Sign in to follow this  
ProGressive

Server politics

Too much fuss. Reminds me the same fuss 3.5 weeks ago when WS took only few heroes. I told it before and will repeat it now. Take toi from WS first. Without that even baium farm will be just episodic.

1 hour ago, Rip said:

Moreover they werent helping us on oly, we weren't at same teamspeak, we have never done baium together. They only helped us on siege few times and thats all

WE HAVE NEVER BEEN ALLY WITH CHINA

1. TS is blocked in china, thats why they couldn't be on same ts. They even created special account with CHN social number or whatever crap you need to register for the program bizz used to communicate with themm

2. baium/oly during 1.5 ?!?!

3. w/o CHN help keeping asia WS enemies down, WS would be 24/7 Aden gk during those times. 

what do you mean? we've never been ally, sometimes we went to same castlesm but thats it, few times we fought against sm togheter but thats it, we never were allies with china.

4 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

1. TS is blocked in china, thats why they couldn't be on same ts. They even created special account with CHN social number or whatever crap you need to register for the program bizz used to communicate with themm

2. baium/oly during 1.5 ?!?!

3. w/o CHN help keeping asia WS enemies down, WS would be 24/7 Aden gk during those times. 

Really daj? Really?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

so you dont think we were allies with china? c'mon :D

ofcourse not, we just sometimes went to same castles thats it.

4 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

ofcourse not, we just sometimes went to same castles thats it.

you weren't playing here back than, don't think you opinion is valid as it's not first hand but whatever someone told you. We were allies for more than 6 months, they were in different prime compared to eu so we didn't overlap. But during the day we helped each other on solo spots and TFD and china fought es at nights/early eu morning every single day.

Also since they didnt have epic chars back than, they came and protected us on high levels

Edit: Oh do i need to even mention bizz staging fights eu prime vs us or eu prime vs china in colliseum before/after siegues, to quote him in his words "so they don't think they are strong enough to leave ally and play by themselves".

Edited by BlackJack

I always had the idea that ally = following orders from ally leader. 

NF doesnt follow any order from SM , so we are not allies. We just 69 cause its in our interest. Example, we didnt help SM keep aden last siege cause we just dont care if they get aden or not.

Everything else is from kids who cant understand the difference between 1 and 10. Its never ally or enemy , even in real life you keep some enemies close to you :) 

Edit : altho this might change soon , depending on vote :D

Edited by Yomana

2 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

Dunno what you're talking about, Perkunas was never allies with china.

Ohh boy, they don't know what sarcasm is, stop it

:D same story like with CHN didnt try epics 1y ago.

ws and wk members even farmed abg together sometimes (back in the days). i remember dramas manifest cp vs chn in abg couple of times (which were solved by bizz tho)

I get what you are saying guys, but ws was never allied with china, we just sometimes bumped into each other at castles sieges/farming zones by accident.

1 minute ago, Pendragon said:

I get what you are saying guys, but ws was never allied with china, we just sometimes bumped into each other at castles sieges/farming zones by accident.

I believe you mate , like you never did rmt , your money just bumped into other people bank accounts. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Pendragon said:

Me and rizo are the only ones pretty much that have been on both sides of this sarcastic comparison and i can tell you that it's absolutely not the same. An accurate comparison between NF and SM right now would be what we had for 2-3months between ES and WS. 

Just now, Yomana said:

I believe you mate , like you never did rmt , your money just bumped into other people bank accounts. 

I believe you never did RMT aswell, we are all holy here.

Just now, BlackJack said:

Me and rizo are the only ones pretty much that have been on both sides of this sarcastic comparison and i can tell you that it's absolutely not the same. An accurate comparison between NF and SM right now would be what we had for 2-3months between ES and WS. 

Dude, he is just sarcastic, he knows they were ally lol.

Just now, Pendragon said:

I believe you never did RMT aswell, we are all holy here.

Actually i havent did rmt or botted in any server. Sorry , we exist.

• Like 2

Just now, Yomana said:

Actually i havent did rmt or botted in any server. Sorry , we exist.

Yeah i know right? we're endangered species.

• Haha 2

Just now, Rizos said:

Dude, he is just sarcastic, he knows they were ally lol.

I know what he is trying to imply, but u are here now and you were there now. You know there were fixed levels of cooperating with CHN and even set prime times for each region, nothing a like what we have with SM right now, which is what he tries to imply and is being sarcastic about it 

Biz playing on natsuyama friends acc (rmted), sjeks playing on isno acc. Nice ally leaders there ^^. Considering this, I feel a bit ashamed we went so high in ru tournament ladder under "PERKUNAS" team name :(

Edited by Rizos

2 minutes ago, Rizos said:

Biz playing on natsuyama friends acc (rmted), sjeks playing on isno acc. Nice ally leaders there ^^. Considering this, I feel a bit ashamed we went so high in ru tournament under "PERKUNAS" team name :(

In ru community being a successful RMT trader is the equivalent of owning a small business in the west in terms of social acceptance.

• Thanks 1