NightBird

Simple Question about server

30 minutes ago, NightBird said:

Simple questions;

1. What's average online ?
2. Are there some old school clans from the past?
3. classic.club vs dexternet.

1 hour ago, Rip said:

I have seen that, To be honest this caused me to came here, but if someone could simply and clearly answer one's opinion . 
Im totally confused if play on classic.club or on dex

20 minutes ago, NightBird said:

I have seen that, To be honest this caused me to came here, but if someone could simply and clearly answer one's opinion . 
Im totally confused if play on classic.club or on dex

dex dead , we back to club

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NightBird said:

Simple questions;

1. It's good in all primes, there are 3-4 sides major sides currently on the server. Sadly mostly split through primes. Server has slightly tilted towadrs heavier EU population before ( as in you couldn't farm at all in EU prime in 1.5 ) but now its more balanced. Which has some positives and negatives.

2. Dont know what you mean, most clans here have been around for 2+years.

3. Some people left for dex, but most returned cuze it was a shiftest. 

• Like 1

I dont know what more do you want to know. Farm till 40 via Raid bosses. From 40 onwards you will start seeing people everywhere.

Edited by HelenGirro
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, BlackJack said:

1. It's good in all primes, there are 3-4 sides major sides currently on the server. Sadly mostly split through primes. Server has slightly tilted towadrs heavier EU population before ( as in you couldn't farm at all in EU prime in 1.5 ) but now its more balanced. Which has some positives and negatives.

2. Dont know what you mean, most clans here have been around for 2+years.

3. Some people left for dex, but most returned cuze it was a shiftest. 

2. I meant some clans like EternalKnights, IFC, Last Resort, Vertex (I know vertex play on dex), MagicR, other old school clans who played 10years ago.

18 minutes ago, NightBird said:

2. I meant some clans like EternalKnights, IFC, Last Resort, Vertex (I know vertex play on dex), MagicR, other old school clans who played 10years ago.

well NonFactors and OOC are/were here. Perkunas for example, some core members moved to official and spread legacy there.

• Like 1

You can't just compare a dead one server (dex) and an alive one. Almost every day it's like at least 5-7 guys asking about online at this server and most of them started to play here. I guess this fact can tell you something about online. :D Here's a lot of newcomers, this is a good sign, so give it a shot. I had some doubts too, now i play here for more than 6 months, and online is still good and will be like that for a few years.

5 hours ago, NightBird said:

Simple questions;

3. i dont like for example how dex community prefer to keep broken mechanics (like aoe damage and cc skills working on non flagged targets) instead of fixing. also readed about buffs like death whisper, dance of fire still not working (huge nerf to daggers). overall i dont see anything good that you couldnt find here. Its just that everytime a classic server opens, ppl become desperate because they are presented like "NEW" but its all the same shit with different name. First we came, then skelth (innova), then warpgate, then red, then einhasad, then dex.. and ppl still comeback here. we are the best private(free and PTS) server competition to official

Club has proven to be a stable server for more than 2 years, years of lot of testing and fixing work from ppl and admins, sv became very polished since then. ppl may complain about class change server here (ignoring class tiers), but this one of the reasons why many old ppl still playing since release, keeping cps refreshed. Also we have a bigger online, and a public test server with gm commands available so you are free to test any feature for yourself

Edited by Cyane
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, Cyane said:

ppl may complain about class change server here (ignoring class tiers), but this one of the reasons why many old ppl still playing since release, keeping cps refreshed. 

Very accurate. If it wasnt here, this server was long time ago either solo players zone or either dead.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Cyane said:

3. i dont like for example how dex community prefer to keep broken mechanics (like aoe damage and cc skills working on non flagged targets) instead of fixing. also readed about buffs like death whisper, dance of fire still not working (huge nerf to daggers). overall i dont see anything good that you couldnt find here. Its just that everytime a classic server opens, ppl become desperate because they are presented like "NEW" but its all the same shit with different name. First we came, then skelth (innova), then warpgate, then red, then einhasad, then dex.. and ppl still comeback here. we are the best private(free and PTS) server competition to official

Club has proven to be a stable server for more than 2 years, years of lot of testing and fixing work from ppl and admins, sv became very polished since then. ppl may complain about class change server here (ignoring class tiers), but this one of the reasons why many old ppl still playing since release, keeping cps refreshed. Also we have a bigger online, and a public test server with gm commands available so you are free to test any feature for yourself

I think most people with brain acknowledge how useful the tool is to keep the server alive. I think most longtime players, including myself main issue with the tool was that it wasn't updated regularly to reflect the patch/items balance.

from my point of view :

Dex

the last Dex server that was actualy very good was Wrath, xx years ago - do i give it a chance now? ansolutely not, why?, lot of bugs, not working skills etc... still cannot make a solid server after years

Skelth

i was playing on Skelth and i came to play here on club, why?

1. since cata/necro was openned, maaaany bot trains just appeard, u go to cata/necro ... 2 pts active, 10 pts on bot train, from my own experience ppl just join skelth not rly to play there, but just to play double bot train in necropolise = quiet good amount of € per day no1 cares about bots there, even players like dvp farming 24/7 on mouse soft in devil isle (no wonder his own boxes are in between top lvls on server)

2. 2 sided server with low quality of leaders

3. club has like more than doubled activity on castle sieges compared to skelth

4. players are scrared to flag agains another random pt (nooo bro dont flag pls..) players on classic.club in random pts have balls atleast

5. lost hero on 68 glad with no feed, to 77 glad with 22 relogs in a row from his ally last day for about 4 pts ..viva la trashes

in total - classic.club is the best EU classic server atm

(still need to fix some bugs geodata and so on.. probably wont be like skelth but its still okay, compared to Dex which is way too behind.. quality of files is terrible)

I played on Einhasad (russian off) came back here mostly cos i had mage cp on einhasad and i like to play meele (here i have aw 78), but also cos of loop macro russians farming adena (bot trains) to rmt which is like 80% of server online. ANd because fatal mistake of new updates (clan arena - ppl leave clan every week to join new clan and make clan arena on it, this makes huge problem ppl runing w/o clan and w/o war). 2nd problem on offi is broken PK system. You cant simply pk bot trains or ppl who untag for clan arena,  because there are no pk scrols. With pk quest u clear usually 1 pk/12h and when u dekarma you lose 1 karma per mob. That server (russian official) is hell for guy who likes to pvp and heaven for farm bots. Ppl who dont want to pvp with you simply stop war or leave clan, come on your spot steal your mobs and you can do nothing about it.

Edited by Rizos

1 hour ago, Darthy said:

Rizo, what did u do on russian-language server? As I know u don't speak russian. Or I am mistaken?

on prosto pidar

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Well u dont need to know many words in ruski to play there. For slavic nation its izi to understand just after y learn cyrlic letters and read em :D