Sign in to follow this  
Zilian

Quest Mania

Heya folks,

Just started on this server.

I've made 2 quests and as far as I know there should be a reward of one exp. scroll.

However, the reward is not active.

Is it not working on this server?

10 minutes ago, Destabilomaterializacja said:

Quest Mania reward is for daily quest - this isnt on our server (and idk if its on classic btw.) .

can anyone translate this?

39 minutes ago, Zilian said:

Heya folks,

Just started on this server.

I've made 2 quests and as far as I know there should be a reward of one exp. scroll.

However, the reward is not active.

Is it not working on this server?

1. reward of exp scroll is since 2.5 Zaken
2. We are at 2.0 Saviors so the reward is Daily Coins
3. Quest Mania is bugged (not fixed) and u can't finish it to get daily coins.
4. Admins dont care (to not say are unable to) to fix it or atleast make it static to pick these Daily Coins everyday (static same like "login all weekend" and "login all month").
Why static if cant fix? Bcoz it doesnt make difference. If the quest would work all u have to do is start quest and abort it to get Daily Coins (in future exp scroll) so if w.o it the Daily Coins would be able to pick w.o wasting 5min nobody would be hurt, yet nobody decide to do it like this.

Edited by blackmarket
  • Like 2

33 minutes ago, Zilian said:

I wonder why, to avoid all confusions, they didn't remove it from Daily Missions...

cuze it takes time to do it, than they have to re-add it next patch xD

10 hours ago, blackmarket said:

Why static if cant fix? Bcoz it doesnt make difference. If the quest would work all u have to do is start quest and abort it to get Daily Coins (in future exp scroll) so if w.o it the Daily Coins would be able to pick w.o wasting 5min nobody would be hurt, yet nobody decide to do it like this.

So much this. It takes literally under a minute to finish the thing, so just make it a static daily reward please @Kse@zorgzor@San0@Co-owner@Manton

16 hours ago, blackmarket said:

1. reward of exp scroll is since 2.5 Zaken
2. We are at 2.0 Saviors so the reward is Daily Coins

actually this isnt fully right.

in 2.0 savior the reward were daily coins but got changed to exp scrolls in a fix somewhere between savior and zaken.

the proof u will find, if you take a look into zaken patch notes, where some rewards where changed

Unbenannt.thumb.jpg.083cdd9ebe76e9d8946bf3a6949f10e7.jpg

doesnt matter, we cant reward since 2.0 update, even if its only daily coins, they re important to achieve Bracelet of Duty lvl

Edited by blackmarket

@Kse@zorgzor@San0@Co-owner@Manton

The logic here is fairly simple, as follows:

Q: Can we fix the daily quest reward this week?

yes: fix the daily quest reward

no: make the reward static, just like the login all weekend thing.

There's no logical reason to prevent people from picking the fixed reward - a) it takes 2 minutes (including teleport) to finish the quest so anyone who logs in daily gets the reward and b) you can't accumulate the reward for several days, so people who don't join daily aren't in advantage.

On 5/22/2018 at 9:29 PM, BlackJack said:

cuze it takes time to do it, than they have to re-add it next patch xD

Well, as a new player on this server I could say that it doesn't look nice from any point of view.

If it is not possible to fix/implement then I would rather hide 'Quest Mania' and 'Weekends bonus' away.

When a new player sees something which is not working for a long time it rises questions like "it doesn't work because admins can't fix it?" or "it doesn't work because admins don't give a fuck about their players?".

10 hours ago, Zilian said:

Well, as a new player on this server I could say that it doesn't look nice from any point of view.

If it is not possible to fix/implement then I would rather hide 'Quest Mania' and 'Weekends bonus' away.

When a new player sees something which is not working for a long time it rises questions like "it doesn't work because admins can't fix it?" or "it doesn't work because admins don't give a fuck about their players?".

Weekend bonus works as far as I know, but why hide the quest bonus when they can just make it a static reward till it gets fixed? As was mentioned before, it's not a reward that'd take any effort to achieve... Following a simple logic, then (ammount of people who are upset about non-working Quest Mania) > (the ammount of people who would be upset if they were given a free coins until the thing gets fixed)