish that everyone uses everyone?
Because if anyone says otherwise they will be lying 

Thats one way to look at things, and since we are beeing honest, yes everyone has to do stuff in game that they dont like but in order to grow, and yes most likely i dont like everyone in my ally still, cant imagine myself doing everything necessary in game withouth poseidon's lazyness, or demfee's complains, or iamthelaw wise talks, or tereza's kindness,  or Bizqquit's guidance, saying that everyone use each other is not wrong but its not totally right, cause even tough i talked about my CP, same thing goes for all our Eu prime, we know everyone has their limits everyone has their toughts of guidance everyone is in some way selfish to try catch something but regardless of who it is team always has something to say, of all my time spent here i would not mind to use 4-5 players in game to keep enjoying myself, and im sure they would not mind either, you should try it sometimes elfy. 

Ps: @BizQQuiT im very proud of you. ?

I’m still surprised. Only 30% of ally was playing actively, leaders on “vacation”  but wh itens keep disapearing slowly, boss jewels being taken and points of anybody changed, people thought no one would realise it.

17 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

@elfyyy Music great, rest just show us that not only europe prime has problem. 

@ProGressive exWK and WK friends wrote me, i hope that they visit us early. I still havent idea what is Barry. Its some hairy lady like your national hero Dankalov?

You need more bananas, so many fails in your "clever fixs". xD

1) blah blah blah

2) blah blah blah

3) blah blah blah

4) blah blah blah

everybody with a brain wont go on donation server that closes every project after a year of sucking money. Stiba pack, Vigi pack and JF pack are perfect example for no go. All those who got rekt here and kicked from each side :D 

I end over here i showed how it looks for other ppl to dont waste time and transfer to download it ;) 
Go farm with ur bugged aura flash xD 

• Confused 1