Sign in to follow this  
Rizos

17 May By Forum Warriors

53 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

lel, didnt think you put that last sh1t there, pure propaganda and ruined china movie :|

Just wanted to show how BigMouth freefarm toi 12 :/. Im forumwarrior, i put my sh1ts on forum not on hero chat, unlike BigMouth :/

1 hour ago, Baluu said:

Missing some parts. I Wonder what happend between afternoon/early eu prime and late eu prime. ?

let me think ...

ah:

relog potato-fiesta?

#nonormalpvpwhendaddyripisoffline

PS: your to ugly and fat to be legolas: so stop using bow!

Edited by Anytime

3 hours ago, Rizos said:

Didnt fraps

Too busy running. ?

2 hours ago, MoDoy said:

lel, didnt think you put that last sh1t there, pure propaganda and ruined china movie :|

Withouth Last part i wouldn't even bother to talk. ?

1 hour ago, Anytime said:

let me think ...

ah:

relog potato-fiesta?

#nonormalpvpwhendaddyripisoffline

PS: your to ugly and fat to be legolas: so stop using bow!

Relog potato-fiesta raped your Ass back to town if i remember well. ?

PS: Im not trying to be legolas but modoy already tried my bow skills once. Ask him why i use it. ?

11 minutes ago, Baluu said:

PS: Im not trying to be legolas but modoy already tried my bow skills once. Ask him why i use it. ?

idk what you mean, so whoever is interested in that, dont ask me, coz i have no idea ^_^ 

2 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

idk what you mean, so whoever is interested in that, dont ask me, coz i have no idea ^_^ 

One time i was shooting you with bow and you said it was not funny. ?

Just now, Baluu said:

One time i was shooting you with bow and you said it was not funny. ?

did i? i honestly dont remember that, destro with bow is kinda hilarious for me, hitting like sh1t (but well, w/o frenzy/zealot destro hits like sh1t anyway so you might as well just skip the running part and shoot [sh1t dmg excludin blunt skills, they still make decent damage])

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

did i? i honestly dont remember that, destro with bow is kinda hilarious for me, hitting like sh1t (but well, w/o frenzy/zealot destro hits like sh1t anyway so you might as well just skip the running part and shoot [sh1t dmg excludin blunt skills, they still make decent damage])

Well thats not entirely true with high othel + bow + rage, its actually decent dmg. Ofc sword is ideal but having destroi/rosenberg/dankolov all together on me when im in middle of mass pvp is hard to out heal that much damage. So bow is actually pretty decent. ?

Just now, Baluu said:

Well thats not entirely true with high othel + bow + rage, its actually decent dmg. Ofc sword is ideal but having destroi/rosenberg/dankolov all together on me when im in middle of mass pvp is hard to out heal that much damage. So bow is actually pretty decent. ?

come on, i dont focus you unless there arent better targets nearby or if i know you have grandeur :P 

4 minutes ago, Baluu said:

Well thats not entirely true with high othel + bow + rage, its actually decent dmg. Ofc sword is ideal but having destroi/Stiba/box all together on me when im in middle of mass pvp is hard to out heal that much damage. So bow is actually pretty decent. ?

Are you rly scared of this combo? :(

Feel for ya bro.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Kure said:

Feel for ya bro.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH Rekt hard.  Kure in his good form on forum :D

37 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

come on, i dont focus you unless there arent better targets nearby or if i know you have grandeur :P 

Its not 1st, 2nd or 3rd time this happend when im close range. Maybe not you maybe its rizo sometimes. ? When im with bow all these characters are on someone else.  My guess is when someone shouts Balu inTs all these players Hit macro. ?

34 minutes ago, Kure said:

Feel for ya bro.

Im never scared bro should know that. Just learn how to avoid all of you together thats all. ?

15 minutes ago, Baluu said:

My guess is when someone shouts Balu inTs all these players Hit macro. ?

Maybe they noticed that shiny gleam around you ...

Have you noticed it, too? ;)

Edited by Anytime

33 minutes ago, Anytime said:

Maybe they noticed that shiny gleam around you ...

Have you noticed it, too? ;)

There are alot more not only mine. If i would be the only one i would understand. ?

i saw ribos rush and it brought me back a lot time ago, ribos reminds me of greenlight.

after this kind of fights, china must start to understand that hero chars are important))

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Baluu said:

There are alot more not only mine. If i would be the only one i would understand. ?

Take it as a compliment, maybe you are the most relevant ;)