Sign in to follow this  
Engelier

horror, lightningstrike, fear skills

Hi, I'm going to make this easy. They review the skills please. the time of use, the chance. It is impossible to make a worthy fight against horror, fear, anchor and the ligthningstrike.   And it seems a good option to change the way of using the strike that is only used in pvp conditions so that malicious people stop bothering low players.

I hope you take importance to this
Edited by Engelier

Hi, I'm going to explain this easy. You need to make twin DA, and farm oly to feed your main char on 3rd week. GL HF

after that you can use hero berzerk to be immune for all debuffs 120 seconds. 

Lifehack. 

Edited by Aduha

dont worry, those who plays those chars to use OP skills are pussies
dont be pussy, play other char

Edited by Alpina

18 hours ago, Engelier said:

Hi, I'm going to make this easy. They review the skills please. the time of use, the chance. It is impossible to make a worthy fight against horror, fear, anchor and the ligthningstrike.   And it seems a good option to change the way of using the strike that is only used in pvp conditions so that malicious people stop bothering low players.

I hope you take importance to this

sounds like something an ES who tries to run on mount would say) "helpas das fier no leta me kitos wit ma magnuz"

Those skills are perfectly fine. LS is purified, chance of horror is ok with mental, anchor purified again. And guess what >cleanse< takes anything off)

And if you talk about olympiads ~ not even those skills would help against better skilled ppl.

Low players better play together, this isn't arcade platform game.

17 hours ago, Aduha said:

Hi, I'm going to explain this easy. You need to make twin DA, and farm oly to feed your main char on 3rd week. GL HF

Lifehack. 

106.png

is it help?

15 minutes ago, Greander said:

is it help?

it is literally single character on whole server to which this can happen ^_^ 

5 minutes ago, MusulmoN said:

bad for you bro

not really, you just need to use 2 more brain cells than normally to delete the weapon buff before you hero zerk, annoying but not that hard once we know what is bugged ;) 

On 19. 5. 2018 at 12:46 AM, Aduha said:

Lifehack. 

last weekend is comming, i need help, does this work only with twin DA or can it be other class as well? do you have twin DA and you are talking from self experience or its just theory which wasnt used before? O.o