Astrid

Dead Paladin

Is there any chance the paladin class will experience some buff? I've never seen a class so devalued in Lineage 2, I searched for many videos and if I found 3 was a lot and everything pve.
Edited by Astrid

2 hours ago, Poseidon said:

@Aduha 

link some Cavalier frapses if he has.

not sure if he is making videos himself, but for sure i saw frapses against him and they were freaking hard, but to be fair, same like in his case, overstacked character =/= class i fine, every single class is good or even strong if you put insane items and good player on it (by this i dont mean paladin should be boosted)

15 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

not sure if he is making videos himself, but for sure i saw frapses against him and they were freaking hard, but to be fair, same like in his case, overstacked character =/= class i fine, every single class is good or even strong if you put insane items and good player on it (by this i dont mean paladin should be boosted)

Go boost ur dagger noob or reroll to tyrant :S

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, MoDoy said:

exactly, topic starter simply doesnt know on which monster he is playing.

what the hell you talk about? paladin is a beast!  you just dont have a extra CC like sk or da but except from that, its a really strong char and its love!

only thing you can complain about pally is it being very gear dependent. Apart from that, you can solo almost anywhere with basic buffs if its a place monster dont 3 shot you due to free heal, you have a mass root that works wonders on cluster fuck locations like toi or loa, you have a high land rate disable with shield stun, you have a pull like other tanks have and you heal sh1t for free every 3 seconds.

it also requires a bit more thinking and fingers and planning ahead comparing to da or sk, overall is a bit harder char to be impact full with, but its by far not a bad char.

starting to feel i will have to resurrect Amaterasu.

Edited by Valeera

Paladin is one of the best tanks in russian official atm. Most build nowadays goes with double tank, one is DA and another one is PAladin.

Also u are not good at video searching,  for example:

This party has paladin in setup. 

Again false info in forum, im very sad people by your quality in forum.

3 hours ago, ProGressive said:

Paladin is one of the best tanks in russian official atm. Most build nowadays goes with double tank, one is DA and another one is PAladin.

Also u are not good at video searching,  for example:

This party has paladin in setup. 

Again false info in forum, im very sad people by your quality in forum.

avontish 77 :o

15 hours ago, Astrid said:

Is there any chance the paladin class will experience some buff? I've never seen a class so devalued in Lineage 2, I searched for many videos and if I found 3 was a lot and everything pve.

paladin should get boost in angelic icon at patch after antharas patch, increasing critical dmg when a blunt is equiped if i remember it right

edited: to crit dmg with blunt

Edited by Nez

15 hours ago, Astrid said:

Just now, Nez said:

paladin should get boost in angelic icon at patch after antharas patch, increasing critical rate if i remember it right

Maybe, but best change i readed is that it will not require anymore 40% or lower hp to be activated

http://lineage2classic.power.plaync.com/wiki/앤젤릭+아콘

Here it is. It is the same update in which they added queen of cat, unicorn seraphin and nightshade to summoners.

4. Some of the knights have changed the following skills. 
 - Shield of Sacrifice has extended the range of skill. 
 - We have removed the HP Restrictions for Angelic Acon. 
 - Extended Evans Templar Class's Protection of Eva skills. 
 - Added a physical attack on Shield Bash skill. 
 - Increased the guard's stance by 50%. 

http://lineage2.plaync.com/classic/board/update/view?articleId=18286

49 minutes ago, Cyane said:

Here it is. It is the same update in which they added queen of cat, unicorn seraphin and nightshade to summoners.

4. Some of the knights have changed the following skills. 
 - Shield of Sacrifice has extended the range of skill. 
 - We have removed the HP Restrictions for Angelic Acon. 
 - Extended Evans Templar Class's Protection of Eva skills. 
 - Added a physical attack on Shield Bash skill. 
 - Increased the guard's stance by 50%. 

http://lineage2.plaync.com/classic/board/update/view?articleId=18286

the next update here from the server will this be?

No, the one i linked its one of the last ones. Will need to wait at least more than a year to have it here, and that being optimistic im afraid.

Not even official eu have it yet so.. not worth to wait imho. Play if you like it, but know that you are going hardcore, or play something else and then reroll

Next update we have is this,https://eu.4game.com/lineage2classic/play/zaken/

admins havent started yet, since they are working and fixing the current one

Edited by Cyane