Sign in to follow this  
Pendragon

SM recruiting pm Valeera

But when does NA prime start, cos i heard from one legendary gladi that EU prime starts at 23:00

16 minutes ago, Rizos said:

But when does NA prime start, cos i heard from one legendary gladi that EU prime starts at 23:00

Still repeating that bullsh1t story. Never said such thing, all I said our prime is still EU and Violence CP start at 23:00. Find your life Rizo, I guess you miss one.

15 hours ago, Rizos said:

Let me quote 1 wise man

In this case 2/5 baby...

unknown.png

Top-25-Excited-Meme-10.png.7ba95681ba09b7c91fa8e370eedafc1f.png

6 hours ago, Valeera said:

about the recruiting part you get it all wrong, i am one of the anti zerg squad but we not many left on this squad ^_^

140+ people in cc means not many left? what was your plan? to recruit 300? :D

3 hours ago, kktnxbye said:

And regarding zerg>> we are 3 prime ally, not 1 prime ally like WS, >3-5pt is from asia prime, 4 pt from NA prime, 7pt from EUR prime. The current structure is the only one which can allow us still be competitive for toi, baium, heroes, RBs.

3 parties lost somewhere in pixels.
hmmmm.jpg.3b508387bc89cc07775784a73534a323.jpg

Edited by BoogeyMan

10 minutes ago, BoogeyMan said:

i think you miss understand what i wrote i say i am not the one responsible for the zerg part as i am one of anti zerg squad that means i dont defend the zerg option. and then i said that there are not many people left in this anti zerg squad so we end up with all this bunch of people on ally because the people against this decision is not enough to make it go other way.

i praise efficiency over 400 potatoes running around like mad bugs in siege ground, sadly only few think same way.

Edited by Valeera
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Valeera said:

i think you miss understand what i wrote i say i am not the one responsible for the zerg part as i am one of anti zerg squad that means i dont defend the zerg option. and then i said that there are not many people left in this anti zerg squad so we end up with all this bunch of people on ally because the people against this decision is not enough to make it go other way.

herd mentality

3 hours ago, MoDoy said:

yeah, hope you dont believe that fairy tale, i was rushing first and got stopped right after first doors by LuizM with root (didnt have neither hero zerk nor hero UD coz it was used in last fight) and got dehided 2s after that from warlord (kidmummu? something like that), only thing i did was pop up hero silence and ppl instead of auto attack me to death while i had 15s root (there was Ninja cp near there), they started to run towards throne room :D there i even got stun from someone and magical backfire, but instead of keeping me stunned/killing me in throne room, they decided to go to balcony (questionable since main fight was happening near broken wall) and after that i had free access to iamthelaw

so in reality there was full cp next to me during whole run from outside of first doors until end of throne room, its just you have potatoes in ally as well which cost you castle and not "not having spare people for chase" ;) 

Forgot to mention that you had like 5 or 6 guys with you cause after I gave you hold I was blown away from this world by some mages (didnt have UD =/)... kidmumu also died.... After that i was like "fuck" hahahahaha. Ninja CP was lost and didnt know what they had to do since they were behind (dont have mounts ... so maybe lost inside the castle ?!?). Anyway, gj MoDoy for saving the day for your ally.

47 minutes ago, BoogeyMan said:

herd mentality

Cut the hypocrisy kid, there were plenty competitive fights in this siege, unlike your zerg period where you collected 280+ players cc against 40 from soulmate against ooc farming loa during siege, lmao.

33 minutes ago, weeeeD said:

Cut the hypocrisy kid, there were plenty competitive fights in this siege, unlike your zerg period where you collected 280+ players cc against 40 from soulmate against ooc farming loa during siege, lmao.

What do you expect? Most of these people didnt even play in this server at those times.

But if they keep saying it a bit more they might make people believe that perks and china were never ally.

Your own leader once said "i will show you zerg" , so dont cry now about it. 

Edit: Its also nice to see that russian rmt party coming back from Einhasad . I wonder how much they sold chars last time. 9_9

Edited by Yomana
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, weeeeD said:

me collected? wtf u takling about? you have some hidden mental issues? since we joined perk it was one gate on you "mental kid". dafq is this zergmates loosing iq playing together?
Nowadays you have 38 people of nf, but cc is flooded of random people

Edited by BoogeyMan

22 minutes ago, BoogeyMan said:

me collected? wtf u takling about? you have some hidden mental issues? since we joined perk it was one gate on you "mental kid". dafq is this zergmates loosing iq playing together?

Talking about mental issues when your post doesnt make any sense :S He is talking about 1.5 smart guy. 

41 minutes ago, BoogeyMan said:

Please go straight back to the cave you were in.

6 hours ago, BoogeyMan said:

Top-25-Excited-Meme-10.png.7ba95681ba09b7c91fa8e370eedafc1f.png

3 parties lost somewhere in pixels.
hmmmm.jpg.3b508387bc89cc07775784a73534a323.jpg

the cc pic should give you the understanding that too many boxes and mix pts we have. If you count 2 box pt as a party...medicine is helpless here.

17 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

the cc pic should give you the understanding that too many boxes and mix pts we have. If you count 2 box pt as a party...medicine is helpless here.

zerg is zerg

So whats it about. Is having zerg something wrong these days. Hey boys lets gather our most elite parties and have 25v25fight to decide! Like WTF, that's not what L2 is about. If someone managed to gather huge zerg than that person has good political skills and is way more valuable than someone who plays his class like a god but its just one man. + Asymmetric fights are fun. It feels good for random zerg member to score a kill against some top player and it also feels good to mow down enemy zerg if you stand on the other side. This is a proof the game is healthy, everything is fine.

34 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

Since when is "they did it first" a valid excuse? Even if they did it in the past, you are doing it now. It doesn't make either of you less gay.

Sure, in a way zerg is zerg, that's one way to see it. But tell me, when did soulmate kill sieges by going ham on recruits ? Ye.. Never...? Only perkunas managed to recruit THAT much, to the point people stopped logging for sieges and koll looked like a fool streaming absolutely nothing...... and on a patch that didn't have heroes to increase the underdog's odds.. :D

At least every side could take fights in this siege, except maybe BB with their low online, good times to play on .club ;) 

3 minutes ago, Lady_Zenith said:

So whats it about. Is having zerg something wrong these days. Hey boys lets gather our most elite parties and have 25v25fight to decide! Like WTF, that's not what L2 is about. If someone managed to gather huge zerg than that person has good political skills and is way more valuable than someone who plays his class like a god but its just one man. + Asymmetric fights are fun. It feels good for random zerg member to score a kill against some top player and it also feels good to mow down enemy zerg if you stand on the other side. This is a proof the game is healthy, everything is fine.

Yes but the thing is that they were laughting at perkunas for year, calling them zerg (zergunas etc) and now they doing exactly same so why shouldn't we laught? :D

6 minutes ago, Lady_Zenith said:

It's not wrong per se, but you could call it unethical. Although as they say, all is fair in love and war.