Kse

Easter Event Rabbits Hunt!

Did anyone get the cloak or the hat/agathion from the 1st pack? I know there's been at least one 1st pack because I saw a guy buying it on a sit store but not sure what has he gotten from it.

9 minutes ago, FryderykChopin said:

Did anyone get the cloak or the hat/agathion from the 1st pack? I know there's been at least one 1st pack because I saw a guy buying it on a sit store but not sure what has he gotten from it.

Viferia has agathion

• Like 2

1 hour ago, FryderykChopin said:

you mean: Did anyone get 1st pack? :D

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

and here i am, farming transformation scrolls and keeping them so i can troll ppl with them later on, imagine you find me farming and out of nowhere you are chasing rabbit trought whole SV, lovely sight i think

• Like 1

On 15.04.2018 at 4:46 PM, Kse said:

Dear friends!

By many requests we have decided to prolong the event for 1 more week in total!

Everyone will be able to get and use transformation scrolls till Friday's (20.04.2018) scheduled restart.

NPC will be staying till next Monday's (23.04.2018) scheduled restart. During these 3 days you will be able to teleport to Fantasy Island, use scrolls you already have, exchange event items for Sacks. But NPC will not be giving new scrolls.

Best regards,

Classic Team

so i sold todays item for bullsht adena while being sure the event ends today. So was the buyers i guess.

Please make new topic with such information not just bump old event topic/put on discord, coz nobody rly follow old topic.

On 15/4/2018 at 11:46 AM, Kse said:

Dear friends!

By many requests we have decided to prolong the event for 1 more week in total!

Everyone will be able to get and use transformation scrolls till Friday's (20.04.2018) scheduled restart.

NPC will be staying till next Monday's (23.04.2018) scheduled restart. During these 3 days you will be able to teleport to Fantasy Island, use scrolls you already have, exchange event items for Sacks. But NPC will not be giving new scrolls.

Best regards,

Classic Team

NPC still selling scrolls after restart.

• Like 1

On 4/22/2018 at 8:22 PM, W4N4L1 said:

My event:

8500 QI

6th: 91

5th: 46

4th: 18

3rd: 9

2nd: 6

1st : 0 !!!

Thx GM ;) Gj.

Dunno how much I've gotten in total but from last 10k items I've exchanged, I've gotten only 2 of 2nd places, so 6 of them in 8,5k is still pretty nice.

But generally speaking yeah the chances were stupid.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Uh, Im pretty sure its a new one. It wasnt anything like that which concerned me. But, I guess Ill just have to see after the hunt is over - Ive submitted already. Thanks, though