Sign in to follow this  
SuzieQ

Guard Talisman

Hello once again. Its been 5 whole months and still no progress in guard talisman. Is it gonna get fixed someday? cause i keep thinking that it wont since it only affects summoners status. Once again i remind you that in 1st period of oly it was working as it should so you probably messed it up in next changes. You should already have those data to make it work again or even made it from scratch if i count the time you had. Lets see how much time this high priority takes to be solved.

@Koll @San0 i am w8ing your answers

30 minutes ago, SuzieQ said:

Hello once again. Its been 5 whole months and still no progress in guard talisman. Is it gonna get fixed someday? cause i keep thinking that it wont since it only affects summoners status. Once again i remind you that in 1st period of oly it was working as it should so you probably messed it up in next changes. You should already have those data to make it work again or even made it from scratch if i count the time you had. Lets see how much time this high priority takes to be solved.

@Koll @San0 i am w8ing your answers

- as far as i know, one of the guard talisman bugs which doesnt count resisted debuffs into 5 debuffs affects also classes who are capable of breaking the talisman fast enough (DA/necro/SK/???)
- next bug affects all classes capable of beating DAs, that panther can cancel guard talisman
bug you think about affects also other classes with summons, eventho i gotta agree its 99% summoners problem, as other classes dont lose as much value as summoners

so no, its not just summoners who are affected by guard talisman bug ^_^ 

9 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

- as far as i know, one of the guard talisman bugs which doesnt count resisted debuffs into 5 debuffs affects also classes who are capable of breaking the talisman fast enough (DA/necro/SK/???)
- next bug affects all classes capable of beating DAs, that panther can cancel guard talisman
bug you think about affects also other classes with summons, eventho i gotta agree its 99% summoners problem, as other classes dont lose as much value as summoners

so no, its not just summoners who are affected by guard talisman bug ^_^ 

for the 1st one i had no clue. for panthers cancel as far as i remember san0 reported that he fixed it so i didnt even thought of it as a bug anymore. so thx for heads up cause i have to be careful for that too from now on :D but yes for summoners trust me makes much of a difference thats why i wanna see it fixed soon and not in 5 more months

2 minutes ago, SuzieQ said:

for the 1st one i had no clue. for panthers cancel as far as i remember san0 reported that he fixed it so i didnt even thought of it as a bug anymore. so thx for heads up cause i have to be careful for that too from now on :D but yes for summoners trust me makes much of a difference thats why i wanna see it fixed soon and not in 5 more months

i know its big deal for summoners, me myself is abusing the guard talisman on summoners when i play dankolov and thats why they are easy meat, once this gets fixed i gotta search for new tactic. as for the first bug, if you resist debuff it doesnt count into "immunity of 5 debuffs" and in match up like necro vs necro thats huge difference because one necro has to cast 6 debuffs and then use fear while other one has to use just 5+fear = usually instant win if you resist at least 1 debuff. about cancel not removing guard didnt know it got fixed, possibly yes.

3 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

i know its big deal for summoners, me myself is abusing the guard talisman on summoners when i play dankolov and thats why they are easy meat, once this gets fixed i gotta search for new tactic. as for the first bug, if you resist debuff it doesnt count into "immunity of 5 debuffs" and in match up like necro vs necro thats huge difference because one necro has to cast 6 debuffs and then use fear while other one has to use just 5+fear = usually instant win if you resist at least 1 debuff. about cancel not removing guard didnt know it got fixed, possibly yes.

Dont speak if dont know! Now go back to ur main acc San0

• Haha 1

Just now, Rizos said:

Dont speak if dont know! Now go back to ur main acc San0

sorry, we are not certain if it works same on official, so for now we will just assume that summons shouldnt gain guard talisman effect.

5 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

sorry, we are not certain if it works same on official, so for now we will just assume that summons shouldnt gain guard talisman effect.

yea right. WAITING FOR PROOFS @SuzieQ. 5 months passed and you still didnt put any proofs here...

Edited by Rizos
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Rizos said:

yea right. WAITING FOR PROOFS @SuzieQ. 5 months passed and you still didnt put any proofs here...

17 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

yeah i know my bad really. i've been very busy with my rapes in oly that for a moment i though that too

4 hours ago, SuzieQ said:

cause i keep thinking that it wont since it only affects summoners status. 

2 hours ago, Aduha said:

cause i keep thinking that it wont since it only affects summoners status.

dude your class is in the most convenient position in that matter so why the sarcasm?

Sign in to follow this