Sign in to follow this  
Kure

about new bosses

3 hours ago, Koll said:

There will be 4 of them. Core/Orfen/QA/Baium

with Priest in game also were added 11 more 70 lvl raids(21h included), 1x 65lvl bosses ect.  and 6 75lvl (21h)

1/ Orfen/Core have random time 12h, and nobody cares
2/ QA  rotate between primes and nobody cares.
3/ All Eu People in Server: Sleep/Study/Work. Only Eu People  in DT can online and farm epic :P . Or dont tell me only my party can farm with 9-10pts CHN :P 

As I remember some Eu People/Ally tried to def Orfen/Core spawn only in Eu Prime and They failed.

I hope oneday Eu People can take back Epics again. :) Because Epic Contest is not all log chars and kill boss.
From 17/2 to 10/4.We have 53 days, but We killed 23 Orfen/Core. Then 43% not 50%. But it also fine for us :) .
Because here "Eu Server"

Edited by JerrySM

7 minutes ago, JerrySM said:

3/ All Eu People in Server: Sleep/Study/Work. Only Eu People in DT online and farm epic :P 

As I remember some Eu People/Ally tried to def Orfen/Core spawn only in Eu Prime and They failed.

I hope oneday Eu People can take back Epics again. :) Because Epic Contest is not all log chars and kill boss

1/ orfen core is low lvl and have random time which sux to organize pvp
2/ aq is low lvl and has random time which sux to organize pvp
3/ w/e
4/ New rbs 75 lvl w/o random resp window. See difference?

7 minutes ago, JerrySM said:

I hope oneday Eu People can take back Epics again. :) 

I hope one day Eu people can take back Aden castle again. :)

4 minutes ago, Rizos said:

1/ orfen core is low lvl and have random time which sux to organize pvp
2/ aq is low lvl and has random time which sux to organize pvp
3/ w/e
4/ New rbs 75 lvl w/o random resp window. See difference?

then lets cry : Plz make Baium random 12h. plz :( >
We are playing in "Eu Server", malaka Eu

Edited by JerrySM

2 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

I hope one day Eu people can take back Aden castle again. :)

U mean one day they can bring clan leader in crest room directly on ramp, not under it?

Just now, JerrySM said:

then lets cry : Plz make Baium random 12h. plz :( 

would also cry if i was part of ur last baium contest

Edited by Rizos

im on jerry and andrey side about this epic contest, china control epic becoz they have too many ppl and ppl from other prime gave up, not becoz they are from china/asian/megatron, epic still respawn in EU/NA prime sometime, if you consist enought and have enough no lifer like china have, you can try to take it back, but you not, well, you cant blame them 100% like that, you lost, they won, accept it, and yes, becoz they have ppl, they can bring like 10 pt to defend epic, thats what they are.

6 hours ago, JerrySM said:

3/ All Eu People in Server: Sleep/Study/Work. Only Eu People  in DT can online and farm epic :P . Or dont tell me only my party can farm with 9-10pts CHN :P 

I hope oneday Eu People can take back Epics again. :) Because Epic Contest is not all log chars and kill boss.
From 17/2 to 10/4.We have 53 days, but We killed 23 Orfen/Core. Then 43% not 50%. But it also fine for us :) .
Because here "Eu Server"

jus because the current eu primes dont give a fuck about epics atm, doesn't mean the server isn't EU based.

1 hour ago, BlackJack said:

jus because the current eu primes dont give a fuck about epics atm, doesn't mean the server isn't EU based.

He means that the epic contest is a question of organisation. As you told yourself some time ago ~  ppl go epics when there are ppl who can organize epics. And you were right for that. So this "we cant cause it spawns is asia prime" is pure bullshit.

1 hour ago, kktnxbye said:

He means that the epic contest is a question of organisation. As you told yourself some time ago ~  ppl go epics when there are ppl who can organize epics. And you were right for that. So this "we cant cause it spawns is asia prime" is pure bullshit.

kinda different to soe your parties from toi to go somewhere and having twink character 40/50 lvl rebuffed (and xped back to lvl if there was pk fiesta), to be fair for exact that reason i never liked epics, whole this twink bullsh1t and crappy low lvl pvp is just meh, i have no idea why ncsoft did it considering epics are high end game gear, why exactly are they farmable by 40 lvl chars instead of having them 75 lvl so ppl can compete with their main characters

Epics is way different than these bosses.

Its way different story when u go with main class 70+ which has Clan Wars and when u go to some AQ with 40 level sorceror and u cant kill a rb, because u cant kill enemies and everyone standing 3 h, shaking their right hand.

Imagine with every update all epic bosses get level up. Now we would have core, orfen and AQ 70-80 level. But no, we have to go with some twinks to kill 40 raid which drops valuable items. Its generally l2 korean logic.

I vote to put 22 h timer and like this they will rotate after 6 month. 

And for people who think in eu prime nobody will kill it, dont make me laug.

Probably in CS also no people from eu to pvp with? :DxD

Also its a big chance for eu yo reach China in items.

Edited by ProGressive

18 minutes ago, ProGressive said:

Epics is way different than these bosses.

Its way different story when u go with main class 70+ which has Clan Wars and when u go to some AQ with 40 level sorceror and u cant kill a rb, because u cant kill enemies and everyone standing 3 h, shaking their right hand.

Imagine with every update all epic bosses get level up. Now we would have core, orfen and AQ 70-80 level. But no, we have to go with some twinks to kill 40 raid which drops valuable items. Its generally l2 korean logic.

I vote to put 22 h timer and like this they will rotate after 6 month. 

And for people who think in eu prime nobody will kill it, dont make me laug.

Probably in CS also no people from eu to pvp with? :DxD

Also its a big chance for eu yo reach China in items.

You have ppl to pvp doesnt mean you have ppl to kill it. Its about the will. And are there any1 want to organise and  put effort into it, to make it happen or not. 

10 minutes ago, Jerna said:

You have ppl to pvp doesnt mean you have ppl to kill it. Its about the will. And are there any1 want to organise and  put effort into it, to make it happen or not. 

Its even better it will go to other prime and dont worry, it wont reach china prime.

10 minutes ago, ProGressive said:

Its even better it will go to other prime and dont worry, it wont reach china prime.

Why should i care china can get it or not?? Only saying add more hours on bosses to help other prime can have more chance to get the bosses is bullshjt. How about change oly time to help other prime can easier join it ???

25 minutes ago, Jerna said:

Why should i care china can get it or not?? Only saying add more hours on bosses to help other prime can have more chance to get the bosses is bullshjt. How about change oly time to help other prime can easier join it ???

Im for 22+2 in eu prime. Why u attack me here? :D

Also to kill them is not so hard.  

Baium 300 kk hp

These boses 3.5 kk, so if some clan manages to kill baium, this will be like a cake. And will show which clans can regroup fast, and which not.

Edited by ProGressive

2 hours ago, ProGressive said:

Im for 22+2 in eu prime. Why u attack me here? :D

Also to kill them is not so hard.  

Baium 300 kk hp

These boses 3.5 kk, so if some clan manages to kill baium, this will be like a cake. And will show which clans can regroup fast, and which not.

baium has 40kk.... 300kk is goddard+

4 hours ago, MoDoy said:

kinda different to soe your parties from toi to go somewhere and having twink character 40/50 lvl rebuffed (and xped back to lvl if there was pk fiesta), to be fair for exact that reason i never liked epics, whole this twink bullsh1t and crappy low lvl pvp is just meh, i have no idea why ncsoft did it considering epics are high end game gear, why exactly are they farmable by 40 lvl chars instead of having them 75 lvl so ppl can compete with their main characters

Dear sneaky elf, you again speaking about smth u dont know. For a long long time already you need your main pts on epics too, cause war have high lvl PKs+ mains PKs there.

2d) Please wake up to reality, all top PTs already making WC 78 with gate chants, CHN already have 3 for a long time. Go anywhere with your mains and get back to toi 11\12 is a matter of 5 min.

I agree with you that epics should be 75lvl tho.

1 hour ago, kktnxbye said:

Dear sneaky elf, you again speaking about smth u dont know. For a long long time already you need your main pts on epics too, cause war have high lvl PKs+ mains PKs there.

2d) Please wake up to reality, all top PTs already making WC 78 with gate chants, CHN already have 3 for a long time. Go anywhere with your mains and get back to toi 11\12 is a matter of 5 min.

I agree with you that epics should be 75lvl tho.

I saw how ppl play on epic chars even if they dont have to double box, now i cannot imagine fiesta if some of those should pvp with their mains and then fast kill epic with twinks, so yeah, its not even close to be same as killing raid with high lvl characters?

"all top parties making WC 78 with gate chant", well, only CHN has gate chant, so what are all those other top parties doing if gate chant is as important as you say? :D dont be ridiculous

ps: getting to toi 11 is matter of 20 mins even w/o gate chant same like it was matter of 20 mins to get to loa heart from giran, you just cannot have potatoes in party

It is extremely selfish to advocate for fixed spawn time in a server with such a mixed playerbase like this one

The only prime that will farm it for "free" is MAYBE china, because they have a lot of people so their prime is "bigger"

It will still be contested in late NA and early EU, in between those there is SM/TKD to "contest" it

If people from EU get their heads out of their asses and fight perkunas for those bosses it can be 2-3+ sides fighting for it
In NA we already have 2 sides with same numbers and possibility of a 3rd one + china prime overlap in late NA

Now there is always some idiot to make a huge zerg to control those things, and even more idiots to fall for it, but that is another matter entirely

Edited by elfyyy

23 minutes ago, elfyyy said:

It is extremely selfish to advocate for fixed spawn time in a server with such a mixed playerbase like this one

The only prime that will farm it for "free" is MAYBE china, because they have a lot of people so their prime is "bigger"

It will still be contested in late NA and early EU, in between those there is SM/TKD to "contest" it

If people from EU get their heads out of their asses and fight perkunas for those bosses it can be 2-3+ sides fighting for it
In NA we already have 2 sides with same numbers and possibility of a 3rd one + china prime overlap in late NA

Now there is always some idiot to make a huge zerg to control those things, and even more idiots to fall for it, but that is another matter entirely

Fak you, its eu server, dont like go to NA server.

@San0 Mini Epics close from being done, expect some news on this in short period of time. some decisions still to be made about their re-spawn times. 

Any new info about this? Keep good work up... ?

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Lafi said:

@San0 Mini Epics close from being done, expect some news on this in short period of time. some decisions still to be made about their re-spawn times. 

Any new info about this? Keep good work up... ?

"close from being done"

"soon"

"anytime now"

"expect some news in short period of time"

"working 120% on patch 2.0 mini raids 24/7"

And so it begins... Again.

God have mercy on our souls.

giphy.gif

Edited by FryderykChopin