Sign in to follow this  
Kim

"My plan was to farm CRP"

3 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

I can see the future thats all ?

I guess its time to start spawning blood cloths from gm panel so we can port inside with NF again and again and again and again ... at least for the lulz i guess

I think you guys should be more greatful for the enemies that you have :P
All I saw here is bitter comments by weaklings who would love to free-farm in peace.

Edited by Sensei

1 hour ago, MusulmoN said:

So on Monday will be this ???

Item_49582.jpg

if there are unexpected circumstances maybe tuesday, but not later, so its fine

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Sensei said:

I think you guys should be more greatful for the enemies that you have :P
All I saw here is bitter comments by weaklings who would love to free-farm in peace.

we are greatful, what did you do in the video that you posted? what was the massege? 3 pt with heroes killed 3 farm pt? i want to understand the level of your delusions

I must say without Uchi cp ppl, WS has lost it's forum warrior capabilities. Bobby tries, I guess. But to quote him "I am 3 times better at everything you ever were"

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

I must say without Uchi cp ppl, WS has lost it's forum warrior capabilities. Bobby tries, I guess. But to quote him "I am 3 times better at everything you ever were"

You forget lokiardy , but ok im not sad we never see his retarded posts in forum anymore. His double trolling acc was getting tiring

Edited by Yomana

12 hours ago, BlackJack said:

just imagine: The new shee--err generations of perks forum warriors looking up to a "driver"? The "boogeyman"? :D
I'm cracking smiles just typing the last one. Oh, Great Myrciu how we miss you...

We’re not forum warriors lul? Check out definition, we’re actually doing something ingame, all you do is fail and come spit nonsense here how good you are, the only place you’ve got left. 

@BlackJack yes i am 3 times better and it shows.

4 hours ago, Pendragon said:

all you do is fail and come spit nonsense here how good you are, the only place you’ve got left.

But we just look damn sexy when we fail.

Even expensive jewellerys does not turn fat pimpled girls into models ...

Edited by Anytime
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

We’re not forum warriors lul? Check out definition, we’re actually doing something ingame, all you do is fail and come spit nonsense here how good you are, the only place you’ve got left. 

@BlackJack yes i am 3 times better and it shows.

No point to be in-game, ill just do like you. In a few months ill just RMT everything to catch up and brag that im 9x better than you. I'll give you that you are 3x better than Isno tho.

24 minutes ago, Sensei said:

just imagine: The new shee--err generations of perks forum warriors looking up to a "driver"? The "boogeyman"? :D
I'm cracking smiles just typing the last one. Oh, Great Myrciu how we miss you...

i dont play here, i just sometimes read forum. i gave you a question that you cant answer and now im a forum warrior.

12 minutes ago, Yomana said:

we are actually doing something ingame too , getting heroes B|

Glow is the most important thing!!!

Yeah oly is your thing, i think everyone agrees thats the only thing keeping you ingame, having 4x more heroes.

@BlackJack You have better items than i do, wtf you on about? ? 

Just now, Pendragon said:

Yeah oly is your thing, i think everyone agrees thats the only thing keeping you ingame, having 4x more heroes.

@BlackJack You have better items than i do, wtf you on about? ? 

so i haven't played actively here since 10 months, you buy ur stuff and u still cant buy better items? I thought you are 3x better :(