Sign in to follow this  
Baronas

Event

Hi, this event should be very nice, but... i spend 40kk for q item, so far i get 1 energy crystal, 2othel rune, 11ead, 3x30%exp scroll, 1hat-7day... all rest is s**t like firework, buff scroll and etc..(this from 100 event Bags) perhaps just i was thinking event should cheer up people.. for this moment just disappointment  of esters and sadness. do you guys more lucky?

51 minutes ago, Sensei said:

7 tablets

Any approximate number on how much money you have spent on buying treasure pieces?

Also would you say that it's worth opening the sacks instead of selling them? I know that heavy RNG is involved but I really haven't managed to get anything that was worth it.

12 hours ago, SemenArsonist said:

Any approximate number on how much money you have spent on buying treasure pieces?

Also would you say that it's worth opening the sacks instead of selling them? I know that heavy RNG is involved but I really haven't managed to get anything that was worth it.

I was just kidding, the event sucks.
The whole process is a ks festival and the chances for something good ridiculous.

Process is good imo, it cant be botted (i guess), its not farmed on exp mobs, its account number limited so cant give big advantage to nolifers and its different event than previous ones, it cant be farmed by aoe classes faster than 1 by 1 and it has good reward list. But here good things about event end. Bad things: Extremely low 1st sack chance, way too hard to win anything useful. I was hyped on start about event, after i saw test with chances of rewards i stopped doing this event, can farm faster adena on mobs and buy what i need than wasting time on this event ><

Edited by Rizos

It would be perfect if cut rabbit transformation time to 2-3 min and improve 1st-2st lvl bag chance in 2-3 times. Wasting at least 1-1.5 hour ONLY for event(10-15 chars)? It's a half or the prime!

Pretty much what Rizoski said. I like the fact that they're trying something new, the use of fantasy island is great and in principle it's really well done, but the rewards are a problem. It almost feels like they got PTSD from reactions to the Christmas event rewards which were too generous, so now they're too scared to give players even EABs. From one extreme to another - I wanted to dump at least few dozens of millions, but out of 10.000 packs only 6 top tier ones, and even then you still have 50% chance to win only MT or even 15-days level 1 RB jewels, that's a no-no :( But as I said I really like the concept, it's something different from regular farming events (even though I'd still prefer the classic one next time), just sounds like a shame that we'll now probably go another X months without an event without really getting 'anything done' now :S

I'd like if they decided to make some 'flash events' which would run lets say only for one weekend (or +Friday/Monday to cope with the time zones) where they'd just re-start an old event (for example this one) so they don't have to come up with anything new, maybe just with slightly updated rewards. No huge prizes like magic tablets or improved scrolls, just smaller stuff like EAB or max toi energy +the accessories obviously.

So u want to tell me u get rewards for almost free. And on 99% for free (bcoz u collect items from hunting mobs u will hunt anyway in previous events) and u still cry rewards are bad? 

LOL im not even sad for u xD

GMs should simply pee on ur faces and instant forum ban for such QQ of getting bad items for free. 
U dont like? Dont go fantasy island.
U dont like 99% events items for free? Farm mobs and delete event items.

Edited by blackmarket

20 minutes ago, blackmarket said:

So u want to tell me u get rewards for almost free. And on 99% for free (bcoz u collect items from hunting mobs u will hunt anyway in previous events) and u still cry rewards are bad? 

LOL im not even sad for u xD

GMs should simply pee on ur faces and instant forum ban for such QQ of getting bad items for free. 
U dont like? Dont go fantasy island.
U dont like 99% events items for free? Farm mobs and delete event items.

go on official and check what rewards are there on events. I dont seee ppl there complaining that rewards are high

3 minutes ago, Rizos said:

go on official and check what rewards are there on events. I dont seee ppl there complaining that rewards are high

lol, why u dont play official then?
For example i dont bcoz i dont like items for free. I like hard playing like classic is supposed to be. And official gives +16 weapons.

I play, not everyday tho. I dont see how for example spoiling mobs is not geting items for free, but runing on rabbit and opening chest is geting items for free. Can you explain me?

Edited by Rizos

Good for u bro ;) i just say we are not official. We are better than official coz we dont do bullsht like they do. Good example is high rewards from events.
And expecting good rewards for hunting mobs u do everyday is top hilarious thing. This event is unique u dont need farm mobs, but if u dont like it then dont go fantasy island - saying bout qq kids in this thread.

Edited by blackmarket

U play spoil coz u want play it, its part of game. U lack pvp ability and dps compared to other typical pvp classes so u get rewarded by obtaining items other classes cant. Atleast not at that amount.
And ofc u dont compare early access to EWC from spoil to olympiad reward or exp scrolls from event to those spoil EWC. I hope. 

Edited by blackmarket

lol ur funny. You can make adena with everything, spoil is just example, ur dd not spoil? go toi 5 or loa and farm 1kk adena just from drop in 40 min + full drops + exp. From event you make max 1.5kk in 40 min + u have limited number of chars.

See. Another example that event is more than enough. Just what i said. But seems u missed this point calling me funny and then confirming my thoughts.

Edited by blackmarket

So how is farming event geting items for free but farming mobs is not geting items for free, you sitll didnt tell me.

for 3rd time. U farm event from same mobs u farm everyday. Still u qq for low event rewards. 
U farm elpy when no event: bad no event qq.
U farm elpy when there is event: bad reward qq, no +16 weapon reward qq.

Do u even read my post?

9 hours ago, Rizos said:

Process is good imo, it cant be botted (i guess), its not farmed on exp mobs, its account number limited so cant give big advantage to nolifers and its different event than previous ones, it cant be farmed by aoe classes faster than 1 by 1 and it has good reward list. But here good things about event end. Bad things: Extremely low 1st sack chance, way too hard to win anything useful. I was hyped on start about event, after i saw test with chances of rewards i stopped doing this event, can farm faster adena on mobs and buy what i need than wasting time on this event ><

Do u read mine? I said: all events before were about farming mobs and rewards were more or less good. This is one time different, but still its ur choice if u do it or dont. Nobody force u to go and open chests as rabbit, so every reward u get is up to u. Bcoz u re having fun u cant come and say rewards are crap. U dont have fun? Dont do it.

2 hours ago, Rizos said:

I play, not everyday tho. I dont see how for example spoiling mobs is not geting items for free, but runing on rabbit and opening chest is geting items for free. Can you explain me?

@blackmarket you still haven't explained this. The 'muh free items' outrage from some people is getting funny, I assume you didn't pick any of the achievement rewards either because they were free? Also I assume you don't pick daily coins either because they're simply for logging in, right? And damn it must be tough playing solo, because you know what happens when someone in your party kills a mob, right? That's right, you get exp for free. In the end the only way to play this game is playing with Devotion and Wind Strike level 2 because anything above this is custom crap giving people stuff for free.

This entire argument is completely invalid because you assume events are something extra from the game. They aren't - they're extremelly important part of the game which is meant to keep players interested, and without them the server would've most likely died. Admins of offic server know it, admins of this server know it, admins of literally every server which wants to run longer than 2 months know it,, and sooner you realize it as well the better.

7 minutes ago, blackmarket said:

Do u read mine? I said: all events before were about farming mobs and rewards were more or less good. This is one time different, but still its ur choice if u do it or dont. Nobody force u to go and open chests as rabbit, so every reward u get is up to u. Bcoz u re having fun u cant come and say rewards are crap. U dont have fun? Dont do it.

Since when the fun part of event is "farming" it? Dunno about you, but i play basketball/volleyball not because i can run and sweat like a pig, because i can score and win, thats the pleasure of the game, but if you take that from the game and leave the "run and sweat" part and say "well, dont play it if you dont want then" is kinda stupid :D funny part of the event is getting different kind of rewards, getting that happy moments when you get something good after you grinded event, but when the chance is so low, eventually you dont end up having fun (and now i am not talking about yolo give weapons+16 and epics, but after farming event 1h and in the end get 6 QHP is just wow)

not taking your opinion, but you are one of those guys who persuaded admins to give these crappy reward chances, which is kinda sad. (ps: even if rewards are good, event is free for all, unlike for example toi farming or other top tier location, so everybody on server can have some fun if they want, but not with kind of reward i described upper)

35 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

not taking your opinion, but you are one of those guys who persuaded admins to give these crappy reward chances, which is kinda sad. 

lol i though u re gm not me lolol

56 minutes ago, blackmarket said:

lol i though u re gm not me lolol

admins are like politicians, yes, they make their own decisions, but they gotta listen to opinions of people they rule and act according to them, sadly B|

Who cares if old and high lvl players dont like the reward because is low. Atleast this event help low level players farming adena or new players.. this event is nice and healthy