Rizos

Meele CP - Forum Warriors lf Tyrant 76+ or driver for our char - last slot 20-23 CEST

Recrutation to Meele CP (EU prime) - Forum Warriors 

Prime 20 - 23 CEST but many members log around 17-18 and start farming/ganking ;)

in good quality clan NF (only good quality players inside, we dont recruit zerg or potato players, Check hero numbers for 40 ppl clan, as a proof of my words).
Do you want to farm cores orfens baiums, mini epics, participate in tuesday TOI events, and pvp for toi daily?

Do you want  fight arm by arm with good players and famous forum warriors? Dont hestitate to join our cp.

We are looking only for players who like to pvp everyday.

Make up your mind if you are not pve player before aplicating. In our cp, even bishop gonna need to uses pk scrols daily ;).

We guarantee Lots of fun and  jokes on TS/DIscord

We are looking for dedicated players who played tyrant in the past, have good experience  in playting tyrant on olympiad, played tyrant on old chronicles and like the class.

We are going to check you on several primes, if u are active enough and if you play tyrant very well.

joinus.gif

seder%20last%20chance.gif

Our setup:

AW(Hero) - Rizo 
PW(Hero) - MoDoy

TYRANT(Hero) - Dankolov/YOU
SK - Anytime
EE - Crashh / SE - Cipka

Bishop - Shaylaa
WC - Voodoo
BD(Hero) - xNirvana
SWS - Souless

Spoil 10th member adena maker (Hero) - R3d

Driver - Piktaskumbre

Our movies:

AW :

BD:

WC:

Tyrant (player doesnt make movies but me and Modoy played this beast a bit and recorded its power D:) : 

SK:

PW (Freshly class changed but you can check his SR movies and AW on other servers + th on club oly):

Edited by Rizos
  • Like 7

33 minutes ago, Rizos said:

Recruting closed, grats to new bish, gotta test him)

Who's that?

On 19. 4. 2018 at 12:52 PM, Rizos said:

wednesday TOI events

you had one job ...
also you forgot our phantom 10th member of CP without which cp wouldnt be able to run because of too high pk scroll demands :D, the mvp R3d

On 19. 4. 2018 at 12:52 PM, Rizos said:

PW (Freshly class changed but you can check his SR movies and AW on other servers + th on club oly):

update: not my pov sadly as i had OBS focused on Spoiler account and eventho the gladi was potato, you dont have to be sharpest tool in a shed to play gladi vs dagger, was kinda thrill to play with 100 HP left ^_^

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

update: not my pov sadly as i had OBS focused on Spoiler account and eventho the gladi was potato, you dont have to be sharpest tool in a shed to play gladi vs dagger, was kinda thrill to play with 100 HP left ^_^

The best comeback in classic.club history! :D