Sign in to follow this  
Kim

"My plan was to farm CRP"

4 hours ago, Valeera said:

i say if NF get some a bit more daily activity we going to have a lot of fun with perkunas...

Not if. When. When we have time to play again normally, (I guess best summer end) we will take cps and will come back to game. 

Now lets go troll people ;)

@JerrySM

Lol U quit after these two goals? And what u will do? Search for boyfriend?

17 hours ago, BizQQuiT said:

Sensei looks filled with brains, give him that throne he keeps taking selfies with !

17 hours ago, BizQQuiT said:

I don't even have my own cov in CP.

You have Wound but not Cov, filled with brainz there dawg! :D
And this scrub is a leader, forum!

1 hour ago, ProGressive said:

Not if. When. When we have time to play again normally, (I guess best summer end) we will take cps and will come back to game. 

Now lets go troll people ;)

@JerrySM

Lol U quit after these two goals? And what u will do? Search for boyfriend?

#praysforsayomi's return

7 hours ago, kktnxbye said:

1) And? Does it affect the fact that your ally tried to grab enough ppl to zerg toi? Hello JF case? That says a lot about you, you are right.

2) Bullshit. You cant lose what's not yours. NA prime wasnt yours so you could not lose it.

3) Yes, and what is the point to repeat my words? You want to confirm that it could be called as "domination?" You dissapointing your ally leader.

4) Lol, learn to do what? Be 2-faced? Or follow the plan "take w\e in order to take what i want"? Or absorb liers\no balls to ally? So far we've seen nothing respectfull to "watch and learn". Probably you've seen 1st leader in your l2 exp, but ppl who started to play l2 in 2005-2006, played on ru free and offi servers can't take your words seriously.

You can belive w\e you want, some ppl believe in Scientology, gl with that.

1) We controled toi way before JF joined our ally. Jf looked for ally we accepted them under terms they accepted, beeing them whatever you want to call them. 

2) I was never talking about NA prime. I was talking about baium, but we learned how to do it with lower numbers. Gl with that. ?

3) Not long ago you said we where zerg, and that was reason to win, whats reason now? Cause you cannot call us zerg anymore, maybe problem is not in our ally but yours. 

4) You call us liars no balls and what so ever, yet you are the ones that create a zerg in NA with every single CP active in NA prime - 3cp that where with us. Soon after messed up with 1 clan why? Probably NA prime was to boring. 

5) I could try to compare l2 game (not leaders) of 2005-2006 with now but guess what? 2 different games doesnt mean leaders from then are not fit for this or the other way around, but since you know so much, i guess i dont have to explain why WS leadership is successfully achieving some things in todays game that you dont. ?

57 minutes ago, Baluu said:

1) We controled toi way before JF joined our ally. Jf looked for ally we accepted them under terms they accepted, beeing them whatever you want to call them. 

2) I was never talking about NA prime. I was talking about baium, but we learned how to do it with lower numbers. Gl with that. ?

3) Not long ago you said we where zerg, and that was reason to win, whats reason now? Cause you cannot call us zerg anymore, maybe problem is not in our ally but yours. 

4) You call us liars no balls and what so ever, yet you are the ones that create a zerg in NA with every single CP active in NA prime - 3cp that where with us. Soon after messed up with 1 clan why? Probably NA prime was to boring. 

5) I could try to compare l2 game (not leaders) of 2005-2006 with now but guess what? 2 different games doesnt mean leaders from then are not fit for this or the other way around, but since you know so much, i guess i dont have to explain why WS leadership is successfully achieving some things in todays game that you dont. ?

Is it some kind of disease? Being in perks completely destroying both logic and memory?

1) Double Bullshit. You sucked balls all November till December (nobody lead DT in December except of 2 days of ErKy). You won toi for 2 days only in Nov if be precise.

It was like here:

http://l2classic.club/forum/topic/17503-blue-team-vop-is-the-new-trend/

Here is proof that in Dec JF already were in WS. 

Posted December 3, 2017 (edited)

On 03.12.2017 at 2:12 AM, Yomana said:

ye i forgot bizz trashtalks only behind your back , not a problem if you never know right 9_9

Yes, we don't have to like eachother as long as we can kick Drama Team's ass together. Forum behaviour from your friends is more than pathetic. ;) Edited December 3, 2017 by Myrtan

And I didnt talk only about JF. I was replying to your "WS started 2.0 with less People that any other ally". Who care with what did u start if u tried to zerg toi with no matter who.

2) If you talked about only Baium you needed to specify. But u wrong even here. You tried to same zerg NA prime as you did in eur prime, made 4 cp ( itommy lfury cavaero archers), but new archers were banned and this plan failed. You kicked ppl who are not needed for you. You still could have 6-7 cp in eur prime (lfury ppl can log earlier), could stay late to farm baium, and had enough ppl for it. It was 0 risk for anything (Baium) to kick ITommy from ally. "a guy that is afraid to loose doesnt kick full NA prime almost twice" *facepalm*

3) "we where zerg, and that was reason to win, whats reason now?" -For especially slow green creatures - I can repeat (if u can't read or memory so weak or can't get it for yourself). The reason that you can win your enemies is free 6 month toi farm cause simply were no leader who wanted to gather ppl and kick WS out of there.

And what do you mean by "win"? We are fine on siedges, oly, even on mass pvp when we have good online. If you mean only Baium again - wow, it such an achievement after 6 month of free toi and no competition for EUR prime.  

4) "You call us liars no balls and what so ever" - No, I didn't. I told "absorb liers\no balls to ally" . Cause it's true. You pushed manifest cp - they qq for not be able to farm and joined perks. No balls. You took your worst enemies in ally JF just because u needed zerg for toi. And they joined cause "we need toi,tablets,baium". No balls. You took lina cp who had an agreement and help from DT ally. Liers. Same crap with WW cp. Sure that doesn't mean that you dont have normal ppl in ally. 
"you are the ones that create a zerg in NA with every single CP active in NA prime - 3cp that where with us. "  Bullshit again. DH clan were barely alive and they rarely went toi except of elfy cp. That was the reason DH brought tfd to ally who could help elfy in toi and be usefull on baium as well. Maybe ask elfy how many times they fought vs 2\3 perk cp? I was playing wl sometimes in these pvps.
"Soon after messed up with 1 clan why? Probably NA prime was to boring. "  - clueless again, if u have no idea - maybe its better to keep your guesses?

5) You can't explain anything cause obviously you don't know what are you talking about. You are still living in your imaginary world where you think your "WS leadership" achieved something cause you are just awsome players or you have so brilliant leaders. But in reality - your ally were given toi for free. In reality - DL dissolved by itself. In reality - you failed to dominate oly (" Don't even dream about that"(C)Reaver). In reality - your siedge results for the last 9 month is far from what it should be with qty\power. Even Baium farm - you could take your lessons from DT first attempt - but you didn't, and you failed 2nd time as well. Even last baium if NF would jump when baium 20% less - they would take it from you. And still you proud how awsome are you cause you finally learned how to make Baium with few ppl? What an achievement :D

I'm done talking with you, gl with living in your dreams.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

Is it some kind of disease? Being in perks completely destroying both logic and memory?

1) Double Bullshit. You sucked balls all November till December (nobody lead DT in December except of 2 days of ErKy). You won toi for 2 days only in Nov if be precise.

It was like here:

3) "we where zerg, and that was reason to win, whats reason now?" -For especially slow green creatures - I can repeat (if u can't read or memory so weak or can't get it for yourself). The reason that you can win your enemies is free 6 month toi farm cause simply were no leader who wanted to gather ppl and kick WS out of there.

so, WS has sjeks as prophet who tells future (about bauim rings), DT has kktnxbye as prophet saying what happens in future

can we get one in NF pls so i know what to expect in the future? :x 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, MoDoy said:

so, WS has sjeks as prophet who tells future (about bauim rings), DT has kktnxbye as prophet saying what happens in future

Hold my beer.

7 hours ago, kktnxbye said:

It was like here:

Here is proof that in Dec JF already were in WS. 

Posted December 3, 2017 (edited)

On 03.12.2017 at 2:12 AM, Yomana said:

ye i forgot bizz trashtalks only behind your back , not a problem if you never know right 9_9

Yes, we don't have to like eachother as long as we can kick Drama Team's ass together. Forum behaviour from your friends is more than pathetic. ;) Edited December 3, 2017 by Myrtan

And I didnt talk only about JF. I was replying to your "WS started 2.0 with less People that any other ally". Who care with what did u start if u tried to zerg toi with no matter who.

2) If you talked about only Baium you needed to specify. But u wrong even here. You tried to same zerg NA prime as you did in eur prime, made 4 cp ( itommy lfury cavaero archers), but new archers were banned and this plan failed. You kicked ppl who are not needed for you. You still could have 6-7 cp in eur prime (lfury ppl can log earlier), could stay late to farm baium, and had enough ppl for it. It was 0 risk for anything (Baium) to kick ITommy from ally. "a guy that is afraid to loose doesnt kick full NA prime almost twice" *facepalm*

And what do you mean by "win"? We are fine on siedges, oly, even on mass pvp when we have good online. If you mean only Baium again - wow, it such an achievement after 6 month of free toi and no competition for EUR prime.  

4) "You call us liars no balls and what so ever" - No, I didn't. I told "absorb liers\no balls to ally" . Cause it's true. You pushed manifest cp - they qq for not be able to farm and joined perks. No balls. You took your worst enemies in ally JF just because u needed zerg for toi. And they joined cause "we need toi,tablets,baium". No balls. You took lina cp who had an agreement and help from DT ally. Liers. Same crap with WW cp. Sure that doesn't mean that you dont have normal ppl in ally. 
"you are the ones that create a zerg in NA with every single CP active in NA prime - 3cp that where with us. "  Bullshit again. DH clan were barely alive and they rarely went toi except of elfy cp. That was the reason DH brought tfd to ally who could help elfy in toi and be usefull on baium as well. Maybe ask elfy how many times they fought vs 2\3 perk cp? I was playing wl sometimes in these pvps.
"Soon after messed up with 1 clan why? Probably NA prime was to boring. "  - clueless again, if u have no idea - maybe its better to keep your guesses?

5) You can't explain anything cause obviously you don't know what are you talking about. You are still living in your imaginary world where you think your "WS leadership" achieved something cause you are just awsome players or you have so brilliant leaders. But in reality - your ally were given toi for free. In reality - DL dissolved by itself. In reality - you failed to dominate oly (" Don't even dream about that"(C)Reaver). In reality - your siedge results for the last 9 month is far from what it should be with qty\power. Even Baium farm - you could take your lessons from DT first attempt - but you didn't, and you failed 2nd time as well. Even last baium if NF would jump when baium 20% less - they would take it from you. And still you proud how awsome are you cause you finally learned how to make Baium with few ppl? What an achievement :D

I'm done talking with you, gl with living in your dreams.

Pure self absorve thinking, egocentric behavior and self minded atitude, will never take you far, this is a team play, with few people we have, we trust each other to use any means necessary to achieve our goals and we do. Baium, toi, sieges, and oly ofc we aim for more always but battling doesnt mean loosing today will make you loose everyday. But hey, im the mental ill person. 

Btw i remember DT with e qual numbers around coming up in toi and stay before mobs of toi 6 shouting. And guess what you stayed there. But hey wait we had 2-3 more cps cause we where zerg back then. ?

I will just say you cant kill baium with more heroes and 6-7 partys so gg. 

End of story DT and NF is perfect everything is going as planed WS is trash bunch of playboyes juat doing no sense. But kicking some asses sometimes when they show up. ?

Over and out. 

7 hours ago, MoDoy said:

Last time i checked DT prophet was valia. ?

Edited by Baluu

Wont comment on anything from the above cause its waste of time but that toi 6 thing you keep talking about is a huge bullshit. 

We had same number of cps you say yet you are the ones that were waiting next to mobs instead of going to a clear floor for pvp. We were at the stairs of toi 6 waiting for you to pvp in open space but you wanted to strike us in/after mobs. 

Doesnt change much cause both sides wantes to use strategy i guess. Its just rly stupid to try and alter events to show a better face or make the opponent seem lower and that goes to every side. Hypocrites is the worst thing.

There are plenty of fails on pvp for all sides to use as example , dont keep sprending something that is a lie.

2 hours ago, Yomana said:

Wont comment on anything from the above cause its waste of time but that toi 6 thing you keep talking about is a huge bullshit. 

We had same number of cps you say yet you are the ones that were waiting next to mobs instead of going to a clear floor for pvp. We were at the stairs of toi 6 waiting for you to pvp in open space but you wanted to strike us in/after mobs. 

Doesnt change much cause both sides wantes to use strategy i guess. Its just rly stupid to try and alter events to show a better face or make the opponent seem lower and that goes to every side. Hypocrites is the worst thing.

There are plenty of fails on pvp for all sides to use as example , dont keep sprending something that is a lie.

What is a lie here exactly? You had same numbers, still called us zerg, thats the main thing why people bring that situation up (and there were more situations similar to this), to show how full of shit you are. At no point our ally had more than 2 cps than you did, except now maybe? I dunno how many you have now.

20 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

What is a lie here exactly? You had same numbers, still called us zerg, thats the main thing why people bring that situation up (and there were more situations similar to this), to show how full of shit you are. At no point our ally had more than 2 cps than you did, except now maybe? I dunno how many you have now.

The lie is that one side was afraid to pvp. Both sides didnt want to pvp thats why nobody moved.

When i rly wanted to pvp i was rushing from Heart to Karik bridge with full mobs and less people than enemies. Most times i was losing cause its fucking stupid but i had fun.

Everything else is excuses.

Now they called you zerg cause as far as i remember info was you are more than us. Propably someone did a mistake counting idk , i dont have any reason not to believe you when you say you had same amount of parties. But trust me if i knew you had the same amount of parties i wouldnt be there waiting 1 hour ruining my time for nothing.

I believe when you had TFD you had more cps in toi than us , mostly cause our DH cps were non-existent farming loa or whatever , but im not 100% sure about this.

Edited by Yomana

17 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

People called and will call perks zerg, because of one simple reason.

When everyone have equal numbers, perks still keep recruiting and when there is nothing to recruit, they recruit lower levels.

Thats only reason why perks will always have zerg letters.

Second funny part is when people recruit whole EU prime and later say they free farm everything, OH REALLY. China numba 2.

1 minute ago, ProGressive said:

When everyone have equal numbers, perks still keep recruiting and when there is nothing to recruit, they recruit lower levels.

Second funny part is when people recruit whole EU prime and later say they free farm everything, OH REALLY. China numba 2.

when you recruit it means you have a plan, you just said that rest of server is stupid and dont have longterm plans or dont think what will be in 1-2 months.

dont think that you will change your opinion, so i guess we can stop to argue from the start :), i just gave my opinion

13 minutes ago, ProGressive said:

Not people, you. The general consensus around randoms who pm me atm is that sm is full zerg ? when we had same numbers at the start, we were wayyy weaker and less epics, no vop and so on, we either roll over and die or do something. Now we have 7cps in eu prime atm, 5 of them active, 8 cps in total in  whole ally. We’re getting dunked in sieges, we get no cp for fights, no stun resist for oly which fucks us hard in  the end, in last 4 months, we had no castle for a month twice, you have double the cc numbers, but we’re the zerg. 

@Yomana atleast i personally never called you cowards, but always implied you were hypocrites and full of shit forums warriors. (Not you personally ofcourse)

14 hours ago, Baluu said:

How about we don't talk about shit we have no idea about?

My CP was ALONE in TOI for months agains 3 pts of nightwolves and 3-4 of comadrejas and you didn't see any of us bitching and moaning about it

I pushed DH out of alliance because no one was willing to do anything about them being so god damn worthless so I did it myself(+ personal reasons)

I loooove people talking about "NA Zerg", I'm gonna release a 25 minute pvp movie in a few days and you will see all pvps are 3-3,5 pts vs 3-3,5 pts, sometimes we even have less people because when its not somewhat even they don't pvp at all, they keep running relogging and etc

Here is an excersize for a dumb orc, how many people do you count there?

zerg.thumb.jpg.c975426d5bf7dcfc5e83227fc223e49b.jpg

Follow these advanced maths if you can:

TFD has 3,5 CP's

NF has 1 NA CP

If EVERYONE is online, which NEVER happens, how many people do we have online during prime in practice? And how many did you count in that screenshot?

I know it must be hard to think while you're choking on bizzquit's cock, but make an effort.

I find it so amusing that people that have a well known history of doing whatever it takes to stay on top talking about zerg, I mean really, do you even read what you type or you're just a parrot that keeps repeating whatever you hear around you?

• Haha 1