Aja69

Cheap AC?

By adding mini-bosses and now by announcing of adding pvp-zones with more mobs dropping A items will be soon obvious than A-crystals will start degrading price. Even now you can create AC for 36K adena if you buy some kesh and have infinite source of SOP by exchange for daily coins.... Some people don’t know what about I am speaking, why adding more content will affect the price of AC, and why we should care? Honestly I don’t care too; the headline was only click-bait. But it is sad, that you can unseal only a few A grade items by Cloth Piece from Baium, and even the drop from Baium is not enough to unseal quarter of items dropped from Baium. So what’s the point of having A grade drop? Only purpose is to crystalize it and use for craft A soul shots. What’s about changing the drop of Undefined Stone to allow people obtain a few cloth pieces?  Maybe if the drop rate will be 1000x higher that now, it will allow unsealing about 30% of A grade staff? Or add another source of Cloth Piece? I don’t want to see, that I want something for free, but now is the A equip useless.

Thanks for reading.

Aja

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Aja69 said:

By adding mini-bosses and now by announcing of adding pvp-zones with more mobs dropping A items will be soon obvious than A-crystals will start degrading price. Even now you can create AC for 36K adena if you buy some kesh and have infinite source of SOP by exchange for daily coins.... Some people don’t know what about I am speaking, why adding more content will affect the price of AC, and why we should care? Honestly I don’t care too; the headline was only click-bait. But it is sad, that you can unseal only a few A grade items by Cloth Piece from Baium, and even the drop from Baium is not enough to unseal quarter of items dropped from Baium. So what’s the point of having A grade drop? Only purpose is to crystalize it and use for craft A soul shots. What’s about changing the drop of Undefined Stone to allow people obtain a few cloth pieces?  Maybe if the drop rate will be 1000x higher that now, it will allow unsealing about 30% of A grade staff? Or add another source of Cloth Piece? I don’t want to see, that I want something for free, but now is the A equip useless.

Thanks for reading.

Aja

https://l2wiki.com/classic/Heavenly_Rift

http://prntscr.com/jbbw0r

43 minutes ago, Aja69 said:

What’s about changing the drop of Undefined Stone to allow people obtain a few cloth pieces?  Maybe if the drop rate will be 1000x higher that now, it will allow unsealing about 30% of A grade staff?

Koll, you seem you don’t know how many hundreds of thousand hours of hard farm is needed to have some relevant chance to obtain even one cloth piece. Some calculations by my approximate and humble knowledge: Full party farm 6 hours a day in top spot in toi, they get undefined stone every four days. Every tenth stone is celestial shard. Every third instance zone is the one with chance for cloth piece, and you have about 30% chance to get cloth-piece from this zone? .....calculating..... 9x6x4x10x3x3= 2,2 years of "farm-time" for one cloth and you need 7 of them? Only one reliable source of this stuff is Baium.

Its same on offi. Its better to invest money and time for OE B grade sets. In next update they will have new/modified set and OE bonuses.

9 minutes ago, Demosek said:

Its same on offi. Its better to invest money and time for OE B grade sets. In next update they will have new/modified set and OE bonuses.

Offcourse, so there is no motivation (only exp) to try kill the mini bosses or bosses in pvp zone, because the drop is useless.

23 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

again new topic with complains :\

I am sorry, that this topic is taken as complain. I would like to prefer if it is taken as suggestion how to drastically improve the importance and value of A grade (which is now useless). But the mob is the power who decide how this topic will be handled.

39 minutes ago, Aja69 said:

I am sorry, that this topic is taken as complain. I would like to prefer if it is taken as suggestion how to drastically improve the importance and value of A grade (which is now useless). But the mob is the power who decide how this topic will be handled.

2 hours ago, Aja69 said:

2,2 years of "farm-time"

it means that only ally can unseal something good, but not your cp. its such an update

16 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

it means that only ally can unseal something good, but not your cp. its such an update

It is OK, I can live with the fact, that only ally can unseal set. But I have problem, that the drop from mini-bosses and pvp-bosses is useles. It will be better motivation for long time, if they just drop B grade.

2 minutes ago, Aja69 said:

It is OK, I can live with the fact, that only ally can unseal set. But I have problem, that the drop from mini-bosses and pvp-bosses is useles. It will be better motivation for long time, if they just drop B grade.

if such drop is useless for you then dont farm those bosses. your problem is solved.

Edited by Poseidon

4 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

if such drop is useless for you then dont farm those boses. your problem is solved.

That is valid argument. I just don't need to farm the bosses. But can server afford to lost opportunity to add second end-game content (next to tablets) which provide reason to play for more people and provide fun for a lot of people by adding reason for pvp? I would bet, that in four month there will be bigger motivation to farm 70lvl bosses with B grade, that 75 lvl bosses with A grade, just because from B grade you can have some adena by selling stuff. I can imagine two fixx for this situation, change the A grade drop for B grade, or find some way how make A grade useful.

7 minutes ago, Kure said:

Yeh, moar customz plz.

Adding mini-bosses with A grade staff is custom.

But they are already here, and i suggesting way how to "tune" this new feature to live longer.

Edited by Aja69

Just now, Aja69 said:

by adding reason for pvp

pvp is already the reason to play, if you dont think so, then i am sure la2 is not the best game for you. imho

Just now, Aja69 said:

Their respawn time and (maybe?) skill set is.

56 minutes ago, Aja69 said:

Those mini-bosses with A grade staff isnt custom, only thing they made custom is their respawn time.

also idea behind A sets is only few ppl have it, same like baium ring, BUT, I think (this is like little suggestion), we might be getting Armor bonuses content update next after that, which means you can get bonuses from sets with just few parts, also dont forget eventho they are sealed A grade items, they still have high P def and you can combine them with PL/drake/karmian sets, so they are not totally useless

13 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

they are not totally useless

Didnt think about it in this way.. Now it make sence, that some one will want it as bonus part for not coplete set as a carmian or PL....

23 hours ago, Aja69 said:

Thanks for reading.

Aja

Recipe for you : try to get some a gr stuff,than wait 6 months more,than in October will be 2.5 update,and than you can get Cloth Piece way more easely. Wuolia

Don't thanks for me.

On 4/28/2018 at 8:23 PM, Aja69 said:

By adding mini-bosses and now by announcing of adding pvp-zones with more mobs dropping A items will be soon obvious than A-crystals will start degrading price. Even now you can create AC for 36K adena if you buy some kesh and have infinite source of SOP by exchange for daily coins.... Some people don’t know what about I am speaking, why adding more content will affect the price of AC, and why we should care? Honestly I don’t care too; the headline was only click-bait. But it is sad, that you can unseal only a few A grade items by Cloth Piece from Baium, and even the drop from Baium is not enough to unseal quarter of items dropped from Baium. So what’s the point of having A grade drop? Only purpose is to crystalize it and use for craft A soul shots. What’s about changing the drop of Undefined Stone to allow people obtain a few cloth pieces? Maybe if the drop rate will be 1000x higher that now, it will allow unsealing about 30% of A grade staff? Or add another source of Cloth Piece? I don’t want to see, that I want something for free, but now is the A equip useless.

Thanks for reading.

Aja

Classic is different from other retail crap, that end game is always way too far. That's why servers live for the years, not for the months 

On 29. 4. 2018 at 7:23 PM, MusulmoN said:

Recipe for you : try to get some a gr stuff,than wait 6 months more,than in October will be 2.5 update,and than you can get Cloth Piece way more easely. Wuolia

Don't thanks for me.

yes, Devil Isle drops cloath pieces, but those mobs are hard af, not every pt can farm them, need to lure them 1by1 with dagger, i got almost oneshoted on sws from their aoe stun at day, at night they change into like raidbosses (we had tirant great pata +15, th +8 demon daggers, great swrod +8 destro, pony 76, paladin who died on 3 hits like in 1 sec and we did almost 0 dmg) sooo its nor rly that easy to get cloath piece there, but the chance for drop is not bad

and castle gives too, not sure if every castle or just aden

from what i remember on Skelth official, when first A sets were coming out the price to unseal it was like 4x BW heavy set +6, unsealed A set costed like 100kk (crystal dagger +10)

cloath pieces were so expensive that the price for unsealed A set dropped to 20kk (BW heavy set 12kk), players realized its better to make A set +6 and then unseal it instead of wasting so much adena for cloath pieces and wear +3 set

Edited by Nez