FryderykChopin

Did anyone get the cloak from the last event?

yes, i saw once orc with this cloak in aden, it was some random so i dont remember nick as well, but there is at least one (my personal bet is there are 3 cloaks from event, maybe admins can give answer on that :P )

2 hours ago, pako said:

Yes I saw at least 1 cloak, but cant remember nickname.

2 hours ago, MoDoy said:

yes, i saw once orc with this cloak in aden, it was some random so i dont remember nick as well, but there is at least one (my personal bet is there are 3 cloaks from event, maybe admins can give answer on that :P )

2 hours ago, blackmarket said:

Confirmed, its orc.

Lucky little... Ok nevermind then, it would be unfair to re-introduce it if at least one got it. But as a collector myself, it hurts my soul :(

2 hours ago, RoolBack said:

I think only one ppl got cloak, I spent 15k event and didn't get any 1st sack, fuck my lucky xD

Similar mate, I lost track of how much I was spending after wasting >100kk on the items , and literally not even single 1st pack for the entire duration of event... Being a collector is hard :(

27 minutes ago, FryderykChopin said:

Lucky little... Ok nevermind then, it would be unfair to re-introduce it if at least one got it. But as a collector myself, it hurts my soul :(

Similar mate, I lost track of how much I was spending after wasting >100kk on the items , and literally not even single 1st pack for the entire duration of event... Being a collector is hard :(

After that I give up of this event :/

1 hour ago, RoolBack said:

After that I give up of this event :/

High risk, high reward man... I can't really resist looking back at the crazy ammounts of adena I've wasted on this event, but then I recall it could've been me who got to be the 0,001% of the server's population to get that ultimate collector's item. I don't feel sorry for not being lucky enough, I would only feel sorry if I didn't try. #HASHTAG_NO_RAGERTS

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

But imho it was not 0.001% of population of server. Imho it was like 0.001% of 100 ppl maybe that tried to get rewards, rest was simply selling them.

For me pointless since i have char with golden cloak and color title item (not used yet) and i dont even play it :v so id better sell event items than get rare fancy stuff coz i change char :v

Edited by blackmarket

11 hours ago, blackmarket said:

But imho it was not 0.001% of population of server. Imho it was like 0.001% of 100 ppl maybe that tried to get rewards, rest was simply selling them.

For me pointless since i have char with golden cloak and color title item (not used yet) and i dont even play it :v so id better sell event items than get rare fancy stuff coz i change char :v

Yeah the color title is dwelling in my WH as well since 2k15 :D Since most other folks who won alongside me (and those who participated other 2k15 events... //offtopic they actually handed out Razer accessories at one event - throwback) used it up, so I thought well maybe now I got hands on one of those ultimate collector items (aka items which basically nobody has), but unfortunately they decided to start giving them away again some time later so it turned out to be quite a sad storka for me :( But it's still the under 0,001% of server's population item which is nice anyway.

As for those golden/silver cloak you can actually spot who was smart and ballsy enough to go all in, because at that Christmas event you basically couldn't lose money - even if you didn't pick the desired collector items you still got enough improved scrolls to actually end up in profit nevertheless... I didn't think it through so I lowballed it like an idiot. Ended up with some IEWBs so I turned some profit anyway, but it was obvious they were going to gut the chances for cloaks from that point onwards so I ended up in the "loser group" without a single cloak... I doubt they're ever going to get another solid chance of getting one. Still has that bitter taste for me when I see people with those cloaks around, I know you guys made some mad profit alongside the fancy cloak while I'm going dry now without even getting a hat xD

Edited by FryderykChopin

40 minutes ago, FryderykChopin said:

Yeah the color title is dwelling in my WH as well since 2k15 :D Since most other folks who won alongside me (and those who participated other 2k15 events... //offtopic they actually handed out Razer accessories at one event - throwback) used it up, so I thought well maybe now I got hands on one of those ultimate collector items (aka items which basically nobody has), but unfortunately they decided to start giving them away again some time later so it turned out to be quite a sad storka for me :( But it's still the under 0,001% of server's population item which is nice anyway.

As for those golden/silver cloak you can actually spot who was smart and ballsy enough to go all in, because at that Christmas event you basically couldn't lose money - even if you didn't pick the desired collector items you still got enough improved scrolls to actually end up in profit nevertheless... I didn't think it through so I lowballed it like an idiot. Ended up with some IEWBs so I turned some profit anyway, but it was obvious they were going to gut the chances for cloaks from that point onwards so I ended up in the "loser group" without a single cloak... I doubt they're ever going to get another solid chance of getting one. Still has that bitter taste for me when I see people with those cloaks around, I know you guys made some mad profit alongside the fancy cloak while I'm going dry now without even getting a hat xD

Get a hero- easy cloak for free

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Rip said:

Get a hero- easy cloak for free

not to say its limited item as only 31 ppl on server have it ;) you wont be 0.001%, but hey, 0.031% is also good i think

That orc has a name , and it's the legendary DIMITRIAKAS .First event I opened was a level 1 , and it was the cloak . 
Im one of a kind . (Sorry for the bad picture , that's the only one I got )

kapari.thumb.jpg.acb177a192120b962f24651344597a51.jpgta

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Dimitriakas said:

That orc has a name , and it's the legendary DIMITRIAKAS .First event I opened was a level 1 , and it was the cloak . 
Im one of a kind . (Sorry for the bad picture , that's the only one I got )

kapari.thumb.jpg.acb177a192120b962f24651344597a51.jpgta

Absolutely insane. mad gratz man

Will Any more event's like this take place ? I see also a post about weekly event's presented on kse facebook but didn't see any occur. Well they added the boss in LoA and ToI but that's something lower level and gear people can't participate.

1 hour ago, JaNkaR said:

Will Any more event's like this take place ? I see also a post about weekly event's presented on kse facebook but didn't see any occur. Well they added the boss in LoA and ToI but that's something lower level and gear people can't participate.

Yes, these events always are on special occasions

14 minutes ago, felicioschlickmann said:

cloacks are supposed to be exclusive items, if u mass give them it becomes so boring

I actually agree, the last event gave cloaks to everyone, and that cloak has no prestige since everyone got one. Cloaks should be given to a handful of people at each event, not 1 person like rabbit event and not to everyone like tiger event.