elfyyy

FearNoOne CP Vol.03 - BS/SPS/EE PoV

7 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

Just have a feeling(not the 1st time already) that in the majority of cases that would save your mages. BP gameplay so good. Still have a feeling that this OL's behavior to keep pt without cp will not work vs serious cp like rip's (sirena-vop-reneval-baium talis). Last time we pvped vs rip and had no live ol (no cp regen) - sps\sph was 1 hit from necro\sph (5k+ crits).

I don't think anything can save us from that when we are rocking those +3 BO jewels xD

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, elfyyy said:

I don't think anything can save us from that when we are rocking those +3 BO jewels xD

under average equip, nice cp :| 

3 hours ago, elfyyy said:

I don't even know how to begin to deal with all this hipocrisy, you clearly have people in your alliance that shamelessly RMT

No one from your CP never did RMT ? No answers needed :ph34r:
"I don't even know how to begin to deal with all this hipocrisy"

I didnt watched yet, but i already know that video is bad. 6/10 from me. 

ThisIsMyLife SPS>necro

Elfy only thinks about mana managment

Kumichi is upset

Others are just brazilians.

6/10, will watch before sieges.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

JesusCrist rushing alone literally into your clan on hero zerk on superspeed pot to blow up grandeur and fear and your dds cannot even burst him down or focus him at all.

Edited by Nez

5 hours ago, ProGressive said:

@Rip you would kill them 9v9 ?

They don't have sirena, 2 necros>1 necro, 3-4lvl toi tali vs baium talis,demons are brighter, epics will allow to debuff better and take less debuffs,1-2 lvl difference, need good cp management on papers. Also they will need to use castle scrolls,beer buffs, proper tali use, proper pvp tactics.

I can log and play sirena bd if elfy cp want to try 9v9 vs rip

@elfyyy Look how cp regen should work vs vop\sirena\reneval

Edited by kktnxbye
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, kktnxbye said:

They don't have sirena, 2 necros>1 necro, 3-4lvl toi tali vs baium talis,demons are brighter, epics will allow to debuff better and take less debuffs,1-2 lvl difference, need good cp management on papers. Also they will need to use castle scrolls,beer buffs, proper tali use, proper pvp tactics.

I can log and play sirena bd if elfy cp want to try 9v9 vs rip

It will not be necessary :D

Edited by ThisIsMyLiife

3 hours ago, kktnxbye said:

I don't think that is realistic at all, different chronicle, much less damage and debuffs were a joke back then compared to now

I played as bishop/EE in mage party exactly like that one on video in older chronicles and it was MUCH easier to heal than now. Heals were stronger, cheaper and infinetely more efficient(major heal), you have prayer buff, element resists etc... Classic is hard as fuck to keep mages alive, especially at a disavantage, plus in the video I guarantee they all have the best items you can possibly get, which is not my case at all xD

I rewatched my movie looking only on OL and CP bars and he spams it, and when he doesn't he is CC'ed, out of mana or was boxed, he doesn't use the single target heal as much but you can still see it often, I'll give you that one though

I think main problem is items and different chronicle in general

If you take tommy pt for instance, they had the upper hand over us for the longest time due to items even though we had vop and renewal and they didn't, because they have epics and +++ jewels, we did pitiful damage(+10 staffs) to burst them down before they could debuff us to oblivion(lands almost 100% epics vs no epics), and you can't debuff them back(land rate is like 10-20%, not worth to risk it getting in range).. all they had to do was bum rush us and win by brute force(+0 jewels at the time), that is why we counter balanced it with cleanse and I couldn't be happier about the results B|

As for 9vs9, we barely play on weekends and during the week 1 of my DD's gets home from college at your 4-5 AM, so if you're up for that feel free to message me :D

53 minutes ago, ProGressive said:

What i dont like in classic, that if u have adena, its literally better to die than get overhealed which is totally bullsh1t.

DOnt like this part. Wtb custom noblesse skils :(