Pendragon

04-02/03 baium

Just now, MyrmidonAch said:

If every time you lose hero you ll create such a mess better let you free farm it and be happy in your fantastic world

again speaking about this hero? :D dude, stop plz, nobody is butthurt here, i failed (or you succeeded?) on SR, gratz for it, i still made 1/2 heroes without being in single feed wave to get relogs and helped to feed other clan mates in last day. do you really think its bad result for me as solo player? :D i am just trolling on forum like i always did (surprise! even before 2.0 or oly, so i guess its not hero related? :D ) how you say how top kek party you are and then bam, your destro is running behind baium w/o proper buffs :P i am trying to help you out man, so next time you can work on the mistakes people noticed, you should be thankful!

5 minutes ago, MyrmidonAch said:

Tell me again about Unity Buff please or now we ll focus on wind song ..Disgrace for you..Liar and full of complex.

@Rizos EPIC FAIL BRO

Liar? what liar Its all on screenshot. About clan unity ask ur destro, he used it after soe from baium, so on baium he magically couldnt use it but after soe he could? :D

3 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

again speaking about this hero? :D dude, stop plz, nobody is butthurt here, i failed (or you succeeded?) on SR, gratz for it, i still made 1/2 heroes without being in single feed wave to get relogs and helped to feed other clan mates in last day. do you really think its bad result for me as solo player? :D i am just trolling on forum like i always did (surprise! even before 2.0 or oly, so i guess its not hero related? :D ) how you say how top kek party you are and then bam, your destro is running behind baium w/o proper buffs :P i am trying to help you out man, so next time you can work on the mistakes people noticed, you should be thankful!

Maybe you can drive one of our destroyers then your price is cheap 1-2 kebabs no problem for us ..

Thanks for advice and guidance then 

Maybe you can drive one of our destroyers then your price is cheap 1-2 kebabs no problem for us ..

xDxDxDxDxD I approve this :D

thats price i am willing to take, but only for baium, not farming quests, i mean, 3e per kebab, 2 kebabs per baium = 6e in 2h of playing while i can laugh from ppl around me, sounds like a dream, can we somehow manage to do this please? :D

ps: if you want hero destro (76+ requirement), you can try to pm me as well, tho that would cost more than 1-2 kebabs ^_^

11 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

ps: if you want hero destro (76+ requirement), you can try to pm me as well, tho that would cost more than 1-2 kebabs ^_^

I imagined Destro with blond hair. Dunno why.

16 minutes ago, ProGressive said:

I imagined Destro with blond hair. Dunno why.

I could answer this but i am tired of offending u lately.

Edited by Warpole
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

When baium sleeps again on rock the hp goes full so when perkunas started it baium was full hp.

This just shows again that when you have organization and the right group of people you can do well even without 100 people around as sometimes more people brings more mess then it helps.

To perkunas good job, i didnt see how it went but since it finished in like 1 hour and half i assume you did well.

I have only one request if you guys can stream it next time because i enjoy seeing and studying and analyzing this type of fights. Of course if there is something you dont want to show as some idea or new system you guys found to do it its understandable.

From me all respect for yesterday baium. Good organization and a small group of people can make wonders if its the right people as i have been saying for some time and as shown many times before.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As for SM, i feel sorry for jerry having to lead all of that, i extend my super patience and empathy to him to keep it going. Failing doesnt always mean you are bad, the only thing it shows is that you try and you can never blame someone for trying.

Edited by Valeera
  • Like 5

35 minutes ago, Valeera said:

As for SM, i feel sorry for jerry having to lead all of that, i extend my super patience and empathy to him to keep it going. Failing doesnt always mean you are bad, the only thing it shows is that you try and you can never blame someone for trying.

++++++++ 

Ripperoni Jerry patience

+ for meme videos as well, servers need many more of those

Edited by elfyyy

@Valeera

I agree about right ppl, but lets don't forget that to make this "small but strong group of ppl" it's usually "take everything to zerg toi" preparation phase applies.

And I've seen that many times already (make zerg>>stock up some fat>>move from qty to quality).

It's pretty hard to make it right when 2 of your baium pts are from late asia prime (>>boxes) and they act like a zombies (cause it's 4-6.a.m.). Plus - DT ally lost 2 clans last week - less ppl, less destros\summoners.

We did good pvps tho (I think many ppl missed these mass pvps and enjoyed them a lot). I hope next time we will do better.

• Like 1

@kktnxbye Oh you and your 'zerg', i will never forget you standing opposite side of toi 6, having same amount of parties, yelling zerg, yesturday, had more parties, still yelled zerg. You are full lul.

8 hours ago, kktnxbye said:

Lack of knowledge of some game details is fine. Lowering to the level of insults is the actual retardness.

true, but usualy when you dont know you dont talk like its fact :)

8 hours ago, kktnxbye said:

You can think anything u want, but don't forget that even more ppl think that you are retarded too. w\e

retard team recruting ?:)

42 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

@kktnxbye Oh you and your 'zerg', i will never forget you standing opposite side of toi 6, having same amount of parties, yelling zerg, yesturday, had more parties, still yelled zerg. You are full lul.

You think that what some "bright" ppl shout in chat is the same what the majority of ally thinking? Or what ally management thinking?

I don't read shout chat sorry.

Yday we have more pts, right, but 1 was pt of boxes and some other pts had boxes too (i already explained - we are not only eur prime ppl). Counting that and overall lvls and 3rd skills - I was pretty surprised that we fought so well. 

I think you need to get to your main business - spam from 2 heroes for lf new CPs. xD

9 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

You think that what some "bright" ppl shout in chat is the same what the majority of ally thinking? Or what ally management thinking?

I don't read shout chat sorry.

Yday we have more pts, right, but 1 was pt of boxes and some other pts had boxes too (i already explained - we are not only eur prime ppl). Counting that and overall lvls and 3rd skills - I was pretty surprised that we fought so well. 

I think you need to get to your main business - spam from 2 heroes for lf new CPs. xD

Im not only talking about your 'bright' people, im talking about you talking how you fought against zerg, and im saying that huge zerg had 1, lets be generious and say 2 more parties than you.

Cant i spam, should i roll over and die while you recruit? How many new cps in Perkunas do you see in last 2,3 months? I see alot in DT :)

6 hours ago, Pendragon said:

Im not only talking about your 'bright' people, im talking about you talking how you fought against zerg, and im saying that huge zerg had 1, lets be generious and say 2 more parties than you.

Cant i spam, should i roll over and die while you recruit? How many new cps in Perkunas do you see in last 2,3 months? I see alot in DT :)

I dont really remember your case when i tell smth in shout on 6 floor. Last time we could have such a fight was in December maybe. And I didnt tell anything in shout yday (i dont read shout at all). I would say it was finally equal firepower yday on baium (sure if we dont count NF pt). But knowing perk policy this fragile balance will not stay for long.

Actual eur prime will show if your fear to lose eur prime toi is justified (on baium we had 2 NA and 2 late asia prime pts). Today we didnt see any reasons so far.

I woke up after 30h sleeping. healthy sleep...
This Drama is fine for me Because I am not Eu as well as Latinos :) . If you're afraid to fail, you'll keep failing forver. I still w8 1 day "noob ally" can kill Baium, but dont know When :P

Edited by JerrySM

4 hours ago, JerrySM said:

I woke up after 30h sleeping. healthy sleep...
This Drama is fine for me Because I am not Eu as well as Latinos :) . If you're afraid to fail, you'll keep failing forver. I still w8 1 day "noob ally" can kill Baium, but dont know When :P

that's obvious thing that will happen sooner or later.