Sign in to follow this  
MoDoy

After such a long wait

ah so entertaining =)

but still the best laughs came from that video of soil where they gang bizqquit in the bar xD

ahh gotta find  IT ! 

Edited by BizQQuiT

20 minutes ago, BizQQuiT said:

ah so entertaining =)

but still the best laughs came from that video of soil where they gang bizqquit in the bar xD

ahh gotta find  IT ! 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, BizQQuiT said:

When Soil was allowed in the club one time in his life :D

IT was only fight when he spoke in team speak. And we always had same problem - our mages never rushed on you, so fighters just go, die and then mages die.

And that fight was only once when he said "MAGES ALSO RUSH WITH AURA FLASH", boom - something happened.

Sadly he played trough internet caffee = always laggin=never speak. :( 

3 minutes ago, ProGressive said:

IT was only fight when he spoke in team speak. And we always had same problem - our mages never rushed on you, so fighters just go, die and then mages die.

And that fight was only once when he said "MAGES ALSO RUSH WITH AURA FLASH", boom - something happened.

Sadly he played trough internet caffee = always laggin=never speak. :( 

wait did you just said that you won Aden castle because of skill and not numbers ?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, BizQQuiT said:

wait did you just said that you won Aden castle because of skill and not numbers ?

No I said we didnt fail because there was TS. Because otherwise im not sure if we would have taken it, because mages like always hit 1 b 1.

5 minutes ago, BizQQuiT said:

tbh i dont remember that siege much but i think it was the biggest siege we had. 

two sides only and both over 200 ppl

I think it was in our side 280 and in your 250. Something like that. 

It was really big. I remember archers were carrying fights after 10 minutes because all no mana.

1 hour ago, ProGressive said:

Idiots i dont speak about this garbage both archer cps uchicha+myrmydon. 

I speak about CPs like Lin had.

There is only one Archer God- Legiana Tarantino 

2 hours ago, ProGressive said:

Idiots i dont speak about this garbage both archer cps uchicha+myrmydon. 

I speak about CPs like Lin had.

who is Lin btw ?

PS: I think these TKD Drsong Drwhatever are pretty good

18 minutes ago, BizQQuiT said:

who is Lin btw ?

PS: I think these TKD Drsong Drwhatever are pretty good

Lin is a guy who played SPH>bish>PR and dont know, now i guess tyrant. And funniest part he unlisted his all videos, cant find anything :( 

it was some CP from Eternal Shine if i remember correct.

Dunno that TKD cp. Hard to say about fatality also, because no videos.

Edited by ProGressive

Sieges are rly better nowdays , that no xp losing and fighting till no mana/buffs was just bullshit  :) 

If only we had that numbers in 2 alliances im sure we would watch amazing fights 

5 hours ago, ProGressive said:

Hard to say about fatality also, because no videos.

When 80% of server population is Mage cp 10% melee and 10% archers it's hard to create good fraps, Especialy when you play with garbage archer.

To show something need 1-2 months.

Meanwhile when you play as Mage you can cook movies day after day,especialy when now they have valor.

End of story :)

32 minutes ago, MusulmoN said:

When 80% of server population is Mage cp 10% melee and 10% archers it's hard to create good fraps, Especialy when you play with garbage archer.

Meanwhile when you play as Mage you can cook movies day after day,especialy when now they have valor.

No, i think archers are good to make movie and good to win pvps, but there are 2 problems:

1. Perks clan and pve prime cos enemigos dont group to fight for toi (so far, slowly changing ;P)

2. Chain pull on tanks is bugged, should be lower chance, this screw up archers hard now imo.

Anyway, mage/archer pow boring :D. Wait for my next video!

Edited by Rizos

8 hours ago, MusulmoN said:

without valor would be too easy, they die in 3 blows even so.

11 hours ago, BizQQuiT said:

without valor would be too easy, they die in 3 blows even so.

maybe yes,but 1 blow=2 mage spell cast in same time,and if mage did MC 2 in a row, MC 3-6k~ you dead in 1 second :) even with +6bo set

Edited by MusulmoN

18 hours ago, Rizos said:

No, i think archers are good to make movie and good to win pvps, but there are 2 problems:

1. Perks clan and pve prime cos enemigos dont group to fight for toi (so far, slowly changing ;P)

2. Chain pull on tanks is bugged, should be lower chance, this screw up archers hard now imo.

Anyway, mage/archer pow boring :D. Wait for my next video!

With aw is same shit,go behind backstab BAM enemy dead,better to watch supports POV.

6 minutes ago, MusulmoN said:

With aw is same shit,go behind backstab BAM enemy dead,better to watch supports POV.

Well i spoke with people, they dont like support pow :( Because they dont understand, but when they see 10 000  dmg they like "ooooo i cant do that"

28 minutes ago, ProGressive said:

Well i spoke with people, they dont like support pow :( Because they dont understand, but when they see 10 000  dmg they like "ooooo i cant do that"

nah if you do 10k dmg you have 1-2k hp max and if you have 40 ( hero 50%) reflect so -5k go back and you die yourself,

28 minutes ago, MusulmoN said:

nah if you do 10k dmg you have 1-2k hp max and if you have 40 ( hero 50%) reflect so -5k go back and you die yourself,

well i dont speak about archers, i speak in general.