Hello everyone, i would like to know a little bit more of TK class in classic, its seems its pretty rare? Is it beneficiant to make one? Or is it only good for pve? I know in classic SK/DA is strong

and paladins are joke, but havent found any useful info for Tk.

Thanks for all - cheers.

RIP TOPIC coudnt find via search engine in this forum, typed in the google and i found a topic about tk, but it coudnt answer me something like : Can i join some clan or CP, bcuz as i've seen in videos, other topics u use sws to pull... I've played to class it self, it suits me very well (its was on H5 servers, have no clue about classic)

Edited by NewSWS

23 minutes ago, NewSWS said:

Hello everyone, i would like to know a little bit more of TK class in classic, its seems its pretty rare? Is it beneficiant to make one? Or is it only good for pve? I know in classic SK/DA is strong

Thanks for all - cheers.

RIP TOPIC coudnt find via search engine in this forum, typed in the google and i found a topic about tk

https://www.youtube.com/user/derikglad/videos last video was bishop, all others are TK

1 hour ago, NewSWS said:

Thanks for all - cheers.

RIP TOPIC coudnt find via search engine in this forum, typed in the google and i found a topic about tk

The search engine on this forum is an absolute, 100% concentrated trash. It's like you take everything that's bad in the world and you turn it into a code - you get this search engine. I even heard Americans are using this search engine to torture terrorists in Guacamole Bay, like they ask them to find something through this search engine and they're like "nooo noo don't make me use this sh*t ever again, I'll give you all the names, literally every single name in my organization including their family members, social ID numbers and their LOL accounts'. Funny facts: the main programmers of this search engine are listed as  "A. Hitler", "J. Goebbels" and "H. Himmler" but maybe it's just a coincidence.

But to your question - I think you'll have easier time following your name, as SWS are generally much more demanded than TKs. Playing TK is pretty much only for hardcore TK lovers here, and I assume most TKs on high levels are those who rerolled to it, as @Xafi mentioned.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Thanks, well i really enjoy this class, i like it bcuz its so tanky ofc a bit low on dps but my gameplay fits this, but idk how it will go... Just to find ppl to play with, i come here alone , so my question is could i find a clan/cp with lower lvl on this build :)

I dont think top cps willt ake u on TK, but for sure u can find some casual cp and have fun. Once u hit 50+ ppl start forming aoe partys, you can also tank RBs, ull find some pt in party matching. You can also ask @Valeera. He exped TK from zero to hero :D. He also has paladin

Edited by Rizos

u wont have a problem to find a pt for rb until 50, i see many pts looking for a tank as last slot,

50+ EV, 60+ abg - everyone is struggling to find a puller for aoe

70+ u are good to go to pull mobs in loa (3way) u will sustain even better than paladin using sacrifice with cubic heal and elemental heal, healer wont waste so much mp, rly good when your pt doesnt have an extra oop recharger

it rly depends whats your goal, if u want to play a tank and be most efficient in pvp later on, play DA it will be insanely op at 80 lvl and none of theothertanks will be better

DA > SK > TK > PL

thats how it is and it will stay like this for another 3 patches for sure, dont even think about Paladin, it will get boost at patch after antharas patch just in angelic icon, they will add more crit rate, still will be garbage class

if i had to choose i play DA or Tk as a tank, i dont play dark elfs its stun fiesta, but DA is way too op and will be even more

Thank you all, i am 99% sure now... My goal is just to play with a class i like, i dont care that much about meta in PVP, i like that tank bcuz its a tank :) suits me well so lets try :)

Just now, NewSWS said:

Thank you all, i am 99% sure now... My goal is just to play with a class i like, i dont care that much about meta in PVP, i like that tank bcuz its a tank :) suits me well so lets try :)

yea thats right move, TK is fun to play and its cubics are great

Lol. TK is rly powerfull if played properly. It shines in various scenarios... If you cant burst 1v1 anyone doesnt mean you are useless in pvp...

One example...Not so long ago during chat with Valeera i was told that he soaked around 40k (!!!) damage before finally died... Thats nice punching bag for every pt, am i right?

1 minute ago, Kure said:

Lol. TK is rly powerfull if played properly. It shines in various scenarios... If you cant burst 1v1 anyone doesnt mean you are useless in pvp...

One example...Not so long ago during chat with Valeera i was told that he soaked around 40k (!!!) damage before finally died... Thats nice punching bag for every pt, am i right?

thats 1 backstab -_-

about tank balance, i would say its more like DA/SK > pala/TK, i dont think DA is better in pvp than SK and same goes for paladin and TK, however with TK, you can be happy to get small boosts with every patch comming (same goes for paladin), like for example getting arrest on it ;) definitely if you are not the guy who thinks only killing matters, TK is right choice as its the most powerful >TANK<

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rizos said:

dont think top cps willt ake u on TK

1. Exp

2. Exp 

3. Exp

4. Get 79 lvl

5. Sell kidney

5. Buy magical tablets

6. Get party UD

All top cps would invite you with open arms

18 minutes ago, Rip said:

All top cps would invite you with open arms

only 1 problem, there are just 2 top cps on the server, "Best CP Eu" and "Top Archer CP", others are casual plebs, so dont give him high hopes that every cp on server will want TK 79 :/

2 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

only 1 problem, there are just 2 top cps on the server, "Best CP Eu" and "Top Archer CP", others are casual plebs, so dont give him high hopes that every cp on server will want TK 79 :/

You forgot about best summer cp, i heard they have been seen at abg

Summer is comming

Edited by Rip

Just now, Rip said:

You forgot about best summer cp, i heard they have been seen at abg

right, totally forgot about that one :$

11 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

Well its my 1st classic so "casual plebs" will be just superb for me haha :)

1 hour ago, Nez said:

u wont have a problem to find a pt for rb until 50, i see many pts looking for a tank as last slot,

50+ EV, 60+ abg - everyone is struggling to find a puller for aoe

70+ u are good to go to pull mobs in loa (3way) u will sustain even better than paladin using sacrifice with cubic heal and elemental heal, healer wont waste so much mp, rly good when your pt doesnt have an extra oop recharger

it rly depends whats your goal, if u want to play a tank and be most efficient in pvp later on, play DA it will be insanely op at 80 lvl and none of theothertanks will be better

DA > SK > TK > PL

thats how it is and it will stay like this for another 3 patches for sure, dont even think about Paladin, it will get boost at patch after antharas patch just in angelic icon, they will add more crit rate, still will be garbage class

if i had to choose i play DA or Tk as a tank, i dont play dark elfs its stun fiesta, but DA is way too op and will be even more

Agree with most of what u said. Im Dark elf lover tho and i love SK tank. I want to mention 1 think, Dark elf has same chance to get stunned as orc or DA. Its classic new rules, con doesnt help ;)

1 hour ago, NewSWS said:

P.S TK and his cubics :D

Edited by Rizos

5 hours ago, NewSWS said:

Thanks for all - cheers.

RIP TOPIC coudnt find via search engine in this forum, typed in the google and i found a topic about tk, but it coudnt answer me something like : Can i join some clan or CP, bcuz as i've seen in videos, other topics u use sws to pull... I've played to class it self, it suits me very well (its was on H5 servers, have no clue about classic)

For pve, Tk is simply the best for AoE. Highest speed, guard stance, 360% shield block and healing cubic

For pvp, your greater survivability makes a difference as long as you manage to hold enemies attack on you and resist longer than the other tanks. As long as they dont attack you, meanwhile sk or da ll be doing way more cc and dps on enemies and therefore impacting more on pvp most of the times.