Sign in to follow this  
BizQQuiT

3 sided server <3

There are many nice moments few hours before Eu prime, but only jackals doesn't forget to hit that rec button.

Interesting moment today when all big server clans were pushing toi 7.

Edited by BizQQuiT
  • Like 6

Where is the ending when after 30 sec TKD archers rekt u? And  PRed from 2 CHN pt 30 sec later? All the fun of the moment is missed on this video. 

what about ally with perks and NF and we all change prime to asian prime? and change clan names to perkunasyong and NonFactorsung?

and all our nicknames to notCHNValeera, notCHNSjeks ? new plan

Edited by Valeera
  • Haha 1

So if i understood correctly, u just barely managed to finish of a party that was regening after killing chinos and cut the part that you got rekt after by TFD (according to kkthxbye)...

...Right?

218_copy.jpg

Edited by Sensei

I am afraid to watch this video, because i was there :) .

Asian Mom will not allow their son playing after 12pm, then we can back TOI after 12pm :P .When all CHN go to sleep. Farming Baium Quest with CHN is very sick. /inshort CHN won ;) .

#allychn#farmbaiumquest#massres

Edited by JerrySM

10 hours ago, Sensei said:

So if i understood correctly, u just barely managed to finish of a party that was regening after killing chinos and cut the part that you got rekt after by TFD (according to kkthxbye)...

...Right?

218_copy.jpg

no wark/bish and se with full mp, dont think it sounds like barely finished. but ofc sm was after fight.

i guess everybody doesnt talk about hte real message of the vid, and i dont think you guys make movies how you die or pr :)

11 hours ago, kktnxbye said:

Where is the ending when after 30 sec TKD archers rekt u? And  PRed from 2 CHN pt 30 sec later? All the fun of the moment is missed on this video. 

We weren't ready for TKD ~ All skills on reuse, Balu running with 3 boxes to give dances and cov xD

If you stayed long enough to watch what we did with those 2 chn party you'd agree that the real fun was to do the mindgames with chn.

Like mass ress under their noses, getting jackals and pose up just to ultimately start ramping them one by one from hide.

11 hours ago, Sensei said:

...Right?

218_copy.jpg

You do realize what kind of party we had here, right ?)

as i introduced this video " Interesting moment today when all big server clans were pushing toi 7."

not " how we dominated toi 7 asian prime", cuz we didn't but yet we did ;)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BizQQuiT said:

If you stayed long enough to watch what we did with those 2 chn party you'd agree that the real fun was to do the mindgames with chn.

Like mass ress under their noses, getting jackals and pose up just to ultimately start ramping them one by one from hide.

1) We've seen that

2) Uselessness of CHN is not a news for anyone. But laying on the floor for 40min can be hardly named as "the real fun ". "what we did with those 2 chn party" - you did nothing till all of them soed. Even Poseidon's attempt to make 1 free pvp(hidden kill>hide) has failed cause he picked WC instead of some paper.

13 hours ago, kktnxbye said:

There is also the vídeo 2 hours after where you get rekt by 3 random partys of WS in stairs to 7th floor. ?

30 minutes ago, Baluu said:

There is also the vídeo 2 hours after where you get rekt by 3 random partys of WS in stairs to 7th floor. ?

Please post it. Everybody will laugh hard about "3". And we were 2.5 boxed pts at that pvp(so at least 1 pt less then you). 

36 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

Please post it. Everybody will laugh hard about "3". And we were 2.5 boxed pts at that pvp(so at least 1 pt less then you). 

Im sure one of you recorded it so post it so we can count. And if you knew you would get raped why instead of excuses like "2.5 boxed party." (and im not telling you where not cause i know you where.) just avoid fight. You could never hold us anyway. Better then laying dead afk during whole eu prime. 

22 minutes ago, Baluu said:

Im sure one of you recorded it so post it so we can count. And if you knew you would get raped why instead of excuses like "2.5 boxed party." (and im not telling you where not cause i know you where.) just avoid fight. You could never hold us anyway. Better then laying dead afk during whole eu prime. 

If I would know that you collected so much - i would say no. But Jerry decided to suicide. The only cp who going pvp vs us with same numbers is rip's. I have no idea why do you even write here anything if every fcking day we see the same picture - you take at least 1-2 pt more then we have to clear us. I will stop here, no point to explain some obvious things again to a person who can't get it.

3 hours ago, ProGressive said:

I saw MoDoy diminated NA prime 

I think they will stop pvping TFD+elfy once they see EU people in future :/

Edited by MoDoy