Sign in to follow this  
Pendragon

04-18 baium

TLDW: Perks farming yet another baium with 30 people, 60% in 50 minutes, NF log 4pvp ready parties, kills us easily ofcourse and fails baium, doing 15% in last 1h 10 minutes.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

TLDW: Perks farming yet another baium with 30 people, 60% in 50 minutes, NF log 4pvp ready parties, kills us easily ofcourse and fails baium, doing 15% in last 1h 10 minutes.

right, totally pathetic try by us :| trying to kill this baium i felt like perkunas trying to make decent amount of heroes since 2.0

• Haha 2

49 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

Yeah, i bet your main goal was to fail baium and give it to china ?

Our goal was to prevent yours free farm... Also we tried it ourselves, to check for our next atemps. We learned a lot.

China taking Baium is just colaterall damage, after all its not our prime problem, so it doesnt rly matter for us...

1 hour ago, Pendragon said:

Yeah, i bet your main goal was to fail baium and give it to china ?

no our main goal was to kill you and test the fight, which we did, actually in the last 30minutes we took a bit over 25% from him with less than 30 people. I'd say quite a lot better than your first attempt.

I would be happy if we had 30 people.

Anyway i dont get why you are so butthurt cause we killed you ,people from your side say its boring cause eu prime is perks doing whatever they want. We procceed to come toi , we get "flamed" , we procceed to try baium , we get "flamed". 

I guess after all you just want free farm and then boast how good you are.

Also wasnt someone from your clan that said the phrase "not our prime not our problem" ? Why is it weird if we say we prefer china to get baium than some eu enemy clan? O.o

Edit. I always talk about ingame chats. Video is just funny and we deserve it :D

Edited by Yomana
  • Like 1

my plan was to farm CRP with die on baium aoe and ress, with rate of 30 crp per 20 seconds i say it was successful. Gotta learn that clan accuracy and clan evasion now ^_^

What a noobs. 

Lose pvps in toi.

Then fail Baium.

Hahahahhah retarded noobs.

L2P.

Dont tell me next sieges we planning to lose castle also.

P.S. I speak about NF.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

Free, haha, we worked for it mother fucker :)

i guess it was hard to defend it from SM ... not :D kinda sad to see how first chinese screwed up hard and after that SM didnt even try, but hey, thats life, gz to perks ;) 

Just now, Pendragon said:

I think they didnt have enough quests/people i dunno. Im confident we would win that pvp inside ?

After hearing what happened i am confident you would win as well, so at least they saved quests, good!

10 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

i guess it was hard to defend it from SM ... not :D kinda sad to see how first chinese screwed up hard and after that SM didnt even try, but hey, thats life, gz to perks ;) 

We didnt have enough ppl unfortunately. So the plan was to push def ppl go inside and let them waste quest (or just clear 13 floor if they dont jump in). Jump in with our pts(lame setup+boxes) would be idiotic. It was kinda obvious 4 hours before the farm.

why not, its max we could do. still wasted time to make the quest for rip cp members. if more ppl would log, we could jump in, that was the only logical thing to do. maybe next time more ppl will log and we would have some pvp inside.

7 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

We didnt have enough ppl unfortunately. So the plan was to push def ppl go inside and let them waste quest (or just clear 13 floor if they dont jump in). Jump in with our pts(lame setup+boxes) would be idiotic. It was kinda obvious 4 hours before the farm.

whatever floats your boat, maybe its obvious in 5 days you wont have enough ppl/quests as well? tell us in advance so maybe NF could try to push for it, thanks

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

whatever floats your boat, maybe its obvious in 5 days you wont have enough ppl/quests as well? tell us in advance so maybe NF could try to push for it, thanks

Last baium we had 5-6-7(before to jump in) pts and didn't have a problem to kill perks, I didnt expect 5 days ago that 7 pts  will turn to 3 boxed pts today.
Some ppl were lack of quests but honestly 3 ppl could not change anything in this situation.