Sign in to follow this  
ProGressive

Server politics

Just now, Rizos said:

No problem ABG Sherif :)

We were never allied with china, all we did was bump into them by accident, thats my story and im sticking to it.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

gzFL2UFg.jpg

I have never did any RMT on this server, nor am i playing on isno acc.

so nice items and still got smashed by cp which doesnt have 3rd class on half chars :/ 

btw, i also agree that WS and WK were never alliance, idk wth you guys speaking about, we were 2 separate things doing whatever we wanted

image.png.c6ac53b7b338632e21f3d75d55b731ef.png

13 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

gzFL2UFg.jpg

I have never did any RMT on this server, nor am i playing on isno acc.

1) you appeared on this server somewhere during late spring/ summer... (even rip claimed that) with sps 73 (or 72?)... Nobody knew you even exist till then... 

2) isno selling char at maxcheaters at that time ... Sps 73 (or 72?)....

Coincidence?

It could be...but...

3) i concidered your party cool during end of 1.5, i didnt understand some pointless hate towards you... Till i heard you have some salty comments after/during pvp... But i havent seen any at all... I was curious why, then i realized i prolly /block you... There were only two ppl in server history i did that to (stiba and isno-who scammed one our cp chars equip, delevel etc)... Anw so i tried " /unblock sjeks " but it wasnt working... Then i tried "/unblock Isno"

Guess what?

Edited by Kure
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

about pointless hate, dunno, Rip is nice guy + very good player and i believe he tries to make his cp good, but these guys like sjeks and nexls, how can some1 even like em? Even jackals looks more friendly <3

7 minutes ago, Kure said:

1) you appeared on this server somewhere during late spring/ summer... (even rip claimed that) with sps 73 (or 72?)... Nobody knew you even exist till then... 

2) isno selling char at maxcheaters at that time ... Sps 73 (or 72?)....

Coincidence?

It could be...but...

3) i concidered your party cool during end of 1.5, i didnt understand some pointless hate towards you... Till i heard you have some salty comments after/during pvp... But i havent seen any at all... I was curious why, then i realized i prolly /block you... There were only two ppl in server history i did that to (stiba and isno-who scammed one our cp chars equip, delevel etc)... Anw so i tried " /unblock sjeks " but it wasnt working... Then i tried "/unblock Isno"

Guess what?

2 minutes ago, Rizos said:

about pointless hate, dunno, Rip is nice guy + very good player and i believe he tries to make his cp good, but these guys like sjeks and nexls, how can some1 even like em? Even jackals looks more friendly <3

+

My acc was given by vegetarian you can all relax. 

@Kure i was being respectful towards sm, wrote gf after each fight, but then you had people like kakar and others spamming right after how big of an idiot noobs we were, forum warriors like kyrios always downplayed us. Hard to be respectful when you get shit dropped in your eyes. I always liked sayomi and always took his cp seriously, there are people who demand being respected just like rip and there are idiot trolls like me and kyrios who dont want any of that. I like being an idiot troll, i have fun this way.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

My acc was given by vegetarian you can all relax. 

@Kure i was being respectful towards sm, wrote gf after each fight, but then you had people like kakar and others spamming right after how big of an idiot noobs we were, forum warriors like kyrios always downplayed us. Hard to be respectful when you get shit dropped in your eyes. I always liked sayomi and always took his cp seriously, there are people who demand being respected just like rip and there are idiot trolls like me and kyrios who dont want any of that. I like being an idiot troll, i have fun this way.

download Face Dance, it will be better for u atm :) 
WS+WK were in 1 ally, but it was the past

You’re being delusional jerry, we NEVER were allied, just because we sometimes met on same castles and decided not to fight dont mean we were allies...

4 minutes ago, JerrySM said:

They mean the past, not the present

Dunno what this is supposed to show, we just met up in abg without pming each other, pure accident, we were not allies.

OK OK You were not aliies. @Pendragon I agreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee with you O.o

Finally someone with some sense... like people who think we were allies with china makes me laugh... you were always a smartboi jerry, lets go 1v1 face dance?

1 minute ago, Pendragon said:

Finally someone with some sense... like people who think we were allies with china makes me laugh... you were always a smartboi jerry, lets go 1v1 face dance?

@JerrySM Accept the challenge ..Make Blue side proud ..You can beat Japanese chicks..This LTU amateur will be piece of cake ..GO GO GO Face dance challenge !!!

3 minutes ago, MyrmidonAch said:

@JerrySM Accept the challenge ..Make Blue side proud ..You can beat Japanese chicks..This LTU amateur will be piece of cake ..GO GO GO Face dance challenge !!!

His shitty high score of 1,8k is laughable to me, hes no match for my facial expressions.

Edited by Pendragon

Just now, Pendragon said:

His shitty high score of 1,8k is laughable to me, hes not match for my facial expressions.

Oh poor boy are you ready to fight against a Vietkong Veteran ? Are you sure?

But I think....

You were allies , but i am not sure :P 

Shot00151.jpg

If u look closely you can obviously see some dead ws chars, obviously we were fighting against each other, you just 100% confirmed we were not allies. Thank you jerry.

Yeah thats what im saying, even tho we met at same castles during cs, fought against same enemy instead of each other, made some mixed parties time to time to fight against same enemy, does not and i repeat, DOES NOT, make us ally.