Sign in to follow this  
MoDoy

First FW prime

6 minutes ago, MusulmoN said:

i have fraps for today pvp,but to lazy upload

First pvp sucked anyway , 7 vs 11 people with out of party gladi and jackals :P 

But pvp with bizz was nice , i would like to see the video.

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

I can send first 10s of fight when we are winning 3:0, after that you gotta post it yourself :D i did mistake i went for wonderorc (which you took from another pt to have active WC, shame shame) instead of you or poseidon, welp, dont think it was that one sided tho :P 

Name just suits you well. Forum warrior. Be proud of good and bad things. You can edit better then me for sure. (was wc the only excuse you found?) ?

4 minutes ago, Baluu said:

Name just suits you well. Forum warrior. Be proud of good and bad things. You can edit better then me for sure. (was wc the only excuse you found?) ?

actually you would be surprised how many excuses ppl came up with after pvp and i just said "we failed as ****, stop looking for lame ass excuses" in pt chat ;P i played it wrong on dankolov, i totally forgot you might be on limits or that poseidon would be swiping floor with half of our pt alone, next time i would play it differently, but this one we hard lost, we might had not perfect setup, but its our mistake, so no excuses ^_^ maybe next time result will be different, we will see :D 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, MoDoy said:

dont forget to group 4 CPs next time we come and after boast about smashing ppl )))

4 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

actually you would be surprised how many excuses ppl came up with after pvp and i just said "we failed as ****, stop looking for lame ass excuses" in pt chat ;P i played it wrong on dankolov, i totally forgot you might be on limits or that poseidon would be swiping floor with half of our pt alone, next time i would play it differently, but this one we hard lost, we might had not perfect setup, but its our mistake, so no excuses ^_^ maybe next time result will be different, we will see :D 

6 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

Well, nothing to add, perfect answer now. Looking forward for more PvP's. ;-)

Ps:Just missing your pro skills on editing. ^_^

Edited by Baluu

Just now, BoogeyMan said:
4 hours ago, MoDoy said:

dont forget to group 4 CPs next time we come and after boast about smashing ppl )))

5 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

36 minutes ago, Yomana said:

First pvp sucked anyway , 7 vs 11 people with out of party gladi and jackals :P 

After my personal clown left server i found second one Sjeksy doing great job with entertainment for people on forum with his qq quotes (in game he is better then tyson) ! :D haha

1 hour ago, ProGressive said:

Dont tell me that my wc again -4? Q.Q

@BizQQuiT u won?

can't say so ~ dank laughed that i have only 8 ppl, so i took wonderorc. 

so not really a win ~

18 minutes ago, BizQQuiT said:

can't say so ~ dank laughed that i have only 8 ppl, so i took wonderorc. 

so not really a win ~

it was me on dankolov :P chill chill, its not like you won because of WC as i said in previous reply, i should have different focus priority than i had :D but i am dagger not tyrant, can you blame me i went for healers instead of destro/TH hero? ^_^ 

Modoy failed, blame him! Im pro DD i baited sws and tank to focus on me + i soaked hero grandeur, i sacrificed for cp, others were free to play!, dont blame me :ph34r:. I used 1 stab in whole pvp, isnt it enough? My pt just bunch of failords cant support me! Totally uncarryable :S!

Edited by Rizos

On 18.04.2018 at 3:14 AM, MoDoy said:

it was me on dankolov :P chill chill, its not like you won because of WC as i said in previous reply, i should have different focus priority than i had :D but i am dagger not tyrant, can you blame me i went for healers instead of destro/TH hero? ^_^ 

to kill dds in a melee cp its a great choice, go go

1 hour ago, Poseidon said:

+, thats what happens when u play mages in offi.

Edited by ProGressive

1 hour ago, Poseidon said:

you were on other side of corridor, you dont know what i wanted to change on how i played it ;)