Sign in to follow this  
ProGressive

Server politics

I think you underestimate ws ability to recruit. There is ~4 cp\clans in eur prime to recruit. Also they are already 7 CP in eur prime(summoners fatality rip bizz jackals ninja ww) +lfury ppl can log early (8)+ manifest cp will be ready in ~3 weeks (9). So far WS contrlolled toi in eur prime.
Even if ppl from nf and dt gather their balls and take toi in eur prime - that will just means that WS will take more pts(60+) and kick you out of toi in eur prime.

War in daily and coop for a big goals (like baium or siedges for example) is for not casual server like this. We've seen that already in the past when ES WS CHN were war to each other but pretty quickly stopped to kill each other and started to exp together. How ppl see that I wonder? DT and NF will kill each other while WS safely making baium quest and tablets?

today baium was sponsored by Jackals, FW spreading love throughout Aden continent

cannot wait to get pummeled in toi together with myrmidon ^_^ 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

When have you never been ally with them you fucking clown? ? i was quess us and china was never ally aswell, they killed us time to time, we killed them.

1 hour ago, Rip said:

Where can I vote?

somehow war votes are still the same as yesterday.....you dissapoint me 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

When have you never been ally with them you fucking clown? ? i was quess us and china was never ally aswell, they killed us time to time, we killed them.

Moreover they werent helping us on oly, we weren't at same teamspeak, we have never done baium together. They only helped us on siege few times and thats all

WE HAVE NEVER BEEN ALLY WITH CHINA

7 minutes ago, Rip said:

Moreover they werent helping us on oly, we weren't at same teamspeak, we have never done baium together. They only helped us on siege few times and thats all

WE HAVE NEVER BEEN ALLY WITH CHINA

there was no oly/baium , and chinese dont use teamspeak at all. Otherwise nice try :D

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

It's pretty complicated. For example elfy wanna kill dh on siedge - they go that caste where dh currently is(it could be anyone's castle), the rest could go kill WS in order them to not have a castle (it's in theirs interests too for oly and pvp). DT can go kill perks on NF's castle in order to have free hands of NF - to let them go somewhere pvp with enemies (even if they go not to our castles - it will be helpfull). 

Complaining that evil NF can coop with evil DT for smth preventing the server to be a swamp again is pretty ridiculous. Especially with 8 cps in eur prime (soon 9).

Enjoyed 1 enemy cp in your prime ws? Free farm even by 2 actives in pt ? 

We are zerg now with 7853 ppl from nf..

Edited by Naitrino
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, ProGressive said:

@Rip @Pendragon

What u think, blue or red crest on nf?

Put blue so we can hide that we are only 1 party in eu prime :D

Edited by Yomana

I just took a short break, smoked a cigarette, lost in thought.

Suddenly I was struck by lightning:

Whats the reason to play a tank when you have tys0n in your CC?

... too late for a reroll

RIP 2k18

Edited by Anytime
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, MyrmidonAch said:

@ProGressive When poll results reach 69%/31% you can announce the official results..

@Pendragon You and CHN never be ally its like Pinocchio never said lies 

image.jpeg.d3aba3f0ed5a6f88e5ba261455d045d7.jpeg

Thats what im saying and its funny when cucks like progressive saying you are not allies.

Just now, Pendragon said:

Thats what im saying and its funny when cucks like progressive saying you are not allies.

I ll speak honestly..And keep what you want from what i ll say . But i dont give a shit if people consider me liar or hypocrite. What progressive and other people were saying last days included a big dose of reality/truth.