Sign in to follow this  
Kim

"My plan was to farm CRP"

1 minute ago, Pendragon said:

Yeah oly is your thing, i think everyone agrees thats the only thing keeping you ingame, having 4x more heroes.

@BlackJack You have better items than i do, wtf you on about? ? 

Well we are like 45 people and 15 of them log only for sieges , so its understandable we cant do anything that requires many actives.

Just now, Yomana said:

Well we are like 45 people and 15 of them log only for sieges , so its understandable we cant do anything that requires many actives.

We had 6cps for last cs, we aint that much better ? but for you it doesnt work like that, you are 45+sm ?

1 minute ago, Yomana said:

Well we are like 45 people and 15 of them log only for sieges, so its understandable we cant do anything that requires many actives.

why did you chose this path? why dont you recruit or join somebody?

the answer is that its hard, its easier to gather 3 solid pt and have fun

Just now, driver said:

Thats a big discussion. You think its hard to join sm again and try zerg epics? 

Most people in NF are people that played here a lot and dont need to farm items/epics , so its understandable they want to have fun instead of following someone just for that. Go ask new cps why they join sm or perks , they will tell you cause perks offer sieges / epics / farm location . We dont offer any of this :D

@Pendragon Oh boy you have no idea how close we are to open war to SM each day. 

4 minutes ago, driver said:

exactly what we are doing :D 

10 minutes ago, Yomana said:

Most people in NF are people that played here a lot and dont need to farm items/epics , so its understandable they want to have fun instead of following someone just for that. Go ask new cps why they join sm or perks , they will tell you cause perks offer sieges / epics / farm location . We dont offer any of this :D

6 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

I know ? 

he knows x3 what you know!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

12 hours ago, driver said:

i dont play here, i just sometimes read forum. i gave you a question that you cant answer and now im a forum warrior.

Don't try to study me driver, you'll never graduate.

@driver one of the best question in last 2 months.

We left SM mostly of 3-4 reasons:

1)People didnt understand open oly vs feedwaves, and were killing candidates.

2)We had no leader with Global Voice

3)There was no difference in eu prime if we leave or no.

4)Some people didnt like other people.

17 minutes ago, driver said:

50 % of clan wants to go big and 50 % dont, because a lot of people are casuals with DD+pp out of party 3-4 days out of 7.

If we want to go big we could do it any time, because of amount pms to join us we get is really a lot, but we dont recruit because of few things:

1. Still no leader for global voice.

2. We dont farm epics.

If we even decide to go big and recruit like one more clan, it will be same as it was with SM> only thing better we would make more heroes because we have oly leader. 

So its really hard, clan is deciding between quality and quantity.

1 hour ago, Yomana said:

this is the way to total crush and no future.

1 hour ago, Yomana said:

you have no idea how close we are to open war to SM each day. 

You have no ballz to do that :ph34r:

17 minutes ago, driver said:

my character was 72 lvl in january 2017 and in april 2018 it was 74 lvl and pretty much same equip (only othell rune added on bow pretty much), dunno if i felt like "crushed or no future" during whole that time :P but who knows, maybe you are right

1 minute ago, Rip said:

we dont? >:( j/k, nice try tho

image.thumb.png.2c2024126a2b2b9505894f7c3a4e040a.png

25 minutes ago, driver said:

I dont disagree , im one of the guys that want to change that.

9 minutes ago, Rip said:

You are wrong , in this clan we have balls , we dont have brain xD

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

@MoDoy i was talking about ally, not one individual. as solo you are not even on the map :) even if you are hero. you solo dont do no impact on the server. server is dead and thats why NF shows some opposition in pvp.

btw, talking about lvl. i saw on site there are 100+ 78 lvl, but in perkunas i saw 5 people 78 last time :)

8 minutes ago, Rip said:

Look at them, 6 month ahead of the others and still so afraid to lose your fragile domination. Don't worry, your HR is good and it's always a lot of dishonest and weak ppl to take in WS.;)

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Yomana said:

I dont disagree , im one of the guys that want to change that.

You are wrong , in this clan we have balls , we dont have brain xD

Sensei looks filled with brains, give him that throne he keeps taking selfies with !

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

Look at them, 6 month ahead of the others and still so afraid to lose your fragile domination. Don't worry, your HR is good and it's always a lot of dishonest and weak ppl to take in WS.;)

We are dominating O.o...I don't even have my own cov in CP.

NF opening war to SM will actually only force NF to become stronger.

Lazy, trash, solo players everywhere...dunno how to aggro you more to make you put your belt and hold pants up.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, BizQQuiT said:

Lazy, trash, solo players everywhere...dunno how to aggro you more to make you put your belt and hold pants up.

I agree war to everyone would make nf stronger also and make game more interesting but is not so izi. Lot of love for jerry from some of our guys and some FEW more people on sm is stopping this from happening for a long time.

about NF we have our forum trash talks and all is a mess but at least we try to make some sh1t rumble in late eu time/america time and go make some fights with perks and try messing up some farms, while other full allies sit and watch and comment from the back.

i say if NF get some a bit more daily activity we going to have a lot of fun with perkunas and lot of fights since no one else really bothers to try to create anything like this and enjoy more farming with full parties on sv/fp.

3 hours ago, Anytime said:

But we just look damn sexy when we fail.

Even expensive jewellerys does not turn fat pimpled girls into a models ...

This! HAHAHA GG REKT!

6 minutes ago, Valeera said:

I agree war to everyone would make nf stronger also and make game more interesting but is not so izi. Lot of love for jerry from some of our guys and some FEW more people on sm is stopping this from happening for a long time.

about NF we have our forum trash talks and all is a mess but at least we try to make some sh1t rumble in late eu time/america time and go make some fights with perks and try messing up some farms, while other full allies sit and watch and comment from the back.

i say if NF get some a bit more daily activity we going to have a lot of fun with perkunas and lot of fights since no one else really bothers to try to create anything like this and enjoy more farming with full parties on sv/fp.

image.jpeg.76dfe760556a0f0c1e35e0ba1c5f4db5.jpeg

OR

ÎÏοÏέλεÏμα εικÏÎ½Î±Ï Î³Î¹Î± Imagination

Epic momments/comments 

1 hour ago, BizQQuiT said:

1) WS holding toi eur prime since December. Last 6 month WS has enough power to kill any other ally in 90% of cases. WS farmed ~80% of Baiums so far. So ye, it's domination.
2) Usual bullshit from a guy who is afraid to lose his precious (even if it's no any threat to lose it). Not mention that it's clueless\sick mind fantasies. Sure war with SM will help a lot. But to WS, and there is no idiots who can belive in your nonsense. Lets assume NF will war SM. Who they will gank? Eur pts who are not playing? That should skyrocket NF online? Or remove NF\DT toi in NA prime and give it to iTommy? Elfy\Tfd would be so happy to hear this genious idea. Or increase the chances for WS to take more castles/heroes? Such a value for NF!

Omg it's so cute that you trying to kill any possible future opposition. Sadly nobody buying this cheap crap.

3) You are not aggro me. You are just entertaining this community.:x

20 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

1) WS holding toi eur prime since December. Last 6 month WS has enough power to kill any other ally in 90% of cases. WS farmed ~80% of Baiums so far. So ye, it's domination.
2) Usual bullshit from a guy who is afraid to lose his precious (even if it's no any threat to lose it). Not mention that it's clueless\sick mind fantasies. Sure war with SM will help a lot. But to WS, and there is no idiots who can belive in your nonsense. Lets assume NF will war SM. Who they will gank? Eur pts who are not playing? That should skyrocket NF online? Or remove NF\DT toi in NA prime and give it to iTommy? Elfy\Tfd would be so happy to hear this genious idea. Or increase the chances for WS to take more castles/heroes? Such a value for NF!

Omg it's so cute that you trying to kill any possible future opposition. Sadly nobody buying this cheap crap.

3) You are not aggro me. You are just entertaining this community.:x

1) WS started 2.0 with less People that any other ally. Situation now says alot about us. 

2) a guy that is afraid to loose doesnt kick full NA prime almost twice. (2nd time 1cp stayed) 

3) And like you say we can still kill any other ally in 90% of confronts. 

4) You should start to watch and learn before thinking that he entertains you or aggros you. 

22 minutes ago, Baluu said:

1) WS started 2.0 with less People that any other ally. Situation now says alot about us. 

2) a guy that is afraid to loose doesnt kick full NA prime almost twice. (2nd time 1cp stayed) 

3) And like you say we can still kill any other ally in 90% of confronts. 

4) You should start to watch and learn before thinking that he entertains you or aggros you. 

1) And? Does it affect the fact that your ally tried to grab enough ppl to zerg toi? Hello JF case? That says a lot about you, you are right.

2) Bullshit. You cant lose what's not yours. NA prime wasnt yours so you could not lose it.

3) Yes, and what is the point to repeat my words? You want to confirm that it could be called as "domination?" You dissapointing your ally leader.

4) Lol, learn to do what? Be 2-faced? Or follow the plan "take w\e in order to take what i want"? Or absorb liers\no balls to ally? So far we've seen nothing respectfull to "watch and learn". Probably you've seen 1st leader in your l2 exp, but ppl who started to play l2 in 2005-2006, played on ru free and offi servers can't take your words seriously.

You can belive w\e you want, some ppl believe in Scientology, gl with that.

Relax, I have goals to play.
I need more 170 tablets and 1 more QA lv1 and Kill Baium. And My CP will quit :) 

I think I cant quit Because 1000000% I cant kill Baium. :ph34r:

Welcome to l2Drama.Club

cats.jpg

Edited by JerrySM