Sign in to follow this  
pako

PP lf ppl to play with

hi,

I am PP 70 lvl and I am looking for cp / group / clan / whatever / ppl to play with. I play around 19-22 CET.

You might think "why would anyone need active prophet anyways", but I think there are some advantages. You don't have to bother opening new window during exp, always have active buffer on pvp, PP can work as secondary healer, also it has powerful root (works on 76 guys already from time to time), have mass fear etc...

If not for pvp, then maybe u sometimes simply lack buffer on exp. Feel free to add me to friendlist and pm me, I can't exp without a party anyways ^^

nick in game: pinkman

4 hours ago, pako said:

I play around 19-22 CET.

You don't have to bother opening new window during exp

if none of my xp slaves likes to xp with me, i might give you a chance at least for xp (dont think i can offer CP/clan/group, but at least solid xp for the time being if this situation happens) ;)

what about discord, are you able to use it for voice communication? i prefer when my duo partner can communicate with me (or rather me with him?) in better way than writing. (we would be using this server discord, nothing special)

9 hours ago, Poseidon said:

can u play from 19 till 22 CET and drive other characters?

Sorry, I would rather stick to my own chars ;p

6 hours ago, MoDoy said:

if none of my xp slaves likes to xp with me, i might give you a chance at least for xp (dont think i can offer CP/clan/group, but at least solid xp for the time being if this situation happens) ;)

what about discord, are you able to use it for voice communication? i prefer when my duo partner can communicate with me (or rather me with him?) in better way than writing. (we would be using this server discord, nothing special)

Sure, sounds great. Just pm me for exp whenever u need ;p I can use voice communication, but I have never really used discord. I can try I guess

9 hours ago, Rizos said:

Damn ur off :(

Make sure to try again :D