ProGressive

Server politics

41 minutes ago, etze said:

was wondering, what happened to JF?

this

On 8. 5. 2018 at 2:20 PM, Myrtan said:

:/

4000.JPG

WS recruited leftoever JF which came back, DT recruited leftover TT which came back. i love how they splitted old elite players to keep the sides balanced, imagine those guys would join same side, that would be total summer domination without doubt.

49 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

this

WS recruited leftoever JF which came back, DT recruited leftover TT which came back. i love how they splitted old elite players to keep the sides balanced, imagine those guys would join same side, that would be total summer domination without doubt.

it's like NBA draft, take turns in picking up the meat shields.

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

this

I could join blue side with new melee Polish cp who offered me slot, but I decided not to because of blue side. ;) 

Edited by Myrtan

1 minute ago, Myrtan said:

I could join blue side with new melee Polish cp who offered me slot, but I decided not to because of blue side. ;)

cannot imagine power of blue side if you joined it :D as i said, good thing the old elite players got distributed evenly in both sides ^_^ 

6 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

cannot imagine power of blue side if you joined it :D as i said, good thing the old elite players got distributed evenly in both sides ^_^ 

Yes Modoy... irony strong with this one. Never called myself an Elite old player, but you know better. Anyways, cya in TOI next time...

12 hours ago, Myrtan said:

We do appreciate your decision.
Sadly I must add : If blue side had no problem swallowing Stiba, you would be no issue at all, Myrciu...
sigh

55 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

Yes Modoy... irony strong with this one. Never called myself an Elite old player, but you know better. Anyways, cya in TOI next time...

titles here are not self given, only the best are getting titles from community.

On 24.04.2018 at 9:36 PM, xNirvana said:

@Pendragon

check this out, i was in perks for 8-9 months before you even show up on the server i guess , ws and chinos been working together for a long time 
my old arche cp even joined Hwarang clan(koreans) back then cause 70% of CP ppl where viets, in order ot organise Asian ppl including Chinos too 
we shared xp spots back then made CC with them for dailly pvp and ofc sieges with a CC of 200+ ppl (ws+chinos)
ps:they had a dragon or something as a clan crest back then incase u dont know 

Shot00157.jpg

you had nice ally bro :)