Sign in to follow this  
Shaeyn

Shindebarn?

Plakis has the shindebarn as dropping plated leather recipe... only there are no Shindebarn mobs in cruma.  Is this an error?  I've spent the last 30 minutes running around cruma spamming /target Shindebarn.

If the mob is not in game, can we please put it in the game?  Not sure how else to get the plated leather gaitor recipe.

I didn't chek myself, but in beta 1.0 these mobs were in cruma for sure. Can't recall their name right now but they were there. From port you had to run down then to right, turn right in first room, run across the "bridge" and somewhere in next rooms you could find them. They definitelly had different name.

he is appears if you kill a lot of mobs in certain room. From tp right first. But it was on ru classic, idk about this server

shindebarn = excuro... look at shindebarn drop and what excuro drops in server... plakis database is wrong.... try to find in his database compoud braid or braided hemp. u wont find it. it have other name in his database.

shindebarn = excuro... look at shindebarn drop and what excuro drops in server... plakis database is wrong.... try to find in his database compoud braid or braided hemp. u wont find it. it have other name in his database.

​No Excuro is a different mobs, just look at database (google translate) : Excuro (lv41) / Shindebarn (lv44)

But this database is from 1.5 update (Age of Splendor), so drop list is different with our server (1.0).

Correct Excuro drop rate in 1.0 look like that : L2 central archived or Plakis database

Sign in to follow this