bsklakis2

Stunning low levels on ABG just to drop items

Hello all,

I know that on this l2 dieing by mobs has a chance for a player to drop items. Today while i was farming with a party at abg iPalusKnight came in and just freezed our tank in order to die and drop. I get it he is no clan and half server gives him -4 on SV or wherever someone finds him. But bulling lows like that has only one result. People will leave server in the end and our community will go lower on number because of those people who jsut want to get easy items. I know a lot will say that I am crying and this is l2Classic but if people using this feature just to kick others from the server then this does not help at all our community and in the end the server. Just remove this feature 

its funny how nobody gives fuks from hlvls as long as they dont start playing low lvl char themselves.

there was abit of threads like this in past months. Did u do smthing about this? Dont think so.

Dont know what is ur status right now are u in big clan still, but for sure u have 76+ OL, so what are u waiting for? Log and protect ur low lvl char party.

Otherwise why are u whining? This stuff happen for atleast 1 year alrdy (and im not saying about time when top alliances farmed there, but later)

vasiukas on abg called: "russian kid with glasses"
ipalusknight
thestaloss

is doing this (funny its all one perkunas alliance) where were u then and where are u now to protect low lvls parties on abg? Exacly, u didnt gave fuk as long as u didnt start low lvl char.
Nobody will remove this feature, coz its like this.

I farmed multiple chars like this, i was losing % on 76 chars to def myself, always there is a kid that need to boost his ego and stun low lvl under mobs.

Edited by blackmarket

Welcome to lineage, to begin playing, you need to create character, to continue doing it till the end game you need to have some determination and balls. First post this type was made on 1.0 when clan pride(if i remember correctly) was pking all cruma. And was many such cryshouts after that.  Did server die? Someone will find the way how to continue exp others will leave server anyway, because later they die 2 times from cw, will be unable to freefarm and think its unfair. And they will be right - this game is not fair... But its beautiful in this way. Removing drop from rb was bad.

• Thanks 1

If stuff like that makes you want to quit the server instead of boosting your stubborness, you're too much of a bitch to play it imo. All high level tanks/bards have been through this, yet they're still playing. 

• Like 1

just buy some cheap low C or B armor and some magic rings, you don't have to make trains with ur best gear if u are not ready or don't want to pvp. problem solved

• Like 1

ps. invite the damn bishop, but no, we invite ES for healer and rez with 1% from SE, so the tank will do 3% in whole day xD 

Edited by blackmarket
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, blackmarket said:

its funny how nobody gives fuks from hlvls as long as they dont start playing low lvl char themselves.

there was abit of threads like this in past months. Did u do smthing about this? Dont think so.

Dont know what is ur status right now are u in big clan still, but for sure u have 76+ OL, so what are u waiting for? Log and protect ur low lvl char party.

Otherwise why are u whining? This stuff happen for atleast 1 year alrdy (and im not saying about time when top alliances farmed there, but later)

vasiukas on abg called: "russian kid with glasses"
ipalusknight
thestaloss

is doing this (funny its all one perkunas alliance) where were u then and where are u now to protect low lvls parties on abg? Exacly, u didnt gave fuk as long as u didnt start low lvl char.
Nobody will remove this feature, coz its like this.

I farmed multiple chars like this, i was losing % on 76 chars to def myself, always there is a kid that need to boost his ego and stun low lvl under mobs.

first of all let me tell you something, we are not interested in stunning random players, if you're random and if you're neutral we will never ever chase you down BUT if we see in your group 1-2 players that have war tag, or are confirmed enemies, we will fuck your group up by extention because we can't be sure about who is who :( so take care about who you xp with.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, pako said:

just buy some cheap low C or B armor and some magic rings, you don't have to make trains with ur best gear if u are not ready or don't want to pvp. problem solved

What he said, when you go to ABG or some spot where it's expected to die like this, always bring an inventory full of no-grade magic rings - your chances of dropping something useful will drastically decrease

1 hour ago, FryderykChopin said:

What he said, when you go to ABG or some spot where it's expected to die like this, always bring an inventory full of no-grade magic rings - your chances of dropping something useful will drastically decrease

Or pull with zubei set and no grade dagger

Yeah "Ipalusknight" is known company. I even had a talk with him, he spewed some bullshit about your clan doing bla bla months before I even joined this server, when it is just a leveling clan with 0 wars or conflicts, so basically bullshit. The thing is its not a personal thing, he is stunning there everyone every day, just like that, Im yet to see a PT he would not stun if he is there. The shitty fact is there is nothing you can do. What can you do, PK him? He will just respawn and come back and now you have karma. There is n osollution as it seems like someone is using this endgame char as trash troll char, probably inherited it from some quitter.

Yesterday we managed to attack and corner the bastard, and to his suport people from the Wicked Sick ally arrived, including a hero. Yeah send a hero on lvl 58 noobs because your favorite stunner got butthurt. Well, at least we all know who is behind the bitch now and who they serve. Expect the "zerg" against you to get only bigger if you continue treating people this way and supporting people like him.

whoever stuns 50 lvs with 76+ is a trash for me, war or not

iPalusknight, iShiki, FreeMind, Jumbo, chinese glads ...

Edited by Nez
  • Like 1

There are several counterplays on this, "random" pts are usually just too scared to manage those situations... Who cannot deal with that doesnt deserve mercy... I hate this kind of behaviour honestly but only strong ones could survive in open pvp game...sorry.

We've all been through this. There are many ways to piss stunners off but it requires having a brain and being able to use it properly. If you can't handle, go back to fishing.

@Lady_Zenith Of course, all servers stunners are from ws, nice joke. I could mention dozen of people from Drama Team who did and kept doing the exact same thing. Keep burying your head in the sand.

7 hours ago, Lady_Zenith said:

Yeah "Ipalusknight" is known company. I even had a talk with him, he spewed some bullshit about your clan doing bla bla months before I even joined this server, when it is just a leveling clan with 0 wars or conflicts, so basically bullshit. The thing is its not a personal thing, he is stunning there everyone every day, just like that, Im yet to see a PT he would not stun if he is there. The shitty fact is there is nothing you can do. What can you do, PK him? He will just respawn and come back and now you have karma. There is n osollution as it seems like someone is using this endgame char as trash troll char, probably inherited it from some quitter.

Yesterday we managed to attack and corner the bastard, and to his suport people from the Wicked Sick ally arrived, including a hero. Yeah send a hero on lvl 58 noobs because your favorite stunner got butthurt. Well, at least we all know who is behind the bitch now and who they serve. Expect the "zerg" against you to get only bigger if you continue treating people this way and supporting people like him.

z0z, DTknight, ipalus, freemind (BB currently 7SKY) , jambo(SM) , all chinese glads and WL (CHN), Ellis (BB or SM dont remember).... I can mention players that do that for ages here ... Can i tell you something ? My first character was a SWS ... I've dropped so much shit and never stopped or cried ... learn how to deal with this, if you have a brain you can totally do it ... its called strategy and there are many to counter this ... Also, people dont stop playing because they drop stuff, they stop because they cant handle how hardcore classic Lineage 2 is ...

Edited by LuizM
  • Like 1

I don't understand why are you crying so much about stunners? They force you to think, to improve. Is it really so big problem in abg where almost every party has Elven Elder? Just run with your puller and PR when you see stunner. What is your problem guys?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LuizM said:

z0z, DTknight, ipalus, freemind (BB currently 7SKY) , jambo(SM) , all chinese glads and WL (CHN), Ellis (BB or SM dont remember).... I can mention players that do that for ages here ... Can i tell you something ? My first character was a SWS ... I've dropped so much shit and never stopped or cried ... learn how to deal with this, if you have a brain you can totally do it ... its called strategy and there are many to counter this ... Also, people dont stop playing because they drop stuff, they stop because they cant handle how hardcore classic Lineage 2 is ...

So, how is your sws now? How did you deal with it? Cause my sws and tank friends are approaching the point I see them reroll cause they are getting rekt every day and not progressing anymore. I mean some are masochistic to continue, some even buy adena for real money to continue cause they drop so much. But there will come a moment I will outlevel them so we cannot even party anymore. Not something I want to see. I cant see any solluition but the suggested "run EE alongside" which sounds like a meh solution. The fight solution failed cause as Iv mentioned the moment he got in to any trouble even heroes came to support him and GL dealing with them on lvl58. So yeah and there the other guy, forgot the name, the naked archer. Naked, cheapest weapon, nothing to lose, 0 care for deaths, but who cares stun landrate still 100%. The best solluition I see here is "if you cant beat them, join them" aka buy some abandoned stunner give him nograde and we are ready to go! Hehe thats gonna be fun. I kinda regret running the till lvl77 useless ES, should have made stunner! If I only knew! :P

7 hours ago, Nez said:

whoever stuns 50 lvs with 76+ is a trash for me, war or not

iPalusknight, iShiki, FreeMind, Jumbo, chinese glads ...

76+ only. Its allmost a rule. Mount is a must, without it terrible things could happen like... the tank can outrun you, or return to his pt for help or... god forbid the PT can catch you flagged and kill you. Nonono, the mount is needed so you can safely dive in, do your deed and get out with 0 risk. TBH the mounts are retarded, its one of the few things NC really screwed with classic, nobody needs them, they add extra mobility to people that already have advantage, they look stupid, cant point any positive thing. Back in the day we did not have them and the game was better that way.

Edited by Lady_Zenith

13 minutes ago, Lady_Zenith said:

So, how is your sws now? How did you deal with it? Cause my sws and tank friends are approaching the point I see them reroll cause they are getting rekt every day and not progressing anymore. I mean some are masochistic to continue, some even buy adena for real money to continue cause they drop so much. But there will come a moment I will outlevel them so we cannot even party anymore. Not something I want to see. I cant see any solluition but the suggested "run EE alongside" which sounds like a meh solution. The fight solution failed cause as Iv mentioned the moment he got in to any trouble even heroes came to support him and GL dealing with them on lvl58. So yeah and there the other guy, forgot the name, the naked archer. Naked, cheapest weapon, nothing to lose, 0 care for deaths, but who cares stun landrate still 100%. The best solluition I see here is "if you cant beat them, join them" aka buy some abandoned stunner give him nograde and we are ready to go! Hehe thats gonna be fun. I kinda regret running the till lvl77 useless ES, should have made stunner! If I only knew! :P

76+ only. Its allmost a rule. Mount is a must, without it terrible things could happen like... the tank can outrun you, or return to his pt for help or... god forbid the PT can catch you flagged and kill you. Nonono, the mount is needed so you can safely dive in, do your deed and get out with 0 risk.

1) even though you have items put them in the WH cause you don't need them until you are lvl 72+ 

2)use Zubei + no grade dagger to pull ... if you drop you won't care 

3) while pulling, the tanker should spam macros with the nick of famous stunners that stun him (in that specific moment... since it changes every couple of months)  

4) if you get target you Insta relog (they won't pk you ... just try and stun) 

5) if you end up dying just get EE or BP ress ( you are low lvl don't be afraid of dying, you get xp really quick) 

6) if you see any possible stunner coming to you just relog

7) if you get stunned while pt is killing mobs you should try and UD before stun lends and healer spam heals on you... mobs get killed and you are safe... even if you die and drop, a friend will probably pick your item ... 

8) just like you know stunners, they also know who farms abg all day. If they see that you are a smart player they won't even waste their time trying it again ... so eventually they stop

these are just the basics .... there are many other things that you can do ... but just these will probably help you and your friend

Edited by LuizM

Guys, you should try to work out a deal with him. I used to have severe problems with him stunning the shit out of my random PTs, but then I showed him a site that has tons of twitchwhore nude collections and since then he lets me farm ABG in peace.

• Like 1

People cry cry cry and cry , i did that i will do this and i know where to find you guys...Dafuq is wrong that,people did same to me,i was low level pistolas was fearing me to mobs and etc:D  its fun , its part of game ,and if you want to farm only - go play farming simulator, without this shiit its aint L2 anymore!

Edited by V4siukas
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, V4siukas said:

People cry cry cry and cry , i did that i will do this and i know where to find you guys...Dafuq is wrong you,people did same to me,i was low level pistolas was fearing me to mobs and etc:D  its fun , its part of game ,and if you want to farm only - go to FB play farming simulator, without this shiit its aint L2 anymore!

Nice try, you can't fear someone who isn't flagged or isn't your 2sided war.

What try, i were not such cry baby like these ones are... i tryed to do something with my pt mebers but .... :D  Dont remember if i had war with him , most likely yes.

Edited by V4siukas

actually i do not level up any low char. Plus i did one post for the same feature in the past and back then people was like that. Their reactions were the same like all of you here. All sides doing the same thing. DT/CHN/WS just to  make easy  and fast adena. But what if in the end server end up without new commers?? A friend of mine left server because a stunner dropper his armor and he told me that there is no point to play when someone does not respect your time on game and just like  that fucks you. Just think about it. :D