Sign in to follow this  
Kim

"My plan was to farm CRP"

@elfyyy Just dont forget that you decided to leave ws because "we can achieve more in soulmates, and we can get some epics"

15 minutes ago, Rip said:

@elfyyy Just dont forget that you decided to leave ws because "we can achieve more in soulmates, and we can get some epics"

And what does that have to do with anything? We needed epics to gear up, we can't use credit cards like some people do :P

As a new CP that don't RMT(I know it is hard for you to imagine), I will go ahead and say we have done pretty good for ourselves all things considered, so, *big shrug*

Edited by elfyyy
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

@Pendragon I will answer when will be home, because circlet and other stuff is your arrogance strategy problems, not server.

@elfyyy Lel nobody cares about NA. U will never be top and never farm bosses that gms will put only for us. EU>NA. Mad?

27 minutes ago, elfyyy said:

And what does that have to do with anything? We needed epics to gear up, we can't use credit cards like some people do :P

As a new CP that don't RMT(I know it is hard for you to imagine), I will go ahead and say we have done pretty good for ourselves all things considered, so, *big shrug*

I meant dont complain how hard it is for you to play cuz it was your choice

1 minute ago, Rip said:

Balu says we never had zerg on america prime / didnt mean to make / dont care about it. Rip says dont whine when u left the strong side.

FUCK LOGIC.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Rip said:

Not complaining at all, there was no choice to be made at the time

Join Soulmate, do epics, gear up and have people to play with(couldn't know they would be 200% worthless)

or

Stay in Executores, no epics, no people to play with(at the time it was exactly what DieHard turned out to be later on)

You say as if Executores was really a part of wickedsick, it was just meat for the grinder, so nope, not interested.

Edited by elfyyy

Elfy left when we still struggled hard, we were still getting roflstomped everyday, joining sm was obvious rats out of a sinking ship move. I dont blame them tho, you do what you gotta do to save your people, but their cp and our cp were the only decent cps on ally, it wasnt some heroic move leaving a zerg side, we were loosing obviously at the time and they switched to a winning side. 

7 hours ago, Yomana said:

Wont comment on anything from the above cause its waste of time but that toi 6 thing you keep talking about is a huge bullshit. 

We had same number of cps you say yet you are the ones that were waiting next to mobs instead of going to a clear floor for pvp. We were at the stairs of toi 6 waiting for you to pvp in open space but you wanted to strike us in/after mobs. 

Doesnt change much cause both sides wantes to use strategy i guess. Its just rly stupid to try and alter events to show a better face or make the opponent seem lower and that goes to every side. Hypocrites is the worst thing.

There are plenty of fails on pvp for all sides to use as example , dont keep sprending something that is a lie.

You forget the part that in that moment we had people farming up stairs so we had no interest in enganging, if you would come we would have fought. 

So yeah blame strategy for that, still we had people farming. 

Now what i dont accept is having people like kkthkxbye say WS has no valor, and everything achieved by us was because ally where broken, or people where leaving server. 

Thats just pure hipocrisy and underestimate your enemys is worst mistake you can do in L2. 

24 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

Elfy left when we still struggled hard, we were still getting roflstomped everyday, joining sm was obvious rats out of a sinking ship move. I dont blame them tho, you do what you gotta do to save your people, but their cp and our cp were the only decent cps on ally, it wasnt some heroic move leaving a zerg side, we were loosing obviously at the time and they switched to a winning side. 

We never had any simpathy for wickedsick, we ended up there because the clan we were in wanted to be in it(we were in clan for mere days), and we went along with it because we were a scrub cp that had more important things to do than worry about server politics.

If I wanted to chase the winning side so much I would have joined wickedsick 1-2 months ago when I had the chance don't you think? We actually came pretty close to doing it by pure lack of a better option, until Sayomi offered us slots in NF. 

We could join perkunas, be on the winning side, along with all the pretty toys

or 

We could join NF to be in exactly the same situation as we were in DT(alone during prime vs too many people)

@Rip See? That is a choice, and I'm pretty happy with it

Just now, elfyyy said:

uh huh, for shure everyone will believe it with your recruitment history  xD

So me telling publicly to suck my nuts is not believable? I told this to everyone months ago, i would never take you back. Had some rumors from our americans that you might switch sides and i shut it down quickly, you would never come back here, so you could switch sides again once things get hard, you have no spine.

4 hours ago, Pendragon said:

Not people, you.(1

1) Offcourse other dont call u zerg. Where new 60 level CP in eu prime will join? DarkSky? Only russians go there and some cps who wants to do raiding, but in the end they dont have this global voice like biz does, so they move to perks, because of quality. Perks>DS. 

And would you call yourself zerg? Offcourse no. nobody wants to be called zerg, so they refuse that perkunas is zerg and every 14 days they go to sieges, see SM +100 people and then they like "Fuuuuu SM is zerg we are not", but nobody fuking understand that main goal is prime. Sieges u can take one castle for ally izi pizi, otherwise u are handicapped and we all know that biz knows how to lead sieges.

Same is with u @Pendragon, when u made EU only perkunas and my CP was farming LOA heart (why in loa there was 3 parties of JF), in toi was perkunas and in SV was some TT+untagged ppl like jackals. U literally took all prime. Biz was even comming to clean us in loa.

After that i spoke with Biz, wtf is this shit, from server start we try to make healthy all three primes with some drama and that was just picking all eu prime.(and now u write that free farming everything = boring:D )

I even spoke with u that this will end bad and its not logical. After that -> Dex open>half eu in dex.(my CP -5 people Q.Q)

Only thing that fixed everything is after stiba failed in this:

And biz or u, kicked them. That was the only reason why we were still able to go out of town, but sadly most of cps were already broken, and then u kicked few more solo people, CPS, and gave us some small comeback. 

And on top of that u had domination in all spots (almost), and still were recruiting, still !

So how u want me to call this? Not a zerg? And same was 1 year before, same shit. DL splitted and perkunas was still recruiting. Only thing was different, perks were less on levels and items.

5 hours ago, driver said:

when you recruit it means you have a plan, you just said that rest of server is stupid and dont have longterm plans or dont think what will be in 1-2 months.

Its not a problem to be zerg, but u need to agree, if its plan to keep always fresh alliance, its fine. 

I myself in CP always had 10-11 ppl, to keep healthy prime. So if u go CP vs CP when all active, u already are zerg (11v9)

4 hours ago, Pendragon said:

We’re getting dunked in sieges(2), we get no cp for fights(3), no stun resist for oly which fucks us hard in  the end(4), in last 4 months, we had no castle for a month twice(5), you have double the cc numbers(6), but we’re the zerg. 

2)Dunked in sieges by who? By china? its one day out of 14.

3)Dunno what u mean. If u mean on prime, its your fault.

4)Again your fault, 1 month ago instead of after 1:20 h pressuring aden, u can go take any castle on map, but still were pushing Aden, because everyone has thinking that "strongest ally has castle". Sadly but no boyz, the Aden belongs to the most people having side. Especialy on 2.0 when all are 70+.

5)Again your problem. Because too greedy.

6) If u mean that we dont fight against SM and u speak about ally like SM+NF 69, well we never flamed u for not taking aden on sieges, we always flame u that u dont take a castle, with 6-7 cps while TKD does it with 2.

All in all, Perks were before zerg, only last 1.5 month u stayed behind and now again u will go zerg 100%, because new people dont have where to go. Like WW, ninj4 cp and so on.

Cheers, no offence to anyone. If i could play i would make such a zerg that u were all already left server and koll would start working on new project.

P.S. hope u dont read all

Edited by ProGressive

@ProGressive Got me covered. Plus a side-note. When biz wanted to make his glorious 3 prime mega ally (perks/anathema/toxic etc etc - es/kiam - chinese ) DL were the zerg cos they were more at EU prime. Now, SM are the zerg cos they bring more ppl at sieges, doesnt matter if its from 3 primes. Decide pls.

Just now, Pendragon said:

So me telling publicly to suck my nuts is not believable? I told this to everyone months ago, i would never take you back. Had some rumors from our americans that you might switch sides and i shut it down quickly, you would never come back here, so you could switch sides again once things get hard, you have no spine.

No spine as in choosing the harder/more fun side over yours easy/boring one?

Or no spine as in fighting 2-3:1 odds every day for months?

Since we are talking about having spine, one could make an argument that you are the ones that don't have spine since everyone knows your CP RMT the shit out of everything to be where you are today 9_9

@ProGressive I don't think you pay attention, i didnt recruit anything for 3 months, its not us who keep recruiting everything, its you who fail to keep a solid infrastructure and keep fighting each other, disbanding. Power is a fragile thing, everything could switch in a day, if you wanned you could log at eu prime with NF+SM and we're screwd with 5 heroes, and dont bullshit me with thise we're not ally shit, when everytime we come oren sm comes right after, in oly you dont kill each other classes if you dont feed the same, fix your shit, play togheter with sm, or you will fail. You were always hypocrites, it wasnt easy for us to make a comback, you took the best cps and left us weak ones, you took elfy when you were already stomping us, you didnt act to keep server afloat then, so dont come back to me with that weak shit now.

Damn, my girlfriend always told me "don't worry honey, size doesn't matter", thank god that it's this forum or i would have never known how much numbers and size matters. Bless you all.

1 minute ago, BlackJack said:

Damn, my girlfriend always told me "don't worry honey, size doesn't matter", thank god that it's this forum or i would have never known how much numbers and size matters. Bless you all.

Same applies to number of balls ?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Pepon said:

Same applies to number of balls ?

Interesting premise, I will have to think over it. How is our NATO border today? Hope you are keeping us save.

1 minute ago, BlackJack said:

Interesting premise, I will have to think over it. How is our NATO border today? Hope you are keeping us save.

All is well, but will obviously get better when i set sail for lebanon.

2 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

@ProGressive I don't think you pay attention, i didnt recruit anything for 3 months, its not us who keep recruiting everything, its you who fail to keep a solid infrastructure and keep fighting each other, disbanding. Power is a fragile thing, everything could switch in a day, if you wanned you could log at eu prime with NF+SM and we're screwd with 5 heroes, and dont bullshit me with thise we're not ally shit, when everytime we come oren sm comes right after, in oly you dont kill each other classes if you dont feed the same, fix your shit, play togheter with sm, or you will fail. You were always hypocrites, it wasnt easy for us to make a comback, you took the best cps and left us weak ones, you took elfy when you were already stomping us, you didnt act to keep server afloat then, so dont come back to me with that weak shit now.

U recruited in those 3 months summoners CP.

How long NF is 40 ppl? We are stable same like 3 months? So we dont fight each other, we fight SM-that doesnt mean each other.

NF+SM and clean us? Are u srsly? What we will pick, DS fully boxed parties? Or Cleef mega cp always farming SV 4-5 active + boxes?

Other are NA/China prime.

Elfy i didnt pick and i dont really care too much about politics because it was never my job. They joined SM because needed epics, and they will leave soon NF, because of it.

About that SM comes after oren every time, i guess its because we helped Aden, thats it. Actually last time i spoke with andrey i really wanted you to push as there, Im 100% sure we would have won.

And i told u, u cant avoid it, u will go zerg again, believe it or not. And get used to that word.

6 minutes ago, ProGressive said:

NF+SM and clean us? Are u srsly? What we will pick, DS fully boxed parties? Or Cleef mega cp always farming SV 4-5 active + boxes?

Just like i picked those 5/9 parties, jf aswell boxed as fuck, and to my defense at the time they had only 1 cp not even full, but nagathor was a reasonably chill and cool dude, once violence came back it went to shit. You didnt give us handouts so dont expect any in return.

2 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

Just like i picked those 5/9 parties, jf aswell boxed as fuck, and to my defense at the time they had only 1 cp not even full, but nagathor was a reasonably chill and cool dude, once violence came back it went to shit. You didnt give us handouts so dont expect any in return.

and now we can all be a nice big family and make fun of JF.

Over and out, its 420, gotta go.

Just now, Pepon said:

and now we can all be a nice big family and make fun of JF.

Over and out, its 420, gotta go.

Not JF tbh, just Violence, not a bad word against nagathor.