Sign in to follow this  
JerrySM

CHN in Core

I hope all those pa's are payed so server makes money. Because the bot you know also gives pa features. At least claimed to give. Funny thing is they do need to pay for program around same euro (??) So either server makes or that bot maker makes

1/ Core died at 21:11 pm in my country. You can see in this photo, after Core died, they still had 5-6pts and 1pt fast run to Core and died non-stop there and res. The rest pts after that run to door.

30550549_1719204008173255_1041242252_o.j

2/ My video made at 21:15 and lenght 1m20s, and they have 6 min+, stayed there.

30772321_1719204011506588_869105029_o.jp

- It was like a big joke, when I saw that happen. The problem are these chars in Core middle, nerver heal themself. They just focus on healing BD , and died non-stop.

- They didnt have right loot or before kill Core they dismiss all CC? When They still hav 6pt there as usual

30849323_1719206291506360_2101818574_o.j

Edited by JerrySM

Jerry this time they get away with boting. Next time make a video from start and maybe then botters get what they deserve.

20 hours ago, Koll said:

1) You see that they just can't pick it up, because they don't have rights on this drop ( 0:23 dark elf with axe comming from the left of the screen and just standing on top of some jewel, then go to another one and only closer to the video end picking it up )

2) One of the chars who was resurrecting ( dark elf ) at 0:07 of the video trying to pick up jewel from the left ( can't because they don't have rights to pick it up ), then come back in group 

I can't be 100% sure if they was using bot based on this video. 

It's raising a question about the border "what can be counted as a bot and what cannot".

For example in many cases when CHN use cyclic macro and dont pay any attention for some time what their boxes do. That's when we can see these infinite ressurection skils for example. Obviously in this moment if admin teleport\check this char - it will not responce, it will do the same actions as programmed in macro.

Using cyclic macro without control = ban. If such a video can't be a proof, that means that only direct admin check can be a proof?

2 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

It's raising a question about the border "what can be counted as a bot and what cannot".

For example in many cases when CHN use cyclic macro and dont pay any attention for some time what their boxes do. That's when we can see these infinite ressurection skils for example. Obviously in this moment if admin teleport\check this char - it will not responce, it will do the same actions as programmed in macro.

Using cyclic macro without control = ban. If such a video can't be a proof, that means that only direct admin check can be a proof?

Do u remember how iMTR known as kingbotaki was banned?

4 minutes ago, Rip said:

Do u remember how iMTR known as kingbotaki was banned?

ye ye, thats what i'm asking about. in king case we had a direct check from admin, but in no admin is available or the case is pretty short in time (6-8 pt farm epic in 1min)- could be a video like this counted as a proof or not. the char on this video was ressing several times for some time = was not controlled. Where is this border when we can call the char as "without control"?

Edited by kktnxbye

4 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

ye ye, thats what i'm asking about. in king case we had a direct check from admin, but in no admin is available or the case is pretty short in time (6-8 pt farm epic in 1min)- could be a video like this counted as a proof or not. the char on this video was ressing several times for some time = was not controlled. Where is this border when we can call the char as "without control"?

No. He was banned according to video where he was running from one mob to another for few sec

18 minutes ago, Rip said:

No. He was banned according to video where he was running from one mob to another for few sec

but admin was there? who recorded that video for imtr ban? i remember that modoy recorded the 1st, i thought admins did the 2nd

Just now, kktnxbye said:

but admin was there? who recorded that video for imtr ban? i remember that modoy recorded the 1st, i thought admins did the 2nd

Any brasilians, sadly it is removed from yt

Anyway, it still keeps the question. 1 thing is some prolonged case as farm where its easy to catch a guy who can afk from pc for some time. Different case when 3-4 guys log 1pt each +2-3 pt of live ppl and all show is finished in 1 min. They are still on cyclic macro (hit-res-btm-regen-dance). If admin will move these chars as in the case with DA ikcen - they will still not react at least for some time(like live ppl). 

Also - when CHN were doing the same on QA but used a bot - they were checked it and banned them (didnt delete 3 QA rings or banned mains tho).

Edited by kktnxbye

On 21/04/2018 at 8:19 AM, kktnxbye said:

The video got removed due to many reports. Was a SA player. Put a char to bot in a overcrowded place, ppl will say “cmon, here is too obvious he is botting, cant be true he didnt got ban yet..” As king said he was checked 70+ times by adms and got nothing, he was always active at screen to answer but.. idk if he went to pee or take a glass of water, char bugged on target macro or adrenaline script for few secs and for his bad luck that man just ported and saw the scene. Whoever used bot at least 1 time in his life could notice that for sure was bot

@kktnxbye

Edited by felicioschlickmann

Sign in to follow this