Sign in to follow this  
Pendragon

SM recruiting pm Valeera

Let me quote 1 wise man

On 1.04.2018 at 11:59 PM, MyrmidonAch said:

Result Matters and when you have skill you do 4/4 baby ..

In this case 2/5 baby...

unknown.png

Edited by Rizos
  • Like 1

mom, i am finally in TV!

inTV.thumb.jpg.8a50ac58c7dcb928c13520db29478c16.jpg

tho this wasnt MVP moment :( how does it feel to get your plans smashed by useless PW? :| 

unknown.png

circle of life, a year ago ppl from blue side also made joke about bizz recuriting everything to take soil down, we go around and around =))))

unknown.png
Balu Always Pmed me so full of himself and his accomplishments in baium,  but after the Blue Side  killed Baium for the first time  he blocked me  ,  are you afraid of my answers?

(translator)
#unblockCDV

Edited by soro

6 hours ago, MoDoy said:

mom, i am finally in TV!

tho this wasnt MVP moment :( how does it feel to get your plans smashed by useless PW? :| 

We knew you and bunch of others slipped by, just didnt have people to spare for chasing.

In the first fight in your video NF isnt even there , we soed to castle before you came.

The balcony fight was clown fiesta from us , as whole siege i would say BUT result matters i guess!

4 minutes ago, Yomana said:

In the first fight in your video NF isnt even there , we soed to castle before you came.

The balcony fight was clown fiesta from us , as whole siege i would say BUT result matters i guess!

5/5 or no ballz

1 minute ago, Yomana said:

izi , just wait to open test server B|

All you need to do is ally with chn and bb

I heard you like 69

Edited by Rip

1 minute ago, Rip said:

All you need to do is ally with chn and bb

I heard you like 69

Chinese are mad at us , they attacked us 3 times in aden yesterday. I guess coincidence :) 

• Like 1

dont even get me started on how bad this siege was, if the outcome would be equivalent to the job most of us made we would end up with no castle, we would get all clan halls removed, clans disbanded and some chars deleted because this was by far one of the worst sieges i was ever in. ^_^

you guys did a good job we sucked big time Outcome was good but the job was horrible

about the recruiting part you get it all wrong, i am one of the anti zerg squad but we not many left on this squad ^_^

Also we cant ally with chinos yet, we need to let perkunas do it first to see how it works since perkunas were never in ally with chinos

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Rizos said:

Let me quote 1 wise man

In this case 2/5 baby...

unknown.png

No you are wrong and i ll prove it to you ..CHN castles dont affect us  ..They free farm SV/BS/TOI daily no matter what castles they have .So we did 2/2 ..Its all about skill clearly especially when CC leader say "Stay here and def" but 80% of cc running to hide..

3 hours ago, Valeera said:

dont even get me started on how bad this siege was, if the outcome would be equivalent to the job most of us made we would end up with no castle, we would get all clan halls removed, clans disbanded and some chars deleted because this was by far one of the worst sieges i was ever in. ^_^

you guys did a good job we sucked big time Outcome was good but the job was horrible

about the recruiting part you get it all wrong, i am one of the anti zerg squad but we not many left on this squad ^_^

Also we cant ally with chinos yet, we need to let perkunas do it first to see how it works since perkunas were never in ally with chinos

According to this WS should be disbanded so many times already. They wanted aden >> they bite more then they can chew. Our bad perfomance and miscommunications on this siedge is the only thing which allowed perks to win these couple of fights. I would agree that it was fine thing to try Aden if the actual perfomance would be clear with these balcony fights. But see - from 8 pt only 4~ reached the balcony to make that choke point. Good for WS that we did even worse.
From strategic point of view - CHN supposed to def 3 castles from 7-8 BB pt. So we supposed to have clear WS vs DT pvp on Aden. With 6pt difference, with free perkunas clan to cast any castle - go for Aden? Too ambitious..

That a mess siedge was that... 

And regarding zerg>> we are 3 prime ally, not 1 prime ally like WS, >3-5pt is from asia prime, 4 pt from NA prime, 7pt from EUR prime. The current structure is the only one which can allow us still be competitive for toi, baium, heroes, RBs. 

Need to understand also that perkunas can afford now to play their 8pt mobile sharp-tooth army only because they took all they could to dominate eur prime and got this "fat" in the past. Usual circle of life on l2 servers > make zerg> dominate prime and epics> go from qty to quality.

Edited by kktnxbye
  • Haha 1

55 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

And regarding zerg>> we are 3 prime ally, not 1 prime ally like WS, >3-5pt is from asia prime, 4 pt from NA prime, 7pt from EUR prime. The current structure is the only one which can allow us still be competitive for toi, baium, heroes, RBs. 

Thats the excuse of biz when WS was zerg and had wining NA prime.

5 hours ago, Pendragon said:

We knew you and bunch of others slipped by, just didnt have people to spare for chasing.

yeah, hope you dont believe that fairy tale, i was rushing first and got stopped right after first doors by LuizM with root (didnt have neither hero zerk nor hero UD coz it was used in last fight) and got dehided 2s after that from warlord (kidmummu? something like that), only thing i did was pop up hero silence and ppl instead of auto attack me to death while i had 15s root (there was Ninja cp near there), they started to run towards throne room :D there i even got stun from someone and magical backfire, but instead of keeping me stunned/killing me in throne room, they decided to go to balcony (questionable since main fight was happening near broken wall) and after that i had free access to iamthelaw

so in reality there was full cp next to me during whole run from outside of first doors until end of throne room, its just you have potatoes in ally as well which cost you castle and not "not having spare people for chase" ;) 

48 minutes ago, Rizos said:

Thats the excuse of biz when WS was zerg and had wining NA prime.

ye ye, i remember that. and cant say its not true. in dl vs ws times both sides were 3 primes ally. At the end - all depends if the ally can perform the tasks or not. And so far it's still "where is our zerg?" in eur prime.

1 hour ago, Rizos said:

and had wining NA prime.

Winning against who, mobs? At some point biz had recruited the entire NA prime and it stayed like that for months.

• Haha 1