Sign in to follow this  
Kim

"My plan was to farm CRP"

3 hours ago, LuizM said:

Whomever says @@elfyyy cp doesnt play on zerg side on america prime for at least half a year is idiotic.... I play for the only america prime cp in perkunas and im proud of it ! TFD+NF has always been a zerg (and a zerg with the highest lvls in our prime).... they kicked DH and even though they are still zerg ... but only for perkunas ( witch we only have 1 cp). 

Now lets compare the current situation >> we have TFD+NF vs Blood ally. You both have the same numbers .. 3,5 cps maybe .. i dont know, not sure ( but TFD still wins because of equips and lvls). Meanwhile you have Nighwolves cp that was playing alone all the time (Even when tommy was with us). I say that because tommy cp would help us in anything and we were forced to help them whenever we went TOI... 

So lets plz stop crying about zerg and shit... because in the current situation of the server Even china got kinda the same amount of ppl that SM+NF has (witch is more if not double the size of perkunas in sieges) and Sm dont win at eu prime because they dont even try ... they have more heroes and everything.

And I can repeat.. im proud of my cp for playing alone in such a harsh environment and being part of perkunas, were improving, were getting stronger, and were having a lot of fun playing in a 3 sided prime (TFD vs Blood vs Perks)... even though sometimes it gets hard and we need to relog to 3 pt rush towards us ... Quoting my good friend Pendragon "Hard times, makes hard man" 

@Pendragon leash your puppy before he poops on the carpet pls

2 hours ago, Sensei said:

Did u deserve better?

You 1st said NF was always zerg (a clan of 1 normal cp and 2 mixed parties every siege). The moment i saw that I knew what kind of brainwashed sheep you are but I kept reading just for the lulz.
Ofc you didn't dissapoint and dropped the next bomb :  " Quoting my good friend Pendragon "Hard times, makes hard man" 
It took 2,5 minutes for this "hard man" to post about zerg in forum after baium died.

You got zerg'ed for the 1st time in your life? Good. Remember the feeling, cause I felt it for 5 months straight!
And after all (let me also quote your good friend Pendragon):

Sorry ... I don't think you understand English .... I was talking about the america prime ... and In it, we have one ally composed of TFD+NF (witch for a long time was zerged, and im not talking about NF clan...) and now we have a more balanced scenario with blood ally against them ... thats all ... but sure, bring these amazing answers to the forum so everyone can see how you all lack reason in your minds when you don't even have manners when answering a forum post... 

12 hours ago, LuizM said:

I was talking about the america prime ... 

to be honest, i didn't pay much attention to your whole blabbering, perhaps I focused too much on the major bullshiet :P

15 hours ago, LuizM said:

Sorry ... I don't think you understand English .... I was talking about the america prime ... and In it, we have one ally composed of TFD+NF (witch for a long time was zerged, and im not talking about NF clan...) and now we have a more balanced scenario with blood ally against them ... thats all ... but sure, bring these amazing answers to the forum so everyone can see how you all lack reason in your minds when you don't even have manners when answering a forum post... 

yeah right, all those 76+ ppl in BB just magically appeared to fight NF+TFD zerg, not like they were part of WS before they made their own fight, or you want to tell me they werent fighting with TFD+NF when they were in WS?? ^_^ 

9 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

yeah right, all those 76+ ppl in BB just magically appeared to fight NF+TFD zerg, not like they were part of WS before they made their own fight, or you want to tell me they werent fighting with TFD+NF when they were in WS?? ^_^ 

In WS SA there was only luiz and tommy party. DieHard was kicked from DT and Tommy was kicked from WS and they made an ally. Before that it was Tommy&Luiz vs Nf&TFD&DH

Just now, Rip said:

In WS SA there was only luiz and tommy party. DieHard was kicked from DT and Tommy was kicked from WS and they made an ally. Before that it was Tommy&Luiz vs Nf&TFD&DH

wasnt DH farming LoA and not toi? at least from what i remember from elfys troll movie how they went on pk spree on DH, they had to go LoA because thats hometown of DH

7 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

wasnt DH farming LoA and not toi? at least from what i remember from elfys troll movie how they went on pk spree on DH, they had to go LoA because thats hometown of DH

Maybe they were, maybe they weren't i dont know. Im just saying that they didnt appear out of nowhere

On 18. 4. 2018 at 11:59 PM, MoDoy said:
On 18. 4. 2018 at 11:52 PM, Pendragon said:

is lithuenia ahead of time or there is 1 more ring on the picture? :o:P 

On 19. 4. 2018 at 12:00 AM, Pendragon said:

I can see the future thats all ?

did he really see the future?!? lf pvp damage bonus on blows fix :( 

image.png.0d5c4cbf709bbae0e5c5c95bd15d1a72.png

omg noob doesnt even use 3rd dye. wtf is this shit player

There is a reason there are 3 slots there.

Edited by Yomana