Sign in to follow this  
Kenniinho

Soultaker Olympiad POV

55 minutes ago, JerrySM said:

Where is Afrody, and Arziit. and Where is TeamWhite :) . dislike Necro POV!

Brazilians are complicated

4 hours ago, blackmarket said:

phone resolution, lol

Yeah why so many video makers play like 720p lowest details, it makes no sense. Its not like the game need it if you have at least semi decent PC bought in the past 10years. The older clients did suffer in big crowds when you had shadows and reflection ON, but that was the only thing that had to be disabled, not lower everything to stone age. And even that is now fixed, you can run shadows on with little impact. Just bloody run the game in your monitors native res, high details and throw anisotrophy to 16x in your graphics drivers, boom, suddenly, ok looking video.

On the gameplay side, well "glad" to see Necro is still the same, faceroll silence/anchor/fear. Landed? = Free win. And it seems it lands really easy.

20 minutes ago, Lady_Zenith said:

Yeah why so many video makers play like 720p lowest details, it makes no sense. Its not like the game need it if you have at least semi decent PC bought in the past 10years. The older clients did suffer in big crowds when you had shadows and reflection ON, but that was the only thing that had to be disabled, not lower everything to stone age. And even that is now fixed, you can run shadows on with little impact. Just bloody run the game in your monitors native res, high details and throw anisotrophy to 16x in your graphics drivers, boom, suddenly, ok looking video.

On the gameplay side, well "glad" to see Necro is still the same, faceroll silence/anchor/fear. Landed? = Free win. And it seems it lands really easy.

I play with the game in medium, but when rendered by sony vegas lowered the quality of the image a bit, and did not want to render again,
About gameplay, it's my first time playing Necro in olympiadas, so I know very little yet, but everything with a time improves =]

11 hours ago, JerrySM said:

Where is Afrody, and Arziit. and Where is TeamWhite :) . dislike Necro POV!

I think Team White will not play games again, I really do not know about it, I do not know about Arzit if he wants to play here again, but I'm back =]

If you have problem with Vegas degrading your quality then you have to select custom resolution and bitrate. Its fine to overshoot the bitrate cause youtube is going to recompress it anyway. Throw in say 16Megabit just to be sure. As resolution, render at least in 1080p 60fps and if your original recording is lower resolution than that, you can add some sharpen filter to make it look a bit better.

6 hours ago, Lady_Zenith said:

If you have problem with Vegas degrading your quality then you have to select custom resolution and bitrate. Its fine to overshoot the bitrate cause youtube is going to recompress it anyway. Throw in say 16Megabit just to be sure. As resolution, render at least in 1080p 60fps and if your original recording is lower resolution than that, you can add some sharpen filter to make it look a bit better.

I recorded with fraps 60fps, and rendered 1080p, this time gave problem, and I was not willing to render again, then I left it as it was for laziness, but in the next n will happen again, I hope

2 hours ago, SemenArsonist said:

NICE SUBLIMINAL MESSAGE, ZAKEN UPDATE NEXT MONTH CONFIRMED, I KNEW IT.

hahaha, I did not choose this image to cover the chat

18 hours ago, ProGressive said:

Necro vs Prp xD

that was the match my hands were sweating, was curious for whole time who will be winner in this fight since he included even matches he lost in the movie :o

18 hours ago, Kenniinho said:

I play with the game in medium, but when rendered by sony vegas lowered the quality of the image a bit, and did not want to render again,
About gameplay, it's my first time playing Necro in olympiadas, so I know very little yet, but everything with a time improves =]

nice necro gameplay, brah.

especially when your summon is standing far away and you are trying to catch feared target and die from enemy summon, coz TP not working; 

and another moment when you keep your summon near you and you both recieve dmg from enemy aoe skills. donald-trumps-pragmatism-government-appl

these were free tips from Pose, gl

Edited by Poseidon

5 minutes ago, chevignon said:

can someone enlighten me please why he lose acumen/ww by mage/warrior bane with guard talisman on at 6:52min ?

because banes are not debuffs but removal skills