elfyyy

The best worst L2 drama movie you will see today

Just now, Stiba007 said:

my CP which is bored from PvE eu prime time.

so maybe stop relog from pvp xD 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

Let me guess, you are the one nerdtard who hiding in his basement and trying to get some attention, and has bigger ego in the internet than his self esteem in the real life. If yes, then I feel sorry for you. You play in club, we play in dex, and what is ur point. If server will be closed after a year it is our problem, we still have fun for what games were designed right? No one of us cares about your opinion. 9_9

coz if u play somewhere else u dont talk sht about previous project like Stiba did i already posted in another topic, thats it.
Just this is too strong for stiba to resist so he just leaves one server as a trash and go to other talk trash proving how trash he is xD 
Welp guess who cares bout ur donate server here.

Edited by Xafi

@Xafi your picture with color notes is funny and full of hypocrites... There is more official rmt services than on Stiba's server... Don't understand why you talking about Stiba if u don't know him, you didn't played with/against him... Remember when we saw your nickname on forum/Discord... Stiba said if my cousin play here on server... I just laughed and I was happy... But now u are just my retarded cousin... Anyway why you are using similar nickname as me... ??? 

9 minutes ago, Lafi said:

@Xafi your picture with color notes is funny and full of hypocrites... There is more official rmt services than on Stiba's server... Don't understand why you talking about Stiba if u don't know him, you didn't played with/against him... Remember when we saw your nickname on forum/Discord... Stiba said if my cousin play here on server... I just laughed and I was happy... But now u are just my retarded cousin... Anyway why you are using similar nickname as me... ??? 

is it a lie that stiba was relogging to every war during his xp in SV ? 

Its not enemies problem if stiba wanted to go to 78 before starting some pvp. 

I dont even care if he was rr or not , but to come out and say server is pve when he was AVOIDING pvp is funny.

Edit: I remember how hard Stiba flamed Soil and Koukou about their personalities and how he would never do the same as them. Guess what , now they are allies :D

Edited by Yomana
  • Thanks 1

@Yomana

Did you see difference if you talking about Stiba and if Xafi talking about Stiba? You know Stiba, Xafi don't... That's my point... Anyway I saw so many my previous enemies reloging many times in a row... Cuz i was there and exped near them. That is not heroic dead if I die in solo location against full party... 

Just now, Lafi said:

@Yomana

Did you see difference if you talking about Stiba and if Xafi talking about Stiba? You know Stiba, Xafi don't... That's my point... Anyway I saw so many my previous enemies reloging many times in a row... Cuz i was there and exped near them. That is not heroic dead if I die in solo location against full party... 

i dont even know who is Xafi tbh so i dont take part on that :D Obviously i dont mean full party vs 2-3 guys.... We just ganked him many times with 2-3 people and he always reloged.

I know that if you want to find pvp you can find , everything else is excuses. 

We had aranged pvp with fatality cp back in the day when i was in a cp. Rip cp always wanted to 9vs9. 

I dont remember stiba cp proposing 9vs9 to anyone , im sure all my clan would love to pvp him even if we had to make a mixed party for that.

@Yomana I know, man... We were incomplete CP... I wanted more PvP against other parties... And then I had different play time so started logging in the game too late. This is a reason why I didn't play on Stiba's server... Can't be available on PC in EU prime-time (18:00-22:00). 

But all this is too off - topic, sry for that

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Baluu said:

Thats one way to look at things, and since we are beeing honest, yes everyone has to do stuff in game that they dont like but in order to grow, and yes most likely i dont like everyone in my ally still, cant imagine myself doing everything necessary in game withouth poseidon's lazyness, or demfee's complains, or iamthelaw wise talks, or tereza's kindness,  or Bizqquit's guidance, saying that everyone use each other is not wrong but its not totally right, cause even tough i talked about my CP, same thing goes for all our Eu prime, we know everyone has their limits everyone has their toughts of guidance everyone is in some way selfish to try catch something but regardless of who it is team always has something to say, of all my time spent here i would not mind to use 4-5 players in game to keep enjoying myself, and im sure they would not mind either, you should try it sometimes elfy. 

Ps: @BizQQuiT im very proud of you. 

I meant everyone uses everyone on clan/ally level.

If someone decides to make a huge fucking zerg and you're on the opposing side, you either match it somehow or accept defeat/quit, pretty sure you're very familiar with the concept as well xD... there is no constant supply of "cool people to play with" in any prime, which means you will have plenty of people you don't like, and plenty of people that you don't really care about that much, but it's a 2 way street, they wouldn't be with you if they were not getting their share either so it's all gucci

Every cp that goes far is basicly because of friendship , a very strong core of players or both.. On a much smaller scale we still all use each other in the end, because if the other 8 make it unbearable for me, I leave, same goes for everyone else

Edited by elfyyy
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, Yomana said:

i dont even know who is Xafi tbh so i dont take part on that :D Obviously i dont mean full party vs 2-3 guys.... We just ganked him many times with 2-3 people and he always reloged.

I know that if you want to find pvp you can find , everything else is excuses. 

We had aranged pvp with fatality cp back in the day when i was in a cp. Rip cp always wanted to 9vs9. 

I dont remember stiba cp proposing 9vs9 to anyone , im sure all my clan would love to pvp him even if we had to make a mixed party for that.

Its true. You ganked me many times 2-3 people vs me (2-3:1). Its any difference than 9 vs 18-27(1:2-3)?? xD

Manytimes we killed same numbers enemies in SV, manytimes if enemies try exp we stop them and kicked in lower numbers, so manytimes enemies relog/PR or bsoe before us. I dont remember that you come to me and try fight 1vs1. 

I understand your logic, if u saw PP/BD and me, u need minimal 3 active players for balanced pvp. ;)

About aranged pvp. U need it in PvE europe prime time. Its sad situation, like blind follow Fatality CP their ally. Reason why my CP was kicked from WS, we are not dogs like them, if they tryed fck up with my CP. I said NO and sjeks was so crazy that we are not sluts like others in WS.xD

Edited by Stiba007

19 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

Its true. You ganked me many times 2-3 people vs me (2-3:1). Its any difference than 9 vs 18-27(1:2-3)?? xD

Manytimes we killed same numbers enemies in SV, manytimes if enemies try exp we stop them and kicked in lower numbers, so manytimes enemies relog/PR or bsoe before us. I dont remember that you come to me and try fight 1vs1. 

I understand your logic, if u saw PP/BD and me, u need minimal 3 active players for balanced pvp. ;)

About aranged pvp. U need it in PvE europe prime time. Its sad situation, like blind follow Fatality CP their ally. Reason why my CP was kicked from WS, we are not dogs like them, if they tryed fck up with my CP. I said NO and sjeks was so crazy that we are not sluts like others in WS.xD

man , it was you with fusso and 2-3 more boxes always. But ye you never gonna admit it. 

I never said you killed nobody.I know you hope people would challenge you in 1vs1 as a DA ;)

Idc why or how WS works.

I remember though that after getting kicked from WS your clan didnt pvp with us although we had war. I wonder why you changed behaviour and focused on pve till you leave server.

All im saying is you can find pvp if you want. I know the easy thing is to blame everyone else but better blame yourself and not "server" or "sides".

Edited by Yomana

18 minutes ago, Yomana said:

I remember though that after getting kicked from WS your clan didnt pvp with us although we had war. I wonder why you changed behaviour and focused on pve till you leave server.

We weren't focused on pve... Personally I was sick what happened from WS and had enough of politics. And anyway we fought back if someone attacked us... I remember when some ppl from 1 clan attacked me and some don't... That was funny times... And then was alone on club from TT... Sad... 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, weeeeD said:

Hi, just passing by to remind everyone who is the garbage collector in this server:

oqZB56j.png 

serious.gif

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Yomana said:

man , it was you with fusso and 2-3 more boxes always. But ye you never gonna admit it. 

I never said you killed nobody.I know you hope people would challenge you in 1vs1 as a DA ;)

Idc why or how WS works.

All im saying is you can find pvp if you want. I know the easy thing is to blame everyone else but better blame yourself and not "server" or "sides".

If we saw same numbers, we fight. You know very well your style ganks on me, record was 2pts where i exp there alone. 

I havent problem said that sometimes someone on TS call relog vs same numbers,because he/she think that more enemies coming but 90% our relogs were because we never will fight like 3people vs full activ. Most times we fight vs WK, after SM and only few times vs WS zerg.

About pvp. We are not PvE players, but we dont need make ego up on solo farmers like Tyson, etc..

From SM side people stop attacking on us, sometimes we help them vs WS and we let them go away without free pvp for us. Same by WK, some of them stop attacking on us and we didnt see reason attack on solo players exping next to us.

From WS people start saying lies that i lick anus all enemies and we stop wars vs all except WS. You know true.

Good example is like Tyson or Myrmidon aksked me on help to ToI vs WS. We said sure, why not. We came to ToI 7 for you ally on help and some emos kids had problems. Guys from you apologies for your emos kids which didnt want fight with us. Than we ported to city, all SM got zerget from WS.

Aranged and unbalanced pvps are not fun for us.

Edited by Stiba007
  • Like 1

Towell boy Myrciu and relog master Stiba in one topic? 
Sweet.
Keep the flame going boyz, entertain me plz. I missed you :( without you cunts the flame wars around here are boring as fuck.

1 hour ago, elfyyy said:

serious.gif

Is this the moment elfy understood they been called trash by an ally?) 

Or must I remember everyone where thisismylife grew up, played and free farmed while others kept SM busy in TOI. 

Don't drop pants also, already becoming embarrassing =) 

14 minutes ago, BizQQuiT said:

Or must I remember everyone where thisismylife grew up, played and free farmed while others kept SM busy in TOI. 

Forget me man.

4 minutes ago, BizQQuiT said:

I'm lost here, you mean when executores was a part of perkunas?

We freefarmed loa for a long time because there was no opposition in NA besides 1 SM CP and some Terroristas sometimes, DH was already in SM by then but they were busy throwing shit and bananas at other people in ABG. So I don't know why you're saying you did us a favor by "keeping SM in toi"

Dude if you think we give a flying fuq about what people think about us you are very wrong. If I did we wouldn't have changed clans 3 times and sides almost twice. We are very competitive but ultimately we play for fun, if people in clan make it not fun for us, no reason to stay.. which was exactly what happend with executores and DH.

6 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

Hahaha.

Just because it is on a smaller scale compared with EU it doesn't make it any less competitive, but hey, for us it's awesome that you two think NA is just a bunch of monkeys throwing shit and bananas at each other

Why did you recruit 40 monkeys to play there with you then? 9_9

5 hours ago, Stiba007 said:

@elfyyy

@ProGressive exWK and WK friends wrote me, i hope that they visit us early. I still havent idea what is Barry. Its some hairy lady like your national hero Dankalov?

Oh you seen Barry a lot of times. He strikes fast with his big powerfull weapon.

Well DanKolov is national hero of his nation, not mine ;)

13 hours ago, BizQQuiT said:

lol, Biz talking like he is relevant when relogging even to my pp box at the very back corner of toi 10...
Oh, and he has opinion about the most active cp on the server currently.
kek, go recruit something, friend. Leave the flamez for those who can.