elfyyy

FearNoOne CP Vol.03 - BS/SPS/EE PoV

37 minutes ago, elfyyy said:

A little uprising rivals throwback for those that played back then :P

Had some really cool ideas but lazyness got the best of me half way through, so here it is

Volume 01:
http://l2classic.club/forum/topic/18478-fearnoone-cp-cardinal-01/

Volume 02:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlGjVTra5LA

Typical brazilian romance movie. Every1 69 with every1. Nice fights, nice intro, well played,  good music. I liked the most 11:41 interupt bsoe with sleep and 19:00 Gnomik rushing like a boss for mass fear :D 

5 hours ago, elfyyy said:

A little uprising rivals throwback for those that played back then :P

Had some really cool ideas but lazyness got the best of me half way through, so here it is

Volume 01:
http://l2classic.club/forum/topic/18478-fearnoone-cp-cardinal-01/

Volume 02:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlGjVTra5LA

Explain to me how you hold S or down arrow while healing with F8/F9 and how your macro window opens while you have castle circlet binded on R and I will believe that you aren't using 3rd party software to make your char spam backward movement and other "tricks".

Edited by BizQQuiT
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, BizQQuiT said:

Explain to me how you hold S or down arrow while healing with F8/F9 and how your macro window opens with you have castle circlet binded on R and I will believe that you aren't using 3rd party software to make your char spam backward movement and other "tricks".

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

space bar dumb ass, put your fingers(if you have any) on f6 f7 f8 as main skills and you will see you can press space bar with the palm of your hand(if you have any)

macro window default is R with enter chat turned on, I rebind it to something else randomly so I can use R with my pinky for castle circlet(I guess it was something close to space bar since I press with the palm of my hand sometimes I press more than 1 button, that is how I open community tab by mistake a couple times(B default)

Edited by elfyyy

5 minutes ago, BizQQuiT said:

Explain to me how you hold S or down arrow while healing with F8/F9 and how your macro window opens with you have castle circlet binded on R and I will believe that you aren't using 3rd party software to make your char spam backward movement and other "tricks".

2 minutes ago, BizQQuiT said:

you better put your shit private before i find a way to prove it

He has 5 fingers in each hand, I know it's hard to believe

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, ThisIsMyLiife said:

He has 5 fingers in each hand, I know it's hard to believe

If you also don't know how he is playing then let the boy answer.

13 minutes ago, elfyyy said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

space bar dumb ass, put your fingers(if you have any) on f6 f7 f8 as main skills and you will see you can press space bar with the palm of your hand(if you have any)

You explained, everything is fine.  I knew you play this side of keyboard, however didn't think of hitting spacebar as we used to hit ctrl before. That also explains your macro window and B when you slip hand off spacebar.

But if you want to be smart kid about it you can go and edit your comment now and write "dumb-ass". 

Edited by BizQQuiT

Just now, Poseidon said:

enjoyed bp part, but i didnt see anyone hitting you, so...

it's because of spacebar bro, didn't you read above !

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BizQQuiT said:

But if you want to be smart kid about it you can go and edit your comment now and write "dumb-ass". 

First baby rage about 3rd party software, now going for grammar police, really?
I feel special

2 minutes ago, elfyyy said:

First baby rage about 3rd party software, now going for grammar police, really?
I feel special

Let me try you again.

Explain to me how my curiosity is classified as baby rage, or please better define it for me so I can be updated with your slang.

If you wish to do a cool insult do it properly, I deserve at least that don't you believe ?

Edited by BizQQuiT

11 hours ago, BizQQuiT said:

If you wish to do a cool insult do it properly, I deserve at least that don't you believe ?

Nah no glow...
(remember the times when @SOiL was talking about Tereza on programs?)

8 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

enjoyed bp part, but i didnt see anyone hitting you, so...

We have a good front line (bd / song / OL / WL) our bp heals without danger, and anyone who comes close, our mages kill.

Just now, ThisIsMyLiife said:

We have a good front line (bd / song / OL / WL) our bp heals without danger, and anyone who comes close, our mages kill.

yeah right xD

5 minutes ago, Sensei said:

Nah no glow...
(remember the times when @SOiL was talking about Tereza on programs?)

There is one occurrence regarding that subject ~ which is still classified.

Server needs 2 more years to make that story public :D

3 minutes ago, ThisIsMyLiife said:

right, it's in the videos, just watch

Maybe it's because you are fighting against other range cp's which have no interested to rush behind to your bipi?

Try a melee CP see how it feels.

The only time it looked like bp could get some heat was in that Golkonda's room but...what to expect from WK especially those players which get smashed even out of our prime by 2-5 ppl groups.

1 minute ago, BizQQuiT said:

Let me try you again.

Explain to me how my curiosity is classified as baby rage, or please better define it for me so I can be updated with your slang.

Curiosity you say? uh huh.
What if it was someone from your alliance? Would you have been so """"curious""""
No need to awnser that :P

Sorry but this cracked me up, I don't even know how to begin to deal with all this hipocrisy, you clearly have people in your alliance that shamelessly RMT, then you come here and acuse me of using 3rd party shit, it is just priceless xD

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, BizQQuiT said:

Explain to me how you hold S or down arrow while healing with F8/F9 and how your macro window opens while you have castle circlet binded on R and I will believe that you aren't using 3rd party software to make your char spam backward movement and other "tricks".

Kkkkkkkk I mind, haahahahahah 

1 minute ago, kktnxbye said:

Cool. Show your OL cp regen button already xD

he does it all the time, but mucho reflect :S

I will double check it but thanks for feedback anyways :D

Just have a feeling(not the 1st time already) that in the majority of cases that would save your mages. BP gameplay so good. Still have a feeling that this OL's behavior to keep pt without cp will not work vs serious cp like rip's (sirena-vop-reneval-baium talis). Last time we pvped vs rip and had no live ol (no cp regen) - sps\sph was 1 hit from necro\sph (5k+ crits).