Blade dancer is a hibrid class of lineage, have long and short range, phisical and magical skill, buffs and debuffs, but, 

many teams prefer to substitute the blade dancer for other damage, as the sws and tank make a bait and the BD only dances and makes no significant difference.

This skill is a difference we need.

Area damage and debuff. is not a good power skill, and has a long CD, but this is the key for  BD compound wich CP's to AoE.

Properties

Skill 408 1.jpg Demonic Blade Dance
Attacks nearby enemies with 825 Power added to P. Atk. and decreases P. Atk./ M. Atk. by 10% for 10 seconds. Over-hit. Critical.
Class Name Bladedancer
Type debuff
Attribute -
Recast Time 15 seconds
Hit Time 1.5 seconds
Cast Range 0
Classes with same skill Bladedancer

https://l2wiki.com/Demonic_Blade_Dance_-_Bladedancer

SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH U.U

leaving alone it would be custom, i have never seen single BD actually using that skill even in previous chronicles as -10% P atk/ M atk wont help you in pve as mobs alone dont usually hit that hard and in pvp it never landed, so it was just waste of mp/you had better things to do. if party prefers other DD rather than BD, then the party doesnt certainly knows what they are doing as 1 BD + 4 DDs has much better dmg output than 5 DDs and no BD

Lvl. to Learn Skill Lvl Description MP Consume HP Consume SP
55 1 Attacks nearby enemies with 825 Power added to P. Atk. and decreases P. Atk./ M. Atk. by 10% for 10 seconds. Over-hit. Critical. 39 0 89
74 10 Attacks nearby enemies with 1644 Power added to P. Atk. and decreases P. Atk./ M. Atk. by 30% for 10 seconds. Over-hit. Critical. 54 0 1428

1 hour ago, darksinger said:

but, many teams prefer to substitute the blade dancer for other damage, as the sws and tank make a bait and the BD only dances and makes no significant difference.

first time i hear that. U can always pull or if u really want u have Poison AoE dance.

Deadly strike, Arrest, Drain, Sting, Frost, Poison. I think that BD as a support is well standing with offensive skills!

the advantages are only for what suits you ... Why does a summoner have seraphin unicon, queen cat, for buffs? This is not in the classic database ...

The only thing is that I'm asking for a single skill that will not influence the game like seraphin unicon for example, that are already taking EE / SE from the party to put an ES.

Is a simple skill... That's no reason to ring the alarm

Yes, remove seraphim from the game. They are part of another update.

No, don't add another custom...

Im gonna give this guy a Yes vote, cause why not. The skill is not OP. Not everything Ncsoft does is good decision, so having custom skills is a good thing if brain is used in the process. But I don't agree with the fact that BD is being substituted, its definitely not and its more important than SWS.

5 hours ago, Lady_Zenith said:

Yeah, give them that and remove the stupid hide. The only skill I don't agree with them adding to classic from modern chronicles.

hide is from hellbound chronicle, how exactly is that "modern" chronicle? hide got literally introduced together with shadow step, so i dont see logic in what you say

i would usually also say "fk the custom craps" but given how fewer and fewer active BDs we have, i wouldn't mind it

15 hours ago, Lady_Zenith said:

Yeah, give them that and remove the stupid hide. The only skill I don't agree with them adding to classic from modern chronicles.

Dude daggers are trash, they don't deserve a single nerf.

The only char weaker than daggers are we EEs (#TranceWhen)

Well... trash.. trash how? How they have been nerfed? Tell me I don't see anything on paper. In the past I played only up to C4 and then IL for a bit and daggers were never bad in PVP, so unless Im missing something then not trash in combat but in farming. Which often leaves them behing lvl and gear wise so they become trash in combat too but I don't think dagger is bad if its on your level and gear. Same for EE its ok healer and good mage support. Issue is none wants to drag them up to the endgame. I only play here for 14 days but Iv already seen scenarios where there is small AOE party with boxed supports (and those are not some away friends sharing account, its pure box) and there is real support shouting for party near-by and he is ignored. Well but that its always the issue, only a really good clan can help with that.

11 hours ago, MoDoy said:

hide is from hellbound chronicle, how exactly is that "modern" chronicle? hide got literally introduced together with shadow step, so i dont see logic in what you say

Well it kinda is modern, in HB L2 was already fucked, it was the chronicle of S80 gear with the attribute system, aka army of clones where everyone was the same and everyone who did not have S with attribute was useless. No, please not. Im one of those who consider IL the last playable chronicle. But its not ideal, I personally liked C4 the most, IL already fucked up a lot, by removing random drops on deaths by mobs, by changing the system from 40member 12 clan ally to 120+ member 3 clan ally, aka clans became too big and people stopped knowing each other outise of their CP (yeah thats when the CP concept was born), oh and summon friend + gate chant.... fucking gate chant. The "glory" of having entire army ported to baium (or anywhere else) cause 1 summoner was hidden behind a pillar and he summoned the WC and he gate-chanted the whole clan. No, please not...  nah C4 FTW man, last really good one.

Thats why Im kinda surprised how balanced classic feels so far. Even a damn dwarf can do some damage to people. Inclusion of some of the new skills while keeping the old chronicle rules was a good idea. Sure we have some problems like the rune system that replaced SA... its ok-ish, but there is Othel rune which is totally OP compared to all other runes and that lets you max critrate so easily you don't even need to optimize for it, you can optimize for strength instead, so I can only imagine how strong archers in the endgame are, aka I have solid bow and high lvl othel = On average I 2 shot everything.

10 hours ago, Sensei said:

i would usually also say "fk the custom craps" but given how fewer and fewer active BDs we have, i wouldn't mind it

Well that's it. It would not make them OP so there is no problem. I don't say fuck custom shit, cause earlier or later Ncsoft will fuck it up. They already ruined the game once, thats why classic exists on the fiurst place cause they realized it. If some class is weak why not tweak their skills or add new ones? Same goes to removing what NCsoft added, say the moment they add attribute system with gear-grade limitation or fucking gate chant we better not copy that and go partially custom cause it would fuck the game.

1 hour ago, Lady_Zenith said:

Well... trash.. trash how? How they have been nerfed? Tell me I don't see anything on paper. In the past I played only up to C4 and then IL for a bit and daggers were never bad in PVP, so unless Im missing something then not trash in combat but in farming. Which often leaves them behing lvl and gear wise so they become trash in combat too but I don't think dagger is bad if its on your level and gear. 

Looks like you never played dagger on classic but you are trying to be smart. Daggers are rly weak on early lvls. AW/PW doesnt have any speed tool (they had blinding blow in the past) now everything can kite them. Every dagger skills landrate is much lower than on c4/il. You even miss 30% of backstabs FROM BEHIND, which wasnt hapening in old chronicles. Dagger skills power doesnt mean much on classic. For example dagger with 4000 power backstab hits for 900 and dorf with 1500 power hammer crush hits for 1200... Daggers are the worst possible DDs until 3rd class. BD, SWS, dorf. se.pp everything kills them 1 v 1. Spoil or BD is MUCH STRONGER than dagger on 60-77 lvls. Daggers start to deal some damage when you get hero dagger or 78 focus death. UNtil then you can even duel BD and u gonna lose (ask xNirvana :D). Daggers are meele while there are mages with +12 wit, PRs who shoot for 16 000 with Fatal Counter. You need to reach them in meele range while they can shoot you form 900 range, ok you have shadow step, but reuse 1 min good luck. Necro Magivc crit you for 7000 when you have full buff and 10k hp. meanwhile u gonna hit necro for 1600+1600 cos he has transfer pain and valor which gives only p def not m def (hello linemage). +12 wit causes mages cast insanely fast so its much harder to land backstabs on them, compared to old chronicles where mages were casting so slow. You are very dependand on mana, you are out of mana after 20 stabs, there are no mana regen tools like sublime, mass recharge etc, once ur out of mana its gg, 1 ee recharge = 1 backstab mana cost. Most of bishops dont have cleanse cos it cost a lot to get it so when you get random backfire or suspension on mass pvp you are useless for next 2 min. Reflect dmg reflects skills now, you reflect 1500 dmg everytime you stab someone, not so cool when ur away from ur bish, or bish is died and you dont have selfheal like mages do ^^ http://prntscr.com/jgxkx0 . Enjoy playing dagger  " Well... trash.. trash how? How they have been nerfed?"

Edited by Rizos

its obvious that he hasnt played classic at all cause he says archers one shot people with max othel :D

you are gonna be surpised how different is l2 classic from C4-interlude , cause it seem you imagine it like these chronicles.

Edited by Yomana

Well Im looking forward to getting to the endgame here. If they do not 2 shot people its great news and more points for balance. However this guy below.... he throws around some high numbers.

28 minutes ago, Rizos said:

Looks like you never played dagger on classic but you are trying to be smart. Daggers are rly weak on early lvls. AW/PW doesnt have any speed tool (they had blinding blow in the past) now everything can kite them. Every dagger skills landrate is much lower than on c4/il. You even miss 30% of backstabs FROM BEHIND, which wasnt hapening in old chronicles. Dagger skills power doesnt mean much on classic. For example dagger with 4000 power backstab hits for 900 and dorf with 1500 power hammer crush hits for 1200... Daggers are the worst possible DDs until 3rd class. BD, SWS, dorf. se.pp everything kills them 1 v 1. Spoil or BD is MUCH STRONGER than dagger on 60-77 lvls. Daggers start to deal some damage when you get hero dagger or 78 focus death. UNtil then you can even duel BD and u gonna lose (ask xNirvana :D). Daggers are meele while there are mages with +12 wit, PRs who shoot for 16 000 with Fatal Counter. You need to reach them in meele range while they can shoot you form 900 range, ok you have shadow step, but reuse 1 min good luck. Necro Magivc crit you for 7000 when you have full buff and 10k hp. meanwhile u gonna hit necro for 1600+1600 cos he has transfer pain and valor which gives only p def not m def (hello linemage). +12 wit causes mages cast insanely fast so its much harder to land backstabs on them, compared to old chronicles where mages were casting so slow. You are very dependand on mana, you are out of mana after 20 stabs, there are no mana regen tools like sublime, mass recharge etc, once ur out of mana its gg. Most of bishops dont have cleanse cos it cost a lot to get it so when you get random backfire or suspension on mass pvp you are useless for next 2 min. Reflect dmg reflects skills now, you reflect 1500 dmg everytime you stab someone, not so cool when ur away from ur bish, or bish is died and you dont have selfheal like mages do ^^ http://prntscr.com/jgxkx0 . Enjoy playing dagger  " Well... trash.. trash how? How they have been nerfed?"

Tho honestly... this made me smile. Part of me wants to say fuck the daggers, finally they have been smashed, those annoying bastards. :P the other part says the numbers and landrate is really bad. Like WTF backstab 30% from behind, there is something wrong, and how dagger skills with higher power hit weaker than dwarf skills with lower power, that makes no sense, there must be a bug then. If this is the supposed "retail-like" then this is exactly the point where retail-like failed and we need custom changes.

Edited by Lady_Zenith

11 minutes ago, Lady_Zenith said:

Well Im looking forward to getting to the endgame here. If they do not 2 shot people its great news and more points for balance. However this guy below.... he throws around some high numbers.

Tho honestly... this made me smile. Part of me wants to say fuck the daggers, finally they have been smashed, those annoying bastards. :P the other part says the numbers and landrate is really bad. Like WTF backstab 30% from behind, there is something wrong, and how dagger skills with higher power hit weaker than dwarf skills with lower power, that makes no sense, there must be a bug then. If this is the supposed "retail-like" then this is exactly the point where retail-like failed and we need custom changes.

you got that part wrong, rizos said 30% miss backstab from behind => 70% land rate of backstab, which is still terrible. in previous chronicles, daggers were RNG characters, but with good playstyle you could make RNG into your favor (hitting blows from behind, always landing backstab from behind), now you cannot do that because even perfect backstab might fail twice in a row and that will just result in you dying because mage will 3-4 shot you in that time while normally it would be dead.

we dont need custom changes, retail-like isnt perfect, you cannot balance 31 classes so everybody is happy, the moment they saw they did mistake with daggers they boosted them in next update (have in mind daggers were fine on official until ppl reached like 65+, because ppl didnt have defensive stats like high lvl boa, vitality song, earth song and daggers were still able to 1 shot robe users with backstab), but ppl reached high lvls, daggers started to stab for low dmg and consistency of blows was low, that when ncsoft increased dmg of blows by 10-15%, removed slow effect on hide so you could catch targets with hide, added them stun effect on shadow step so ppl with high casting/atk speed could turn+cast react to it and you could actually backstab and most important for whoever doesnt have FD they introduced rune which increased land rate of blows => with high lvl rune you have backstab chance 98% and other blows are decent land rate from back/front as well.

25 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

you got that part wrong, rizos said 30% miss backstab from behind => 70% land rate of backstab, which is still terrible. in previous chronicles, daggers were RNG characters, but with good playstyle you could make RNG into your favor (hitting blows from behind, always landing backstab from behind), now you cannot do that because even perfect backstab might fail twice in a row and that will just result in you dying because mage will 3-4 shot you in that time while normally it would be dead.

we dont need custom changes, retail-like isnt perfect, you cannot balance 31 classes so everybody is happy, the moment they saw they did mistake with daggers they boosted them in next update (have in mind daggers were fine on official until ppl reached like 65+, because ppl didnt have defensive stats like high lvl boa, vitality song, earth song and daggers were still able to 1 shot robe users with backstab), but ppl reached high lvls, daggers started to stab for low dmg and consistency of blows was low, that when ncsoft increased dmg of blows by 10-15%, removed slow effect on hide so you could catch targets with hide, added them stun effect on shadow step so ppl with high casting/atk speed could turn+cast react to it and you could actually backstab and most important for whoever doesnt have FD they introduced rune which increased land rate of blows => with high lvl rune you have backstab chance 98% and other blows are decent land rate from back/front as well.

yes but all these are changes of next chronicles. Right now dagger w/o 78 skill is trash compared to other DDs. Well for th it works a bit different but still his dmg isnt cool. Daggers dont need custom changes, we just need new updates so they get balanced.

Edited by Rizos