When CHN do Feed !!!

zhaohuan01-20 already in olympiad.
Zhaohuan21->100 still farming in FOM
 Welcome back to L2Feed.Club :), welcome back CHN to this sick game :P 

Shot00017.png.26969085e5ec10261a4b6998fc387a9d.png

Edited by JerrySM
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, ProGressive said:

How they are so bad in pvp? HOW. everyone in one room and still failing.

They have many TOP CP 

JerryZ,I want to know,why do you hate chinese people so much?all your words is CHN like this CHN like that,did someone chinese people rape your mom or your sister?xD I dont think so. Its just a game,if you want prove yourself,fighting in the game,not here.BTW,if everybody want to know something about China,come to China,dont be guess.

6 hours ago, SuperTen said:

JerryZ,I want to know,why do you hate chinese people so much?all your words is CHN like this CHN like that,did someone chinese people rape your mom or your sister?xD I dont think so. Its just a game,if you want prove yourself,fighting in the game,not here.BTW,if everybody want to know something about China,come to China,dont be guess.

Hey mate, do you have any prisoners that could manufacture some iphones for me? I can pay in dogs, my family owns a ranch that breeds labrador retrievers and german shepherds.

9 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

Hey mate, do you have any prisoners that could manufacture some iphones for me? I can pay in dogs, my family owns a ranch that breeds labrador retrievers and german shepherds.

Little young man,plz don't want use those words to provoke me, it just to appear you special ignorant and stupid,  the world is changing every day, there is an old saying in China is "angel or demon all in your mind", you said each sentence is to represent the kind of person are you.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SuperTen said:

Little young man,plz don't want use those words to provoke me, it just to appear you special ignorant and stupid,  the world is changing every day, there is an old saying in China is "angel or demon all in your mind", you said each sentence is to represent the kind of person are you.

Okay, okay... I can give you some huskies as well, you drive a hard bargain.

1 hour ago, SuperTen said:

i-can-be-your-angle-or-your-debil-104227

34 minutes ago, SuperTen said:

Im a huge fan of your DotA 2 teams :D china n1

4 hours ago, Yomana said:

Im a huge fan of your DotA 2 teams :D china n1

Chineese team won last tournament in lol aswell 

20 minutes ago, Rip said:

Chineese team won last tournament in lol aswell 

i dont follow lol , all i know is that korea is dominating it.

17 hours ago, SuperTen said:

Hi man, Tell me a reason why i must “hate you?? Maybe I made that picture by photoshop, and upload that video 10years ago?

Ok i will stop hating Chinese ;) 

Edited by JerrySM

8 hours ago, JerrySM said:

Hi man, Tell me a reason why i must “hate you?? Maybe I made that picture by photoshop, and upload that video 10years ago?

Ok i will stop hating Chinese ;) 

It is copy paste I'm sure

I see contest for biggest clown started. 

All what was need to was 1 Chinese guy to post here ^^

Xi SuperTen, J.