Spag3tinka

Is Spoiler worth?

Hello guys,

quick question from new member of this nice community. Is Spoiler Worth? I was in Giran looking for materials price and it was pretty low. Do i have to be like 60+ to do some income as a spoiler?  Are AOE groups inviting 1 spoiler?

Thanks

13 minutes ago, Spag3tinka said:

Hello guys,

quick question from new member of this nice community. Is Spoiler Worth? I was in Giran looking for materials price and it was pretty low. Do i have to be like 60+ to do some income as a spoiler?  Are AOE groups inviting 1 spoiler?

Thanks

Yes its worth. One if the strongest classes in oly if played properly.

15 minutes ago, ProGressive said:

not rly, u get outkited by a lot of classes, most of spoilers i played against just gave up chasing and sat on the ground lost by dying or lost on dmg 

not even close to be strong class at oly

Edited by Nez

5 minutes ago, Nez said:

not rly, u get outkited by a lot of classes, most of spoilers i played against just gave up chasing and sat on the ground lost by dying or lost on dmg 

not even close to be strong class at oly

YUL 13 and talics.

5 minutes ago, Nez said:

16 minutes ago, ProGressive said:

then they might be doing something wrong ;) not many classes can outkite dwarf with decent equip (but spoils are rich, so np)

Just now, MoDoy said:

then they might be doing something wrong ;) not many classes can outkite dwarf with decent equip (but spoils are rich, so np)

dont, know from where u guys get your speculations

i have got experience from skelth where there is at oly 10x more spoilers than on club, saying played properly with yul 13 and talismans.. so i say the enemy has the same... talismans on spoil is useless anyway, cuz its melee class, any decent player will run it out, let u to waste them, the only hope for u is to get a noob u stun, or someone with no gear like u

spoil is low tier at oly

Just now, Nez said:

i have got experience from skelth where there is at oly 10x more spoilers than on club, saying played properly with yul 13 and talismans.. so i say the enemy has the same... talismans on spoil is useless anyway, cuz its melee class, any decent player will run it out, let u to waste them, the only hope for u is to get a noob u stun, or someone with no gear like u

spoil is low tier at oly

How will u kill sopoiler if u wont hit it?

Just now, Nez said:

spoil is low tier at oly

this, you are missing crucial part how spoiler "works" ( or rather said not working? ) on our server, what progressive says it could easily be top tier on our server, not official

1 minute ago, Nez said:

u dont need to kill it, just win on dmg

you cannot unless you are tyrant/gladi or you are aware of his strength, every other guy will get stunned the moment you decide to dmg him

Guys he just started... he dont ask for oly !!

Yes mats prices are low. You do need higher lvl to get some good recipes and make money.. if you like spoil just play spoil

• Like 1

look, a new player is asking if its worth to play spoiler, ofc it is but he will get shit on at oly from most classes if u dont have op bow

58 minutes ago, Spag3tinka said:

Hello guys,

Thanks

somebody asked 2 days ago same thing... just read this.

In short u can make it, but u will have hardest times ever.

Edited by blackmarket

9 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

you cannot unless you are tyrant/gladi or you are aware of his strength, every other guy will get stunned the moment you decide to dmg him

how u get stunned from spoil by hitting him with a bow or range skill?

Edited by Nez

1 minute ago, Nez said:

look, a new player is asking if its worth to play spoiler, ofc it is but he will get shit on at oly from most classes if u dont have op bow

depends if they fix the class until then or not, if not he will sh1t on most of the classes in oly ;)

Hmm i am not like super pro or something but i see you say spoiler op etc.. i suppose crafter is more op since he has the pet. But what dwarf will do after the 10 seconds with skill "fear" or range stun from archer that will run... or summoners or even se with root ... lol

4 minutes ago, Naitrino said:

Hmm i am not like super pro or something but i see you say spoiler op etc.. i suppose crafter is more op since he has the pet. But what dwarf will do after the 10 seconds with skill "fear" or range stun from archer that will run... or summoners or even se with root ... lol

or bd with bow, or sws with bow or anyone who has better self buffs and bow, thats why i say, spoiler will win only vs noobs who will face tank him, or someone with much worse gear so spoil will out dmg him with better bow

Edited by Nez

Just now, Naitrino said:

If spoiler manage to stay off fear root etc he can non stop stun :) that is the only way a dwarf can do.. 

only idiots with range fear or root will let spoiler to come for stun on 40 range, if u let him come u die

33 minutes ago, Naitrino said:

thats the thing, if you stun first with spoiler, you win 97% (no core use included). generally speaking if spoiler cancel worked like on offi, yea, he is not so good and craft is better because summon, but i guess no point arguing with you guys, you wont believe until you see it ;) spoil 76 would be fun to play for oly, could possibly even stream that

look i hard to tryhard on hero tyrant to kill random spoil when he played correct ;), well almost correct cos he had no force macro on stun and he auto attacked and woke me up from stun ;)

Edited by Rizos

5 hours ago, Spag3tinka said:

Hello guys,

Thanks

Half of the replies is discussing whether spoil is good on oly :D @Spag3tinka you can actually start getting very decent profits around 50 levels as one of the most profitable spoil spots is in Enchanted Valley with Enria - easy 2-3kk per hour ^_^ Before that it's not worth mentioning - most mat prices crashed and burned with the 2.0 patch. As for the parties - spoils aren't usually invited in AoE groups but you can easily get to level 50 just by solo exp + having /partymatching open and joining RB parties (you only need bow)

If you want to create only 1 box, make SE, it has most of buffs + recharge, you just buy atk speed potions and ur rdy to go.If 2 box i would say SE + PP