Sign in to follow this  
Kure

about new bosses

Reflecting on last post in progress(ive) tracker:

I could understand reason behind puting more hours instead of fix respawn time... to make it more "fair" for all of the timezones. For how much i hate customs this is the one which is understandable i guess. It doesnt mean i like it but that i understand it... 

Lets put asside for now it will destroy the real purpose of these bosses - the mass pvp fun for them every day at same time... from now on the side controling each specific prime will have free farm of those no matter what.

Specificaly:
NA prime - 69 "ally" of DT + NF
Asia prime - China
EU prime - Perks, tho this is the only one slightly questionable

The real problem is 6 hours difference timer, i suggest make it 8 hours instead if you really insist on this custom model... I will explain why.
One side pretty much controll everything between 4am - 5pm CEST.... with 6 hours timer and small adjustments they will be able to controll 50% of spawned bosses and it will cause even bigger disbalance than putting fixed spawn in EU prime, simply cos their prime is literally uncontested... In this case this whole custom seems pointless....

Also, if not for all bosses but at least for those four... make impossible to pull them more than X range... i guess i dont need to explain why.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

to be fair after this "change" i am really worried what they will do with 21 hour bosses :/ if they do something like this for them as well, then its gg, whole purpose of everyday pvp will be gone i guess, dont forget this is still EU server and by trying to be nice to everyone, you are pretty much giving free bosses to other primes (just check epic bosses which spawn in china prime, 0 contest for them and i guess DT will have no big contest in NA prime as well if something this big gets implemented).

27 minutes ago, Kure said:

Reflecting on last post in progress(ive) tracker:

I could understand reason behind puting more hours instead of fix respawn time... to make it more "fair" for all of the timezones. For how much i hate customs this is the one which is understandable i guess. It doesnt mean i like it but that i understand it... 

Lets put asside for now it will destroy the real purpose of these bosses - the mass pvp fun for them every day at same time... from now on the side controling each specific prime will have free farm of those no matter what.

Specificaly:
NA prime - 69 "ally" of DT + NF
Asia prime - China
EU prime - Perks, tho this is the only one slightly questionable

The real problem is 6 hours difference timer, i suggest make it 8 hours instead if you really insist on this custom model... I will explain why.
One side pretty much controll everything between 4am - 5pm CEST.... with 6 hours timer and small adjustments they will be able to controll 50% of spawned bosses and it will cause even bigger disbalance than putting fixed spawn in EU prime, simply cos their prime is literally uncontested... In this case this whole custom seems pointless....

Also, if not for all bosses but at least for those four... make impossible to pull them more than X range... i guess i dont need to explain why.

rotation is stupid, they should spawn fixed time like on offi, if they are so concerned about other time zones, just make them spawn on fridays and sundays for example.

They are not spawning in fixed time on offi bro. Only regular bosses (9- 4asove rb) spawn in fixed time around the map. Dunno how to give you proof of my words, I talked to Uchihaitachi who plays on offi last 6 months. Do more research for urself i guess to find out if u dont believe me. About pull, i also hope then wont be able to pull.

Edited by Rizos

DT is still taking ~50% rb in asia prime. U underestimate DS passion for RBs.

some random time is a good idea. or place it in eur prime to make it more alive

Edited by kktnxbye

2 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

DT is still taking ~50% rb in asia prime. U underestimate DS passion for RBs.

some random time is good idea. or place it in eur prime to make it more alive

Noone believes you.

Can someone reliable confirm this info?

@Rizos
How to understand this message then? 

Mini Epics close from being done, expect some news on this in short period of time. some decisions still to be made about their re-spawn times. For now the decision is to keep them on a 30 hour re-spawn so every next re-spawn will be on a different prime this way reducing the chances of one side(or location) locking down this bosses increasing the fairness and mass pvp possibilities for them, as well as not speeding up too much the amount of the A grade gear in server.

Tbh i though those are the bosses which spawns at 21:00... So thats why i though they change it from 24h to 30h... aka next day after 21:00 it will be at 03:00, next 9:00 etc etc....

Thx for proving me wrong tho.

Edited by Kure

This message means that Admins dig to info that these rbs have 20h resp on offi. However i asked uchiha he said these rbs dont spawn everyday and he claims its around 24-48h - no clear info.

So if Admins think its 20h on offi, and they make it 30h so it can rotate between primes (custom change) they explain why they make it 30h(longer time than expected) so they can rotate and every1 has chance to get em + they give overall lower a grade drop impact to the server if they spawn longer.

About RBs that spawn on offi @ 9 pm dunno, i hope they have fixed hour of spawn which promore pvp a lot. Will see

Edited by Rizos

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

to be fair after this "change" i am really worried what they will do with 21 hour bosses :/ if they do something like this for them as well, then its gg, whole purpose of everyday pvp will be gone i guess, dont forget this is still EU server and by trying to be nice to everyone, you are pretty much giving free bosses to other primes (just check epic bosses which spawn in china prime, 0 contest for them and i guess DT will have no big contest in NA prime as well if something this big gets implemented).

"EU" server, even being "EU" server China controll most of epic and if adms decide to no custom spawn time, for sure they will controll new bosses also...

9 minutes ago, vinter said:

"EU" server, even being "EU" server China controll most of epic and if adms decide to no custom spawn time, for sure they will controll new bosses also...

If it will be fix time like now is oly, EU will control bosses. Question here again, we want to be nice to everyone or only to europeans.

About what rizo said, i dunno, on skelth it looked also that Snake in plains of lizardmen spawns always evening like 20:00, or something.

5 minutes ago, vinter said:

sure, i want to see how china controls bosses which spawn 21:00 EU prime ;) tho its like rizos said, those bosses dont have static time spawn like other 21:00 bosses (if they had, i dont think RoA would compete for lowbie bosses with rest of the server instead of killing 4 priests), they have some weird ass spawn time, but as i said, i hope admins wont have some funny ideas of changing this 21:00 bosses, because that would be really sad

1 hour ago, Rip said:

Noone believes you.

Can someone reliable confirm this info?

@vinter CHN control epics cause nobody want to contest them. But its more then possible, we are still doing it sometimes.

14230381434823.jpg

8 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

CHN control epics cause nobody want to contest them

Are u kidding right? How can Europeans  contest epics at 10-15 when 90% of players is in work/school? And in meanwhile china log 4 party?

Just now, Rip said:

Are u kidding right? How can Europeans  contest epics at 10-15 when 90% of players is in work/school? And in meanwhile china log 4 party?

4? :D:D:D you living still in 2k17 or what?
double/triple that number

5 minutes ago, Rip said:

Anyway @kktnxbye clueless as always

Nope. It's you are clueless as always.

We contest chn for epics 1+year here(it should give u a clue that I know what I'm talking about).

For especially slow ppl I can give u free recipe - organize ally in weekend with prep all (mains, epic chars), kill epic before CHN gather 8 pt> resp is moving to eur\na prime (and u kill it when it spawns in eur\na prime).
CHN always can be outplayed by organization\strat.

ps: too much hate, don't be upset, next time "best cp" will be able to kill our boxed pt.

1 minute ago, kktnxbye said:

Nope. It's you are clueless as always.

We contest chn for epics 1+year here(it should give u a clue that I know what I'm talking about).

For especially slow ppl I can give u free recipe - organize ally in weekend with prep all (mains, epic chars), kill epic before CHN gather 8 pt> resp is moving to eur\na prime (and u kill it when it spawns in eur\na prime).
CHN always can be outplayed by organization\strat.

ps: too much hate, don't be upset, next time "best cp" will be able to kill our boxed pt.

2nd sentence is already bullshit- 1 year ago china was with perkunas and they weren't participating in epics at all. They slowly started organising something after they left us and it was like 6 months ago

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Rip said:

2nd sentence is already bullshit- 1 year ago china was with perkunas and they weren't participating in epics at all. They slowly started organising something after they left us and it was like 6 months ago

ps: no.

2134325.jpg

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:
21 minutes ago, Rip said:

ps: no.

2134325.jpg

which part of what rip said was "no"? because this screen is from May 2017, CHN is still with WS and pls, dont try to persuade ppl how china did epics when it was still with WS, because everybody knows how it was 

china.thumb.jpg.42813d947c5abe90bdd06364aacb7d55.jpg

5 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

which part of what rip said was "no"? because this screen is from May 2017, CHN is still with WS and pls, dont try to persuade ppl how china did epics when it was still with WS, because everybody knows how it was 

54 minutes ago, Rip said:

Anyway @kktnxbye clueless as always

8 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

CHN tried go on QA and core ~1 year ago. In asia prime. Rare attempts(2-3 pts) and all were unsuccessfull till ~ end of summer. Since the end of summer they started to go for epics quite regularly.

Bullshit cause 6 month ago (November) we've got 2.0 and CHN were already on epics for a while.

I guess @JerrySM can confirm that or any other guy who was in SM 1year ago.

It's pretty retarded when ppl who don't play in Asia prime trying to explain anything about Asia prime.

If you bother to go and look to Jerry's pic - the time when WK were still with WS -  is the same time we had ~50% of epics. And who do you think we've seen on these 50%? 

Drawing1.jpg

why you add priests and not adding rest bosses. 

btw on retail all bosses priests included have static 22h resp time. 

2 minutes ago, Aduha said:

There will be 4 of them. Core/Orfen/QA/Baium

29 minutes ago, Aduha said:

Just to be sure...
static 22:00 every day respawn time
OR
TOD + exactly 22h? 

Edited by Kure