Sign in to follow this  
Kure

Rumble in the Jungle! vol2

18 hours ago, Kure said:

AOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

"This is the story of a time long ago – a time of myth and legend. When the ancient gods were petty and cruel, and they plagued mankind with suffering, only one clan dared to challenge their power – JungleForces. Possessed a strength the world had never seen – a strength surpassed only by the power of their hearts..."

Hard to believe it...
Hard to understand it...
But...
It is happenning...
Right on time...

They are coming back. Probably not all of them... But for sure it will be enough to claim their rightfull title... TOP SERVER SUMMER CLAN... 

The circle is closing...
Once for all, fight for purity of their name...

Maybe the Myrciu´s prophecy of destroying Perkunas will fullfill?
Maybe some (not banned for RMT) members of old ES are coming with them? Katsumoto spotted yesterday...
And what about Stiba the Allmighty? Will he follow footsteps of his new family to come back into "dead" server?

Questions....
Only questions...

Brace yourselves... The summer is coming.

I am sure I heard this story somewhere. I go Google search. 

http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/hercules.jpg

"This is the story of a time long ago – a time of myth and legend. When the ancient gods were petty and cruel, and they plagued mankind with suffering, only one man dared to challenge their power – Hercules. Hercules possessed a strength the world had never seen – a strength surpassed only by the power of his heart. He journeyed the Earth – battling the minions of his wicked stepmother, Hera, the all-powerful queen of the gods. But wherever there was evil, wherever an innocent would suffer, there would be Hercules."

JF  = Hercules ?? :P 
Edited by JerrySM
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, JerrySM said:

I am sure I heard this story somewhere. I go Google search. and Yes!

http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/hercules.jpg

"This is the story of a time long ago – a time of myth and legend. When the ancient gods were petty and cruel, and they plagued mankind with suffering, only one man dared to challenge their power – Hercules. Hercules possessed a strength the world had never seen – a strength surpassed only by the power of his heart. He journeyed the Earth – battling the minions of his wicked stepmother, Hera, the all-powerful queen of the gods. But wherever there was evil, wherever an innocent would suffer, there would be Hercules."

JF  = Hercules ?? :P 

If Jf = Hercules then who is Xena the warrior princess? :ph34r:

Edited by Yomana

I fought it.... @Kure haha )

Edited by JerrySM
  • Like 3