Sign in to follow this  
zamberr

Drop after kill from RB and Epic RB

1 hour ago, Rizos said:

Its good change which promotes pvp on mini epics cos ppl are not afraid to drop items.

And also u can raid on your twink with Emi+16 AQ and Baium ring :ph34r:

I see why some people may like it, tho personally I would like to see none of the risks getting removed, its core of the game, the risk to drop, without it many fights lose the thrill and drama and remain fun only for those who enjoy pvp, which is not everyone, a lot of people go to fight for the drama and chance of some hilarious failure, aka epics getting dropped for example. Please do not remove the risks from the game, NCsoft did it back in the old game from IL onwards and it was bad for the game.

52 minutes ago, Lady_Zenith said:

I see why some people may like it, tho personally I would like to see none of the risks getting removed, its core of the game, the risk to drop, without it many fights lose the thrill and drama and remain fun only for those who enjoy pvp, which is not everyone, a lot of people go to fight for the drama and chance of some hilarious failure, aka epics getting dropped for example. Please do not remove the risks from the game, NCsoft did it back in the old game from IL onwards and it was bad for the game.

they removed dropping of items just from RBs and Epics, not from mobs and thats mostly because of RB parties under 50 lvl where guy whose whole living is on weapon he grinded for weeks is dropped because some potato healer or freeze and other guy just decides its fair to scam weapon from same party, not even enemy

dropping ppl to mobs is still happening on higher lvls (stunning under train, fear-locking), so you still have to be careful/carry bsoe with you

i think some people dont know whats going on or how stuff should work and miss understood the changes.

the change is not so ppl cannot drop epics when they die. the change is, if a char dies to a raid boss including epic bosses it does not drop items, same way it works on official. if someone has a problm with is i see it being only ppl who like to profit from this happening and so they are not a very friendly person or ppl who have never been in a end game boss where most of chars die with one hit as exemple baium.

note for everyone to understand properly: YOU STILL DROP ITEMS WHEN YOU DIE IN NORMAL SITUATIONS IN PVE KILL EXCEPT IF THE KILL BLOW IS MADE BY A RAID BOSS. 

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

they removed dropping of items just from RBs and Epics, not from mobs and thats mostly because of RB parties under 50 lvl where guy whose whole living is on weapon he grinded for weeks is dropped because some potato healer or freeze and other guy just decides its fair to scam weapon from same party, not even enemy

dropping ppl to mobs is still happening on higher lvls (stunning under train, fear-locking), so you still have to be careful/carry bsoe with you

You don't have to tell me, while training for AOE we newbies are getting harased by random lvl 77+ guys running around and stunning tank and everyone else who has aggro "just because he can" constantly, so you do not have to remid me. Still, raiding is pretty safe unless you fuck up or go AFK mid raid (as lots of DPS classes do, well, their problem), you should not drop. The only case I see is someone attacking your raid party and making mess, and that's absolutely OK and L2 at its best. With things like this the hammer always swings both ways, some people do not want it cause they are scared to drop, others want ti cause they are more in to the glory of the enemy possibly dropping. Lets not listen to the cowards all right. Im getting shat by it every day holding F4 to qiuckloot my partymates dropping everything yet I still want the risks to be there, cause its the core of L2.

Speaking of weapons, I saw retail has augments now. Lets just hope that when we get them, the weapons remain DROPPABLE, and not perma safe in your hands when augumented, its one of the biggest NCsoft fuckeries then did from C4 to IL by making the weapons undroppable.

Boys do not deprive me of those moment.... like this one form 11Y ago:

29 minutes ago, Lady_Zenith said:

Boys do not deprive me of those moment.... like this one form 11Y ago:

you linked video how you dropped guy to mob, guess what

2 hours ago, MoDoy said:

Yes, but why not raids? Its just.... why not. Why make things safe. This game lives from risk and drama not from grinding safely. Ok ok, the guy before mentioned Baium flattening the whole party, people dropping , getting looted and scammed. So who is with you on Baium? It is your enemies to loot you? Or bunch of random trolls? Isnt epic of such size to be killed by your whole ally after you win the pvp for it, and I say ally aka the people that will not steal from you? And if they do you chose your allies wrongly and you deserved the ripoff and drama, and again more drama better for the game. More safety = more boring game. Thats how I see it.

3 minutes ago, Lady_Zenith said:

Yes, but why not raids? Its just.... why not. Why make things safe. This game lives from risk and drama not from grinding safely. Ok ok, the guy before mentioned Baium flattening the whole party, people dropping , getting looted and scammed. So who is with you on Baium? It is your enemies to loot you? Or bunch of random trolls? Isnt epic of such size to be killed by your whole ally after you win the pvp for it, and I say ally aka the people that will not steal from you? And if they do you chose your allies wrongly and you deserved the ripoff and drama, and again more drama better for the game. More safety = more boring game. Thats how I see it.

you realize you can go inside of baium whenever you want, not only before it wakes up like in C4-IL, that i can relog there with dagger on hide and just log and loot if some nice AoE gets trought (and it will if chain strike gets fixed ;) )

i didnt follow if they changed it on official, i heard rumors that when zaken got implemented there were lvl 1 cameras picking up all equip as ppl didnt know how exactly to do it, but it looks like they changed it later as i dont see any drops when like 100 ppl die from him, i dont think thats promoting "boring game", its simply how ncsoft is making bosses, just let him be average mob with zillions of HP and hp regen and let him cast 1 skill which aoe everything and you cannot do much about it

Afaik you didnt drop from bosses (and even their raid fighters i think?) on ofi since 1.0...

This zaken vid is cos ppl mostly die on zaken minions which are counted as normal mobs for some twisted korean reason...