Sign in to follow this  
Black Sails

Never stop exploring!

the question is, why would you go into process of trying to hide "important" info as character HP stats window and its nickname when you failed and its visible the character nick is "Chinook"? O.o 

image.png.ec2bde1eeba9372f0ae8d9c37f1e184b.png

• Haha 1

and my question is why would u waste time and resources on live server if u can go test server where u can teleport with simple clicks and turbo speed running.

tho gz on 1, 3, 5 screens i dont remember those locations or they re past gracia where i lastly played

Edited by Alpina

13 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

the question is, why would you go into process of trying to hide "important" info as character HP stats window and its nickname when you failed and its visible the character nick is "Chinook"? O.o 

If nickname of my low lvl twink  is more important for you.... probably you caught me. I close it cuz it irrelevant information not coz I wanted to hide it. Now you feel better? 

9 minutes ago, Black Sails said:

If nickname of my low lvl twink  is more important for you.... probably you caught me. I close it cuz it irrelevant information not coz I wanted to hide it. Now you feel better? 

no, i was just blow how you deleted nick over the head and HP window on 4/5 screens and left it on one, it kinda ruined the purpose of deleting those info :D

10 minutes ago, Alpina said:

and my question is why would u waste time and resources on live server if u can go test server where u can teleport with simple clicks and turbo speed running.

tho gz on 1, 3, 5 screens i dont remember those locations or they re past gracia where i lastly played

1) its top of the rune town where there was NPC for nobless quest (Virgil) with his daughter and son (Kassandra and Ogmar)
3) its in front of rune castle, only addition is this jumping portal on bottom right which is from GoD chronicles
5) its lindvior area - so GoD chronicle, before that there was nothing (its under/around FoTD area which was added)

Edited by MoDoy

Nice screens, the last one I had absolutely no idea exists :) The second last though... Being EE/bish for past like 10 years I know the FotD as my shoes, always farming the undead there until mobs get blue, then somehow beg for parties till you get level 74 and can farm for ages in pagan's temple xD Good times good times, would be nice if NCsoft added FotD as some point in the future, just with 80+ mobs as a solo loc ^_^

btw. it's funny how the Classic takes 40 20 GB while High Five only takes 10 GB, especially since it has like 5 times more content available xD Here's the reason, I guess :P /actually it's just 20 GB, just found out I accidentaly threw the Grand Crusade client into the classic one /facepalm

Edited by FryderykChopin

2)Einhasad Temple in Rune Castle Town. On the left side is the magic guild and on the right side the warrior guild

4) Port point from Forest of the dead

Liked.

Used to do shit like that back when I played wow. I was trying to get to GM island and karazhan catacombs, as well as some other weird places. It's surprisingly fun.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Black Sails said:

next time alt+h

1 month ago, me, Lula and lVex went to a trip between Monastery > Schuttgart > FoG > Rune > Stakato Nest and etc.

Yeah, we didnt had nothing important to do.

Edited by rhaegar

7 hours ago, Aja69 said:

Try to go in City of Arcan. The geo-data there is so broken, that it will crash your client:-)

Always nice to have all these location which will never be implemented. :S

On the other hand if the world ends in 2012 admins can easily downgrade the game to some G.o.D.+ chronicle just for giggles as the world will be falling apart in fiery flames

10 hours ago, Aja69 said:

Try to go in City of Arcan. The geo-data there is so broken, that it will crash your client:-)

Speaking of bugs. Check quantity of my clan members on  screenshots :)  930930 xD I gonna bring them all to the next siege >:(

6 hours ago, Black Sails said:

Speaking of bugs. Check quantity of my clan members on  screenshots :)  930930 xD I gonna bring them all to the next siege >:(

930930 members? Must be NF/DT during siege time.

Edited by SemenArsonist

53 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

930930 members? Must be NF/DT during siege time.

They were only 140+ .... gonna smash them with my zerg easily  -_-