Sign in to follow this  
blackmarket

Easter Egg on l2classic.club via mobile

Just now, FryderykChopin said:

Fck yeah!  @SemenArsonist saw it yesterday as well:

oh so actually somebody was first, saw it yday too when was on some concert checking .club site so posted just today ;P

they still got 6 months till end of year, so its whatever ;) for me for sure, not playing on 2.0 anymore ;p 
i personaly dont see future of l2classic, l2 map is too big for 1k community, further updates more zones less where u can actually meet ppl, but its just me :P 

Edited by blackmarket

Yeah it definitely looks like it's, uh... Well maybe not exactly behind the corner, but they saw how much damage they've done when they started hyping 2.0 prematurely, so they wouldn't be taking words lightly if they didn't actually have something interesting on their hands.

Definitely color me as super excited.

In development means it's in development, not that it's going to come out tomorrow/in a week or anything.
There is no ETA yet, no announcements, just the info that Zaken is on development, and we are not going to stop on Saviours. So, please, for now just relax and enjoy Saviours. Zaken will come when it should come, and you will know about it from official announcements whenever it will be time for it.